Confession

S/he's Perfect

1-2-3 Kai leaned away from Jimin "i think i should go" he said "its 3 am" Jimin poined out "if i stay ill probably do something you'll regret" he stood up and grabbed his bag "dont..go" she said but Kai didnt listen to her and left with his shoes in hand. Once outside of her house he sat down on the stairs, far from Jimin's sight and he exhaled that chest full he had been supressing. 

Jimin looked out the window but she couldnt see him no more, she sat back down with her heart still beating quickly 'i like him' she thought as she grabbed that place over her heartand with a frown she swallowed 'i cant beleive i almost did something...' she wronged herself. 

Kai put his shoes on and walked down the street untill he found a taxi and went home, he opend the door and headed straight to his room to get the pain off him. (blue balls) he dealed with his 'pain' and fell asleep thinking in the softness in Jimin's lips. 

On the other hand Jimin couldnt sleep one bit as she kept judging herself for practicly throwing herself on Kai 'what got into me?' she thought Then the image of Kai popped into her head, was it because he was extreamly well  built with all his muscles in the right proportions and places, was it because Jimin finaly realized it was KAI she wanted...

 

The morning came painfully slow to her, a knock came at her door it was Chanyeol "lets het some breakfast" he said wih a smile. She got ready and headed out with him "where are we going?" she asked him "Baekhyun is around here" he said without giving her a hint, they walked up into a corner where Baekhyun was already waiting in his car. 

With a smile on his face he waved at the two who aprached his car, Jimin got in the back seat since Chanyeol got infront first "lets go" Baekhyun said and began driving off "whats the big secret?" she asked but they continued looking at eachother with smirks. 

Once the car stopped Jimin noticed where they were "why are we here?" she asked geting of the car and looking up at the hotel "my mom invited my friends to breakfast" Chanyeol said lookng at her "your mom?" she asked and he nodded they walked in and headed to the restaurant, in a special private room a large woman was seated waiting for them "Omma" Chanyeol leaped to her and kissed her cheak "sit down" she said firmly and chanyeols expretion changed into a pout, Baekhyun and i looked lost "come sit here" Chanyeol signaled us and we went there bowing slightly at the lady. 

"Good morning im~~" Baekhyun was about to present himself but she lifted her hand for hi to stop "i know who you are" she said wih an intimidating face "lets eat" she said grabing the first bite, it seemed everyne but her was uncomfterble in the room. 

Everyone ate slowly and the time for school was almost close so Chanyeol put down his chopsticks and looked at his mother "we have to go to school now" he bowed and she nodded "it was a pleasure meeting you mam' " Jimin and Baekhyun bowed and followed Chanyeol through the door. 

"dont" Chanyeol shushed them untill they were in the car "what was that about?" Baekhyun asked "well... mom's something special" Chanyeol said "i felt like i was eating needles" Baekhyun began to drive "she isnt happy i moved here, she is somewhat controling... and she didnt expect i could live out here on my own so i 'ran away' and bumped into you" he smiled at Jimin "my father has been trying to get her to understand that i can do as i please since its my life but she still doesnt understand so she investigated where i was and with who i was..." he looked out the window "how much does she know about us...?" Jimin askes from the back seat "enough to know i slept over at your house" he said

"why do i feel im in trouble"  she mutterd to herself. They got to school and headed to class, the day went about just as any other day at school except the fact that Jimin was strange óut of herself' but no one minded. Chanyeol had been talking to other people latley and Baekhyun went back to looking at his sumbae after she went single again. 

Jimin went back home without Chanyeol as he had gone drinking with his other classmates "Jimin" Kai was standing with his hands in his pockets against the wall next to the stairs that lead to her house "Kai..." he smiled as she called his name ï was wondering if you'd like to go watch a movie"he smiled and she nodded. She left her bag upstairs and quickly changed into something a little more feminine, she rushed from side to side in her room trying to find something that matched with her choosen dress, once she found a bag, shoes and coat, as she headed to the door she saw her reflect and noticed she looked extreamly bad. 

