My Mona Lisa

S/he's Perfect

Jimin was on her way home with her father, it was past 4 pm and she had spent all day following Xiumin around town. The guy was strange yet comferting, he never asked for her name yet he acted like they had known eachother for a full life time. 

"is that your friend?" Jimins father asked as she saw Kai sitting by her tree, her father was parking the car and she hopped off "Kai?" she called out "i was worried, you didnt go to school and your brothers said you left" Jimin looked at the window, curtains closed "i actually thought they were keeping you hostage inside because of me" he smiled standing up and hugging Jimin. 

Her father cleared his throut "hi, my name is Choi Min Soo im Jimin's Father" Kai had imidiatly let go of Jimin and headed over to say hello to her father "My name is Kim Jong In Sir, my friends call me Kai" he streached out and gave a good hand shake "well young man, how about you stick around for dinner" Kai just smiled and nodded. 

Her father went inside opend the curtains to keep an eye on the two from the living room. "so... " Kai sat down next to Jimin "looks like your dad likes me" he smiled "yeah i guess, he normaly beats up all the boys that come around" Jimin joked and Kai got tense "it was a joke" she said "no one has come to my house, ever" her head went to he ground "why?" he asked "well... people dont usualy like people like me" she said "well i like you" Kai smiled "yeah.." was all Jimin said 

"i think you are quite diferent, yes but diferent is good in your case" he said "like for example they type of diferent you see in an art gallery, no one understands it but its worth so much more than what anyone can have" Jimin began to cry, being with Xiumin had made her extra sencible that day "did i say something wrong?" Kai asked "no one's ever going to buy my painting" she said as tears fell down her face

"I can. I will. i have ebough to buy any other painting but right now you are that one peice of art i need in my home...look Jimin i LIKE YOU" Jimin stayed motionless "like a boyfriend type of like. You already know my whole life and i think you can hurt me more than i can hurt you at his point. Im not saying for you to like me back but... i am going to stay by you untill you push me away" Kai got her hair out of her face and putting it behind her ear, she looked at him with her puffy pink eyes "wow you look horrible when you cry" he joked with a smile then brought her in for a hug.

"i...i do" Jimin was trying to speak against Kai's chest but ended up being shushed by him "i know, you dont know what to say so dont say anything at all, we'll continue to be the same alright" she nodded then he let her go. "your dad is going to think i just broke your heart" he laughed "ugh" she growned as she cleared her face with the help of Kai.

Sehun had been looking at them since she had gotten home. That day at school Kai arrived late and Jimin didnt arrive at all, all Sehun could think about was why the girl that had always been there suddently disapear, she had gone to school with flu, chiken pox (yes they sent her home), miss one day of school? Kai looked like he didnt care, walked around during breaks and spent luch sleeping on his desk "wheres your sidekick?" Sehun joked at kai when he found him in the mens bathroom but kai ignored him, he himself didnt know.

Deep inside Kai felt he had said something wrong to her the day before and she was to stay away from him. Sehun got home late because he had gone to eat pizza with Luhan and the gang, ended up geting home  right when Jimin's dad went inside his house, he saw Kai already hugging Jimin and he felt something was going on. She began crying and Sehun got mad, 'did that punk hurt her?' 'did something happen?' 'is that why she didnt go to school... somethings off' he kept thinking, seeing Kai hugging her often wasnt something he liked.

Kai and Jimin went into the house to have dinner...