Hero.

S/he's Perfect

Kai left a few days after and  Jimin went to water his plants after school, she had managed to ignore Xiumin's calls and messages for the past five days but today to be presise he was calling every hour even between clases, she finaly got upset and gave Baekhyun the phone. 

"hello?" he said "who is this?"  "im the owner of this line" he gave me a thumbs up "i dont know why you're calling but..." he was cut off, Baekhyun's face changed and then he looked at me "you need to talk to him" he said handing he the phone.. Jimin hesitated to pick up but she finaly did "hello?" she heard on the other side, it was not Xiumin...it was Sehun. 

"yeah..." Jimin breathed out "Jimin... Xiumin was stabbed" he said and Jimins face dropped "the store got jumpped, im not sure what happend but the guy's in Jail but Xiumin is hurt, he's been in the hospital for the last week and he woke up and wanted to see you " Sehun paused "i told him you'd come soon" he sighed "i know we didnt end in the right terms but you are his only friend besides me" "ill be there" she continued listening to Sehun breath on the other side "is your mom there?" Jimin asked "... she said she couldnt come now" he said and Jimin could tell he was probably stopping himself from crying. 

She stayed on the line untill she heard a nurse call him "i gotta go" Sehun said and and Hung up, Baekhyun continued looking at Jimin "i should go now" she said "ill drive you there" Baekhyun offered "you have class tomorrow" Jimin told him deeply wishing for him to go with her, she didnt have Kai and she was scared of being alone there.

"i can skip" he grabbed her hand and she hugged him "okay, i get it" he tried breathing through her hair "ill meet you at your house in an hour okay?" he broke the hug and put her hair in place "oh god you're ugly when you cry" he laughed making Jimin smack him in the arm, Chanyeol walked twords them and looked at Jimin "what happend?" Chanyeol asked "ill explain..Jimin, go" he said. 

Jiminn quickly got herself together and went home, she packed a bag with just two changes of clothing and waited on the stairs for Baekhyuns car to apear but instead Chanyeol walked out of his house and sat next to her "so what now?" he asked looking at the pavment while pulling the petals off a daisy that was on the grass next to them "what?" she asked "well its obvious we arent nehibors and my brother isnt the one in the hospital because i clearly didnt call you" he said and Jimin finaly realized what was going on "i totaly forgot" she said "so i thought, i already told Baekhyun about our lie and ... well he's got a few things to tell you" he made a weird exprecion "am i in trouble?" she asked 

"im not sure... but hey!~ he let me come" he smiked picking up his bag showing it to me "you do know we arent going to have fun right?" she asked and he nodded and put his arm around her shoulder "so tell me about your friend" he said "well... he's a great guy, mostly always happy even when things go really bad" Jimin began to tear up "he'd only get mad if things really really really are bad" she had a flash back from the last day she saw him " he liked making little pastires, and loved cuddling"  Chanyeol hugged her in time before Baekhyun pulled over infront of them. 

Jimin finaly let go and they got in the car. "did you tell Kai?" Baekhyun asked keeping his eye on the road "he's on a trip no outside contact untill he's back" Jimin said proping her cheek with her arm on the window. "well then lets just hope he is also okay" Baekhyun said. 

After a long ride,Chanyeol taking the steering wheel and Baekhyun sleeping in the back seat they were almost there Chanyeol once in a while looked at Jimin. They stopped the car infront of the hospital letting Jimin go in, Baekhyun follwed her while Chanyeol looked for a place to park. 

