A DAY OUT OF TOWN

S/he's Perfect

*knock-knock*~~ *bang bang bang* 

[KAIS POV]: 

"we'll be out in a moment, thank you" i heard Jimin say as i opend my eyes and sat up 'oh...it was just a dream' i noticed i was still on the ground "Kai the lady says we have to leave the room" She said as she went to the bathroom, i had a big problem. My pants were wet as i probably had another wet dream but that one was way to real, no wonder the bed didnt wiggle in my dream and Jimin just let me do with her as i wanted....

"im done you can use the bathroom" she said as she sat back down on the bed drying her hair, i quickly stood up and rushed into the bathroom making sure she didnt see my front side, once inside i undressed myself and 'accidently' dropped my pants on a puddle of water in the bathroom... 

I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and my pants in hand, Jimin looked away "my pants got went on the floor" i told her as i sat own on the bed "il go see it there is anything around here" she quickly paced out without looking at me, i layed on the bed 'damn' i said to myself 'it was so real' i closed my eyes and tried imagining it all over again but i began to forget. 

"Hey, i found these shorts" she said sticking her hand into the room but not coming in " thank you"  i told her as i saw them 'oh...no' i thought to myself as i saw the plaid shorts "how am i suposed to wear this with dressing shoes and a botton up shirt..." i closed my eyes and just accepted it and put it on, i emptied my other pants and went out "theres a coffee shop i know around here" Jimin said as she tried not to laugh "were did you find this?" i Kai asked still looking at himself "theres only one clothing shop open at this hour, dont complain" she said as she went down the stairs.

"so what are we doing today?" i asked "i actually haddent planned anything for today, i just needed a break from the city" She said as i followed her "break from what?" i asked honestly "there had been a little to much drama at school..." she said and we enterd a small coffee shop on the street we had walked down last night. "mind telling me" i said as i sat down, she went to the counter and orderd for both of us "is it with the guy i saw you with at the wedding?" 

"no, he's Baekhyun my best friend. Theres this guy i know named Chanyeol that i recently met he's a good guy i think...but another guy that is quite strange from school named Kyungsoo...he says that Chanyeol has been bullying him since he transfered to our school and he kinda was trying to kill himself and practicly begged me to help him get ride of Chanyeol" Jimin said looking out the window 

"so what are you going to do?" i asked her "i dont know thats why im here" she said and once she did an older man alled her up to get our food, i helped bring the waffles and coffee to the table "in my point of view you should just find out if it really is your friend Chanyeol, you cant judge people on rumors without proof. In my division we act apon facts and not just speculations" i told her as i began to eat "your division?" she asked me "i work for the Korean military" i told her casualy "really? i guessed you would" she said "really? why is that?" i asked her

"i guessed by the fact that your father worked in the military and you kinda do look like a soldier" she said "well then i can guess you are studying something related to math" i told her and bit into my waffles. "so then how about for today we go around and find me new clothing" i told her and she agreed. 

"i think it suites you, you have y legs" Jimin joked "i know i do" i joked with her 

we went around town and she showed me a small pond/lake she had seen when she met Xiumin, she also told me a few storied about her mother and so did i. I think like today there wasnt any day, "I think we should head back home" She said as she grabbed her bag of the floor "you know Jimin, i... want to continue seeing you" I told her as i held her shoulder "is that okay with you?" i asked looking into her eyes "i think it would be nice" she said and continued to walk ahead.

We road to Seoul and she fell asleep on me, Once in Seoul i took her home "its dark around here" i pointed out the obvious "you know you are not the first to say so" she said as she went up the stairs "This is where i live" She said looking at me "now i know, ill call you sometime" i told her and headed back down "who are you?" a tall man asked me "who asks?" i asked back 

"im Chanyeol... who are you" he said "oh... so you are the guy" i said looking at him "Jimin went to sleep so dont bother her" i told him, he frowned then looked up and without saying a word he left. I went back to the hotel and freshend up...

 

 

(BONUS  KAI IN SHORTS)