Love motel

S/he's Perfect

Jimin enterd the room where her mother was, Her mother was sitting by the window coloring a book "who are you?" she asked "hi, im Park Jimin" she said "Im Park too! Park Sora" her mother said with a smile on her face "i came to visit my mother" Jimin told her "thats nice of you, you shoudl take your mom home with you...this is a bad place" she said 

"why?" Jimin asked getting closer "They give us pills... and dont even tell us what they are, They shower us with cold water and the food is really bad!" Her mother broke Jimins heart "my mother is sick though and she needs to be here" she told her mother who put the color down "what does your mother have?" she asked with a slight worry frown "she forgets things" Jimin told her "oh... that sounds horrible" Sora said "im here because of my husband, he went to get a check up" her mother said "he'll be back in a while"  

"can i keep you company?" Jimin asked "yes, sure" Sora Smiled and Jimin sat down near her "this is pretty" Jimin said looking at the drawing "thank you" Sora said "you can have it" she pushed it twords Jimin, It was a drawing of a baby "whydid you draw a baby?" Jimin asked "i have a baby at home, she's really cute and small i guess i miss her"she said and Jimin began to cry "oh honey, whats wrong?" she asked leaning twords Jimin and putting an arm over her shoulder "are you crying because of your mom?" Sora asked and Jimin nodded "oh dear" Sora hugged Jimin "My mother forgot me..." Jimin said between tears "oh my" Sora brushed her arm on Jimins back "she doesnt do it on purpose dear, im sorry you must feel terrible" her mother said letting go of her and wipping Jimins tears. 

"what would you do?...if you were me" Jimin asked "well i would try telling her or showing her proof i mean well she must forget you often"Sora patted Jimins back "what if i told you...you are my mom" Jimin looked at Sora's eyes. Sora frowned and looked at Jimin "im your baby..." she said 

 

 

~~~~~

Kai had been waiting over an hour outside and he began to get cold so he went inside the hospital and asked a nurse if she had seen a girl with a bright red bagpack and a black sweater, the nurse told Kai the room of Jimin's mother and Kai went his way. The room's door was open and he saw Jimin on her knees being hugged by her mom "im sorry" the lady said over and over again. Kai went back out to the lobby and sat down, no questions asked he waited untill Jimin came out and he could see she had cried ALOT because her cheeks were redish and her eyes were puffy. 

"lets go eat" Kai said as Jimin agreed, they walked twords the city and Jimin saw the familiar coffeeshop where she had met Xiumin but it was no loger Xiumin but some old man moving around the shop "theres a soup shop there" Kai pointed and Jimin went with him 

Jimin and Kai ate in silence and Kai payed, Even if Jimin protested. 

"was she your mom....?" Kai asked and continued eating, Jimin dropped her spoon and looked at Kai "you went in?" she asked upset "i got cold and went looking for you" he told her the truth, Jimin stayed quiet and tightend her hand around her spoon "i didnt mean to make you uncomfterble" he told her "i remember you telling me before your mother doesnt remember you 'most of the time' ..." Kai told her, remembering the first time she actually opend up to Kai and in the end she regreted it. 

"my mother forgets pretty much everyone and anything" Jimin told him "today she met me for the first time in 3 years and" Jimin began to tear up, Kai crossed the table and hugged her "its the first time i have a mother daughter moment" she said against his chest, Kai brushed her hair "i with i had my mother around too" he told her. 

Jimin rememberd his mother had died and cried even harder "we should get going its late" Kai said pushing her away and looked her in the eye "i was going to go back tomorrow... so i was going to stay in a hotel" Jimin told him after they had walked out. 

"My house is near by we can get to the bus station and go there" he offered "i dont know..." Jimin rememberd the last time she went to his house "fine, lets look for a hotel"  It was already dark and they were both already cold, walking in the dark was 'scary' for JImin. Kai liked it, being next to Jimin after so long he felt like things had gone back it time yet he was glad it was the present. 

No Sehun, no one or nothing to get in between. Kai smiled as he looked at Jimin looking around after every sound, she looked 'cute' in her oversized sweater and messy bun. "there!" Jimin pointed to a 'MOTEL' sign in shining pink lights. They walked up to the front and Kai touched the bell. 

A 'chubby' old lady with a perm came out "can we have two rooms" Kai told the lady "i only have one room" the lady said "how many hours?" the lady asked as she looked at Jimin "we'll be out by tomorrow around 10" Kai told her "thats to much, the rooms are for 5 hours max" she pointed to the sign behind them "ill pay you 10 hours now" Kai told her as he took out his card "okay, room 23" she handed him the keys and a spare blanquete "thank you" he said as he took the key and pushed Jimin infront of him. 

"did that lady think we...."she cleared her throught "well this is a motel with sparkling pink lights" Kai said as he unlocked the room, Kai looked in after turning on the lights "you gotta be joking" he said as he took a step in Jimin tok a step behing him and began laughing "where am i?" she asked herself out loud "i guess it was for the best you didnt come alone" Kai said closing the door .

"how can anyone sleep in a heart shaped bed?" she asked sitting on it "oh...its a water bed too" she jumped "ive always wonderd how those beds felt" he said throwing himself on the bed making every edge move including where Jimin had been seated. 

Sounds of moans creek through the thin walls making both Jimin and Kai's eyes widden "we should go to sleep" Kai said standing up and laying the blanquet on the floor, grabbed a pillow and layed down. Jimin layed on the bed and looked at Kai who faced the door. 

"i wanted to tell you i was moving...but you avoided me" she told him "i know, i was stupid and jealous" he said not looking back at her "im sorry" she told him "for not looking at you, i was over blinded by Sehun i...forgot you actually liked me" she said as she turned of the light "i still like you" Kai said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FAN FIC 'GENDER BENDER CRIME.'  ITS A STORY OF TWO GIRLS IN AN ALL MALE SCHOOL, WELL... ONE OF THOSE 'GIRLS' IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO LIVE AS A FUTURE TRANS GENDER BOY. IN BETWEEN OF TRYING TO IDENTIFY HERSELF SHE PULLED ALONG HER FRIEND 'THE RESPONSIBLE ONE'  INTO A MESS OF HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA. MIN AH/ MINHO IS CAUGHT UP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO S/HE REALLY IS AND CHAE EUN/ CHAN IS TRYING NOT TO BE CAUGHT. 

 https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1089553/gender-bender-crime-you-genderbander-jackson-mark-got7-school00life-flufcomedy

 

 

OH AND THE NEXT CHAPTER OF S/HE WAS PERFECT WILL BE... RATED (M) n_- <3