Tension.

S/he's Perfect

I WAS SEEING YOUR VOTES AND SO FAR ITS: 

2 SEHUN

2 SUHO (THOUGH HE ISNT IN THE STORY)

3 XIUMIN

6 KAI

SO....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"we should sleep now" Jimin said and kai agreed, she turned the lights of but the outsides still lit the room enough for her to find her way to her bed or something like that as she still couldnt see clearly the floor, she tripped over Kai's legs and fell flat on her futon "are you okay?" Kai quickly sat up and went to her, she had already turned herselkf around and sat up, embaressed. 

"yeah" she cleared her throught and tried signaling Kai to go back to his side of the room but he sat there trying to see her face in the mid lit room "ar-e you...sure" he said in a very low tone and Jimin began feeling that tention again, she simply nodded her head not sure if he could see her "okay" he cleared his throught and went back to his bed, covered himself enough to trust himself with her but it was begining to be dificult, he turned oposite side from her, crossed his arms and closed his eyes. 

Jimin did the same on the other side, An hour passed and both of them were wide awake just inches apart from eachother, Kai had begun to have 'a real big' problem as he was aroused by what his imaginaion was creating, though both were thinking the same thing none made a move...

 

(KAI'S FANTACY: 

Jimin turned to him and pulled his covers over herself and hugged him tightly, massaging his chest. Kai wouldnt protest just say her name as she'd continue exploring his already aroused body 'Jimin' he'd put his hand over her's and waited for her to stop but instead she's continue "ive wanted to do this to you" she'd say in his ear as she's lay him flat on he ground and got over him, she'd Kiss him once and look into his eyes then got under the covers. She'd pull his trousers off along his boxers and began to kiss him in that 'special place' "yummy" he'd expect for her to say then began to on him untill he fully hard both kissing his balls and him untill he was done. )

 

(JIMIN'S FANTACY:

Jimin would be already falling asleep but Kai was silently geting closer and closer to her untill he was already under the covers with her, he'd hug her and whisper into her ear "Jimin" making her instantly , she'd turn to see him and he'd steal a kiss and even though she would protest he'd do it again "Kai..." she'd say his name before returning the kiss. They's explore eachother while kissing untill Kai started crawling his hand under her shirt and bra, she'd stop him because she'd never been touched there before "ill be kind" he's tell her soothing her then she'd let him do it to her, he would began to kiss a trail to her chest and playing with both her s before continuing to her vjay, he'd pull on her shorts and in one go and open her enough to fit between "wait" she'd say and he would put his hand over her and begining to play with her untill she complied and let him eat her out. )

 

"Jimin" Kai whispered trying to see if she was awake but seeing she wasnt he stood up, Jimin's heart began to violently pound against her chest while she pretended to be asleep, she tightend her eyes waiting for Kai toget under the covers but instead of that she heard the bathroom door close, she turned to see him but only saw the bathroom light on. She sighed and waited for him to come out, she began to hear a soft moan and she knew what was happening. Being brave and brilliant at the same time she stood up and quietly went to the door and listend to him again, it was bearly audible but she could hear him exhale and the sound wailing out of his throught.

She knocked on the door making him startled on the inside, he quickly put himself away "one second!" he said as he flushed the toilet and washed his hands "oh sorry" he said opening the door, Jimin could see the tent in his trousers but ignored it as she went into the bathroom. With a smile she waited enough and flushed the toilet and 'washed her hands' before going back out, Kai was sitting "i dont want you to trip again" he said as Jimin walked to the bed still blinded by the sudden loss of light, she put one foot at a time trying to get to her futon. 

Once there she sat down and faced Kai "its getting a little cold in here is it okay for me to turn on the heater" she said "ah sure" Kai  agreed as she the heater by the door standing up again and moving around she finaly headed back to her bed, covered herself but left her barefeet out on the cold ground. Kai layed down once again and covered himself but after no time the heat began to be unbareable, he had beginning to get his blue balls but he couldnt risk himself to make Jimin think he was ting in her bathroom so he tried to fall asleep, his breathing began to get dificult and he uncovered himself, sweaing he looked at Jimin who was comfterbly under the covers 'how can she sleep like this?' he asked himelf "Jimin" he called her name and she pretended to sleep again. 

"Jimin" he called again aproaching her and tapping her arm "Jimin" he tapped a little harder, she rolled accidently onto the cold floor leaving the blanquets under Kai, "Jimin" he crawled to her and tapped on her shoulder again. Admitting his problem was getting worse seeing her in shorts shining with the moonlight compleatly vonurable to him. She moaned making him swallow hard "Jimin" he called again pulling on her arm and she finaly 'woke up' "Kai.." she said in an arousing tone "its getting to warm can i turn of the heater?" he asked and she 'didnt understand as she was stll half asleep' can i turn of the heater?" he reapeated and she finaly said "ah...yes the heater ok, ok" she stood up and 'accidently' tripped on the blanquets crashing against Kai's body. 

'im so wrong' she thought to herself ' as she fell over him her whole mind was in a colapse, regreting being such a b*tch and it being the first time she couldnt beleive it was working out so well. 

Kai's  hands ended up cupping Jimin's s and before she noticed Kai pushed her aside sitting back up and going for the lights, "are you okay?" he asked and Jimin nodded as her plan on making Kai and her 'get it on' failed. "oh you scraped your shoulder" he pointed out as he realized it was probably his fault for pushing her aside. "im sorry" he said and went to get some paper from the washroom. He forgot about his hardon even though it was almost poking out. 

"here let me see that" grabbing her shoulder he pulled her arm twords him and cleaned the small put "K-ai..." Jimim looked away as she called his name "almost done" he said "no...hum...Kai" she tried getting his attention "are you afraid of blood?" he joked "actually ...hu....my hand" she finaly said and Kai looked at where he had placed her hand, right above his aching "oh sorry" he let her go and coverd himself with both hands turning many shades dark red, Jimin looked aside and finaly said "you...should...get ride of that" but again the silence began "Kai" she began "i...hum...saw you today" she swallowed before saying anything more, she couldnt beleive she was actually going to say this "in the bathroom..." she finaly said still looking at the wall.

Kai's eyes widdend understanding what she meant, he swalowed hard and turned to the oposite side "it was an accident" she added after the tention grew "and im guessing you were going that a while ago..." she began to lower her voice word by word "i heard you...inside" 

Jimin kept making things worse, Kai's face started to become a shade of purple, Jimin reached Kai's shoulder and said "im sorry" Kai pulled her arm and he layed over her just looking at her eyes, they layed there about a minute just looking eachother in the eyes, Kai began to lean twords her and she closed the space between their lips <3 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AAAAAY KAI AND JIMINS FIRST KISS <3