Jimin began to brush her hair quickly then aplied makeup, she rushed down the stairs to meet Kai but he was gone. Jimin looked from side to side of the street but he wasnt in sight, pulling out her phone she looked for his number but before she made the call Kai called her name, he walked from the bottom of the street with two icecreams in hand and a smile wide "next time i have to call you before hand" he said "you look beautiful though" he pointed out handing her an icecream "thank you " she said 

Both Jimin and Kai walked down the street with smiled on their hands "what movie are we watching?" Jimin asked "actually i have no idea" he smiled leading her to the taxi already waiting for them, "so then we'll see a random movie?"she asked "yep"he said with a smile "you're acting strange" Jimin pointed out and he chuckled to  himself and smiled twords the window. 

Jimin got a text from Xiumin and ignored it, Kai noticed and brushed it off. Nothing could ruin today. 

Once they got to the movies Jimin notices that it was an old film cinema,Kai helped her out of the cab and walked twords the booth "two tickets please" Kai said without choosing the movie "what are we watching?" jimin asked trying to grab the tickets, Kai handed her her's and she read it "The confession, is this a romatic movie?" she asked Kai and he shrugged. 

"do you want anything from the snack bar?" Kai asked and she nodded "i want some popcorn" she said "okay, you can go in and ill catch you up" Jimin tried convincing Kai that she'd wait for him but he just kept insisting for her to leave. The cinema was quite old, the red rug was a little dark in some spots but the aura was quite nice yet creepy. 

Something like an abandoned cinema vibe came to her once she enterd the dark hall twords where the movie was being projected, "room 4" she reapeated in her head as she saw the dark lit old film posters 'Clowns...Vampires....wow this place sure nows how to creep people' she thought to herself as she opend the door trying to make no sound as the movie was already starting. 

She walked up the stairs into her row and sat down, there was no one in the room other than her, a strange sound began to bother her as she tried keeping herself calm, ten minuted had passed and still no sign of Kai. She kept looking around to see where the sound was coming and finaly she stood up and went to the back row of the room. There was no one in there but the sound came from inside the cabin, she looked through the sides and suddently she felt a hand on her shoulder, she screamed making Kai startled, she turned and smaked him on the arm "you scared me!" she almsot yelled hearing a "shh!" from somewhere inside the room Jimin looked to where the sound came from but again she didnt see anyone. 

"this place is creepy" Jimin whospered to Kai as they sat down, he smiled "it looks like that but its a really cozy place" he smiled and gave her the popcorn she had asked for "why did it take you so long?" she asked him "they made a fresh batch with extra butter so i waited" he looked at the screen and Jimin was too. 

The movie started grabbing her attention  half way twords the end she heard the weird sound again like an old chair rocking back and forward, Kai didnt pay much atention to it since he was deep in the movie. "i have to go to the bathroom" Jimin told Kai and she stood up, hemoved his legs as she walked out, the corridor looked darker than before and she noticed that the clowns and vampires posters had changed for some other creepy-esc posters 'abandoned farm....exorsism...' she walked quickly twords the bathroom and locked herself in, the lights dangled inside as it the outside air moved them (there were no windows). 

Jimin sat on the toilet and tried peeing, she shut her eyes imagining a normal room with no creepy vibe to it, someone entered the bathroom and Jimin could hear the person walking closer to her stall, she flushed and quickly got up, fixing herself, There was a knock on her stall, she hesistated at first to open since there were a few more stalls empty so she looked under the door to see a men's shoes and big feet "busy" Jimin said trying to make her voice sound deeper than what it was, the knock came again and again. Jimin texted Kai and began to cry on the inside of the stall as theknocks turned into loud bangs, Kai enterd the bathroom and called her name "Jimin" he said as he could hear her crying in the empty bathroom "Kai" she said once the banging stoped and quickly unlocked her stall running into his arms. 

"what happend are you okay?" he asked and she dug herself into his chest "Jimin, what happend?" he asked but she didnt answer, she stayed quiet for a breif moment and then seperated herself from him, she told him she'd wash her hands and go out, Kai stood by the door and waited. "that bathroom isnt in use" a worker told Kai with wide eyes "really? seems to be working fine" Kai said as he had heard Jimin open the sink "oh no, please tell me theres no one inside" the worker opend the door as Jimin was trying to open from the inside, crying again. She had been banging on the door but no one could listen from the inside. "are you okay miss?" the worker asked "i think we should go" Kai wais with a frown, he had tried making the night romantic since he planned confessinf to her after the movie but the night was ruined. 

