SEOUL

S/he's Perfect

 

Three Years Later ...

 

"Jimin!" Suho Sunbae called her out "yes sunbae?" She went to him in a quick jog as she tried handeling all the books in her bag and between her hands "dont forget to bring my notes tomorrow, okay?" he asked as she nodded "yes sunbae" she bowed slightly as she tried not droping her books. 

Suho walked away twords his friends. Suho was one of the smartest guys in the school and one of the kindest for all anyone knew and Jimin was lucky to share one class with him because he made sure it was easy for everyone. 'Sharing is caring' he says

"i can see you up  a mile with all these books" Baekhyun said as he took some of of her "thanks" she said as they walked to the library "you should tell your dad you need enternet at home, i cant beleive people still use books" he said dropping them on the desk loudly "SHH" someone hissed "i cant, he's paying my school and my brothers i cant ask him for more, not now" she said "then get a job" he joked as she rolled her eyes "at least come over when youu need to investigate something, its rediculous how many books you need every time you have homework, how many are there here like 20?" he said shuffling through the books on the table. 

"ill keep it in mind" she said as she tied her hair up into a bun "yah, this look suites you so well" Baekhyun  made a picture frame out of his fingers "leave me alone" Jimin answed as she started organizing her books "alright, ill be going now, see you tomorrow" he said as he left. 

Jimin was in her first semester in collage.

High school was a total challenge for her since she tried changing her apearance, at no point did she think about going back or seeing Sehun,Kai or anyone from that little town untill she became 'beautiful' or at least 'bloomed' into a woman. Her first year was quite hard as she had to rank up in her school, she quickly became friends with a guy named Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun is somewhat a 'diva' though he is a straight man... He has this 'thing' about hight fashion, he knows his stuff... Jimin left her running shoes for some balerina shoes, her braided pony tails for middle lenght straight brown hair, she left the sun and began wearing sun protector and bb creams, She left her old 'un stylish' self and became a more 'Preppy' look girl thanks to Baekhyun who also tried hitting the books more. 

"Excuse me, its late do you mind closing the doors when you leave?" A young man said to Jimin as she looked up to him "excuse me?" she asked "its late, can you close?" he said again "oh... im sorry" she stood up "what time is it?" she asked "10 pm" he said "oh no.." she quickly put the books into her bag and grabbed the rest "im so sorry i didnt notice it was so late" she said trying to bow "its okay" he said to her as he opend the door for her "You always seems so...busy with all the books i didnt mean to hurry you out" he said as she passed by him "no, i should be more contious about the hour thought" she said "where do you live?" he asked her 

"excuse me?" she asked "oh... well... its 10 pm you arent expecting to catch a bus...are you?" he chuckled "ill get on a cab with you and ill part way" he said "you dont have to i live near by..." Jimin answerd "oka then ill walk you half way" he insisted "thank you" she said shy

"im Kyungsoo" he said with a smile "im Jimin" she said witha slight bow, she was about to drop a book but Kyungsoo catched it "ill help you with these" he said taking them, Jimin held them tightly "you dont have to, i can manage thank you"  "okay" he said as they walked "its quite dark here" Kyungsoo pointed out as they walked through the street "a little" she said 

"is your house close?" He asked and she nodded "well then ill see you tomorrow at the library" and smiled again "thank you" she bowed again and both continued their ways. 

Jimin put her books on the floor and looked through her bag for her key "where did i leave it?" she asked herself as she looked "aha" she smiled and unlocked the door. She had moved into a small room on a third floor of a house (also known as a rooftop room) so she was closer to Uni and didnt have to pay metro and bus fairs. 

Jimin lived alone. Owning only a bathroom with shower as small as 1.2 m2 and a livingroom/bedroom/kitchen all in one. Jimin finished her homework up untill midnight then dropped herself on her bed "agghhh" she growned as she stretched herself all the way to her toe's ^Grumbbling^

"im hungry" she said as she looked at her little fridge from afar then crawled all the way to it. 'its empty' she thought as she looked inside 'tomatoes...onion....water bottle...why dont i own something delitious?' she closed the fridge and grabbed a cookie bar from ontop of the fridge. 

Everynight she'd sleep on an empty stomach because she never has time to shop for food. She washed up and went to sleep. 

Jimin woke up as usual and got ready for school, made sure to take her Sunbae's notes and walked out "Annyong!" Baekhyun messed her hair "im totaly feeling the bogo hobo look today" he said as she looked at herself "whats wrong with this?" she asked  as she looked at herself 

( choose one below)

 

"nothing, thats why i said im 'digging it' why do you always think im being sarcastic?" he asked 

"probably because you always are" she said pushing some books onto him "fine, ill admit i am" he smiled as they walked into the conveniance store "what are you having today?" she asked "i dunno maybe some cookies and milk" he said with a pout "im so hungry i could eat everything" she said as she reached into the fridge for cold coffee then she grabbed 2 breads and gum "did you starve yourself yesterday?" baekhyun asked as he brought his things onto the counter. They sat down by the windows and ate. Baekhyun had a crush on one of his sunbaes in his class and he always bought her coffee.  

As they walked to their own clases Jimin noticed the sky looked a little glomy and she haddent brought an umbrella 'i hope it doesnt rain or all my books will drown' she thought as she went into her class. Several hours passed and she headed out to have lunch, Baekhyun was already sitting in his usual spot next to his Sunbae and Jimin would try not to bother them in their 'alone time' as he called it. 

She grabbed a tray and bought herself some kimchi stew and went to sit anywhere but near Baek  as she ate someone asked "mind if i sit here?"  as she looked up she nodded "thanks for yesterday" Jimin said as she saw Kyungsoo sit down "no problem, though i insist its quite dark and a young woman like yourself should be more carefull" he began to eat "so other than dig between books what else do you do?" he asked "hu... for the mean time i only dig books" she said "i see, what are you studying then?" he asked looking at her "im not sure yet, im im my general course still looking.. how about you?" she asked 

"im looking into it too" he said They ate lunch with a slight chit chat then parted to class. 

Jimin sat in her usual spot as she waited for Suho to come in so she could give him back his notes, when he did come in he was with his friend Chenand they sat down infront of Jimin "sunbae" she called out as they both looked back "thank you for lending me your notes" she bowed and gave him his note book "did you use it well?" he asked and Jimin nodded "fine then" he turned back around and then continued their class. 

By the end of the day Jimin was heading to the library to give back the books she had borrowed and look for more for her homework that day "Jimin shi" Kyungsoo greated with a smile as "im bringing these books back" she said "pleanty" he said checking them in "im taking some more.." she said as she bowed and went in to look for other books. 

Jimin checked out some books and disided to head home before it rained. "thank you " she said "bye" he answed as she walked home Mid way home she went into the conveniance store to buy food for her fridge "ahh its raining!" some girl said as she ran inside "ughh my hair" she said Jimin went to look for the umbrella but she didnt find one "here, are you looking for this?" someone asked