wedding.

S/he's Perfect

Jimin waited on Baekhyuns bed for him to re apear with the dress he had chosen for her, he had coverd his body with the dress and dances his way to her "what do you think?" he asked and made a pose "it looks great on you" she told him 

(CHOSE DRESS BELOW)

"we have to be ready before six so go ahead and take a shower" he told her as he put the dress on the bed "ll wait for you" he pushed her into the bathroom and she hurried, Baekhyun was always the type of friend that got her involved with everything, knowing to never cross the line. 

Jimin got out of the shower with a robe and a towel on her hair, Baekhyun blow dried her hair as she did her homework on his laptop "so are you dating Chanyeol?" he asked and Jimin ignored him "you're not telling me?" he asked pinching her shoulder "ouch!"

"jimin" Baek hyun's sister called her out as she enterd the room "Min Ah  shi" she bowed "lets get you dolled up" 

Min Ah did Jimins hair and make up then helped her get into the dress "i should hurry aswell" she said and excused herself "you look georgus" Baekyun said as he came in wearing a suit "are you wearing eye shadow?" Jimin asked as she aproached him "it goes with the suit" Baekhyun pushed her ands aside "you look really beautifull" he told her then held her hand "we should get going" he said as he helped her down the stairs in her long dress 

As Jimin got in the car with Min Ah and Baekhyun and they went to a 'fancy' restaurant in a five star hotel "so what event is there?" Jimin asked "we dont know either" Min Ah told Jimin "then why did you get so fancy" she asked "mom told us to, you know what a diva she can be so..." Jimin nodded 

They headed to the restaurant, It was half full of Baekhyuns relitives and his parents friends, It was a re-engadgment party.  "this is our table" Min Ah said as she looked at Baek to open the chair for her, he did then rolled his eyes and Jimin sat without any help "i wonder why everyone is here" Baekhyun looked around and bowed everytime he crossed eyes with someone, Jimin sat there uncomfterble not knowing anyone. 

" GOOD EVENING, FRIENDS AND FAMILY" Baeks dad said through the mic "I BET WHY YOU ARE ALL ASKING WHY YOU WERE INVITED HERE IN FORMAL WEAR, WELL THE ANSWER IS THAT MY LOVLEY WIFE AND I JUST A WEEK AGO DISIDED WE WANT TO GET MARRIED AGAIN" he said making random people 'woo~' he smiled "SO... YOU ARE ALL INVITED TODAY TO CELEBRATE OUR SECOND WEDDING" 

"WE WANT OUR CHILDREN TO SEE OUR LOVE IN PRESENT, AND TEACH THEM THAT LOVE CAN LAST THIS LONG" he said looking at their table "PUTTING THAT ASIDE, WE HOPE YOU ENJOY TONIGHT AS MUCH AS WE WILL" he put the mic down then the music began, after a while the ceremony began and they made there vow's again "you mother looks lovely" Jimin told Baekhyun but he didnt say a word, his eyes were looking straight at them  Dinner started and Jimin excused herself to go to the bathroom. 

'ugh i feel so dry in here' she refered to the makeup  she grabbed the sink tap and water started flowing, she washed her hands and was tempted to wash her face but only wet a paper towel and hidrated her neck. 

Jimin walked out of the bathroom and headed back to the restaurant again "Jimin?" someone called her name, she turned and saw a familiar tan face ..."kai?" 

"you...you look beautifull" he told her as he walked to her "thank you, you... look "she thought of a word but none came after so she nodded her head "thanks...." he said with a slight sigh "what are you doing here?" he asked "im at the wedding" she pointed "so am i..." he told her "oh" she looked at him and couldnt beleive how much a person could change. Last time she had seen him he was just a boy...(teen) and now there was no doubt he was a man. 

                       

 

"...Jimin" he said her name and looked straight at her eyes, taking one step closer to her, "that time..." she said making her remember "JIMIN" Baekhyun who was seeing everything from the door (of the restaurant) called her name and jogged to her "i was looking for you, my parents are asking for you" he said taking her hand and looking at Kai "excuse me" he said then took Jimin from the waist and went back to their table "who was that guy with the creepy aura" he asked "Kai." she said "the complicated guy from your home town..?" he asked and she nodded "wow all your past sudently comes at you" he said putting an arm around her shoulder "what are you doing?" she asked 

"well... im keeping the creep away" he said "not like i care much but it is my guy duty to 'protect' you ish..." he said and Min Ah nodded "you've learned well my young one" she said standing up and excusng herself. 

Jimin and Baekhyun spent the rest of the day sitting and as soon ashis parents left for their honey moon Baekhyun took Jimin home. 

Kai looked at them from the side 'she lookes ...diferent.' he thought as he told his father he was going up to his room (he was staying at that hotel).