"be carefull on your way out" the worker said as they left, looking inside the worker turned the lights off and closed the batrhoom door. "what happend in there?" Kai asked as they walked through the cinema lobby "there was a man banging on the door" Jimin told Kai, Kai didnt say a word knowing who it had been. 

"lets just go for dinner" Kai said but Jimin was pale "i think id rather go home and rest" she told him "my house is around here why dont we go there and you can rest while i make you dinner" he said and Jimin just nodded "i wanted to take you there because i heard there was a Charlie Chaplin movie later this night and i waned to do something out of the normal 'dates'  but i guess i should just do what everyone else does" he looked down for a moment, Jimin grabbed his hand and walked with him untill his apartment, they enterd the elevator and went up in silence "actually" Jimin began "i liked today, even if it was creepy... i wont ever forget it, thats for sure" she looked at Kai who looked disapointed, Jimin tightend her grip on his hand "we'll do something next time" with that Kai  smiled again. 

They went inside his apartment and Jimin layed down on the couch resting her head on Kai's lap. They disided to watch a movie on Netflix and Chill, the movie was Rated R so Jimin enjoyed it. After a while Jimin had noticed Kai had fallen asleep so she slowly moved herself off of him and headed into the Kitchen to make him dinner before she left. 

"what are you doing?" she heard his sleeping voice as he enterd the kitchen "making dinner" she said keeping her eyes on the pasta "i was going to make that" he said "you fell asleep" she looked at him, he had his hair messed up making her instantly break in laughter "what?" he asked her putting her hand around her face to see if he had drooled, Jimin streched and began to brush his hair with her fingers, Kai didnt move, Jimin was literaly in a reachable space, hewrapped his arms around her and Jimin who was suprised looked at him. Kai pulled her up and kissed her lips fro the second time, their eyes were locked with eachother, Kai pushed her slowly to the ctable and kissed her again "the foods going to burn" she told him "let it burn" he smirked and kissed her again "dont fool around" she told him pushing him aside with a smile on her face. 

He served the plates and they sat down to eat infront of eachother "how did you aford this place? its huge" she asked "i get really well paid" he said "right i almost forgot you work" she joked "actually i have to go next week to service im going to be gone for a while" he told her "how long?" she asked as she stoped eating "one month" he said looking down at his plate and resting his fork on his plate. 

"i wanted to tell you today" he cleared his throught and looked at her " i had actually waned to tell you something else too, he stood up and grabbed a small box from his coat and went back to the table "i wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he sat back down  and opend the small box with a chain on the inside, it was a small star "you can answer me now or...when i get back" he left it on the table infornt of her. 

 "i...want to be your girlfriend" she said in almsot a whisper making Kai's eyes lit up "what?" he asked "i said...i want to ..." ~"want to what?" he smiled widley "i want to be your girlfriend" she said looking at him "sorry what?" he reapeated himself "fine i dont want to." she said "no.. no you said you want to be my girl" he stood up next to her and knelt on the floor "so you cant back away now" he pulled her into a kiss "can i eat  now?" she asked making Kai laugh "yeah" he sat down and smiled as Jimin ate. 

He called a taxi to take Jimin home and dropped her off. 

 

"i think the night went quite well" he said to her and she nodded then went into her house. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LONG UPDATE SINCE I HADNT WRITTEN IN A WHILE, IM SORRY!!! 

IM STARTING A NEW FANFIC YOU CAN CHECK OUT IN MY OTHER ACCOUNT ITS CALLES SUGAR COATED NIGHTMARES AND ITS ABOUT A TEENAGER TRYING CHANGE HER LIFE, FROM BORING ROUTINE INTO A MORE RISKY. SHE BEGINS TO FIND OUT HER FRIENDS ARENT EXACTLY HUMAN BUT ITS TOO LATE FOR HER TO GET AWAY FROM THEM. SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE ....PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ITS STILL A WORK IN PROSSES (ILL LEAVE THE LINK SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE) 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1110511/sugar-coated-nightmares-missa-romance-supernatural-bangyonggguk-jackson-got7-darkaction

BTW WHAT DO YOU THINK XIUMINS TEXT WAS...????  SHIPPING THE KAIJIM??

 

BTW2: WITH THE NEW KAISTAL NEWS, WHO SHIPS?