After finding the room Xiumin was in she hesitated then finaly went in, Sehun was sitting next to Xiumin who was sleeping "hi" Jimin whispered "hi" Sehun stood up and walked to her "he just fell asleep" Sehun added "ill wake him up" Jimin stopped him and they looked at eachother "im sorry i didnt pick up sooner..." Jimin said looking away "its okay...i didnt expect you too not after what i said" he also looked away "so..." Jimin tried changing the subject "why isnt your mother coming?" she asked 

"well she's pragnant with her new husbands child and she cant fly in from the USA since he's in her final stages" Jimin just nodded in disbeleif "have you gone home since he got here?" she asked noticing his smell and dark circles under his eyes but Sehun didnt answer "well why dont you go home take a shower and sleep a little ill stay here for the night" he protested at first but then he finaly agreed. 

"my friends are outside...do you mind if they stay over at your house while we're here?" she asked, they walked to the hall where Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sitting, once they saw Jimin they stood up "these are my friends Baekhyun and Chanyeol" she said and Sehun bowed "i know you" Sehun pointed at Baekhyun "You were dating Jimin right?" another lie un explained "fo a short while" Baekhyun followed along "then we dicided we'd be friends and well she began dating this tall guy" he pointed at Chanyeol "but ended up breaking with him for Kai  - HER CURENT BOYFRIEND- " Baekhyun cleared his throught "you're quite popular in the big city" Sehun said sarcasticly and then Jimin inturrupted him "im staying the night so you guys can go on to Sehun's house" Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun didnt like the idea but after a while we ended up spliting "ill drive them home and we'll stay the night okay?" Baekhyun said before going out the door with them.. 

Baekhyun wasnt back yet and Xiumin opend his eyes "Xiumin" Jimin stood up quickly and went to his bed "water" he said and she gave him through a straw "i thought you wouldnt come" he said "why wouldnt i?" she asked sitting on the edge of the bed "after what i said" his eye began to tear and Jimin cleaned it "i lied" he bit his lit "you havent changed for bad... i just couldnt beleive you actually were okay without my brother in your life" Xiumin breathed "he's really changed and even though he's dated a few girls he always ended up with the conclucion that he was missing something...you" Jimin looked twords the door hoping someone would cut the conversation "he told me the day he saw you again after so many years that just seeing you made him feel more than any makeout he's had" Xiumin added "you can feel something like that wih just about anyone" he finished

 

"im dating Kai" she said after about two minutes of silence and Xiumins eyes percing hough her cheek "we've just started dating and...i really like him" she looked at Xiumin for a second "i dont beleive it" Xiumin looked away "well its true and im happy... as a friend, isnt that okay?" Jimin asked 

Xiumin began to pat her leg and said "if its what makes you happy then im happy for you" he said "now... do you mind telling me how you got stabbed?" she asked "stabbed?" Xiumin asked suprised "no... i just got my toncles removed...." he said "what?" Jimin asked suprised " did Sehun say that? Oh my... he's in trouble isnt he?" Xiumin laughed and Jimin looked at him in disbeleif. 

A nurse walked in and lifted the blanquete to see Xiumins chest "i thought you said you werent stabbed" Jimin said looking at the line blood coverd on his stomach "well he was lucky it didnt cut any important organs" the nurse said "why dont you tell her the story" the nurse said before leaving. 

"story time" Jimin said looking at him "well... just read it" he said pointing at the news paper next to the chair Sehun was sitting on "its even on the news...you must be a celebrity" she joked lifting the paper. 

 

"Local shop owner saves a woman" Jimin read loudly and said "manly" joking with him who was already flustered "MARCH 29 2016, YOUNG KIM ILL WON WAS KIDNAPPED THREE YEARS AGO BY A TRUCK DRIVER TOOK THE OPORTUNITY RO RUN AWAY FROM HER KIDNAPPER RUNNING INTO THE SHOP 'CAKES AND BAKES' AROUND 9 PM  OF THE NIGHT. THE STORE OWNER HID THE YOUNG LADY AND PRETENDED HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE MAN TALKED ABOUT BUT BETWEEN HIS HISTERIAS THE MAN PULLED A KNIFE AND TRIED STABBING HIM, AFTER A SMALL HAND FIGHT THE KNIFE WAS LOST AND THE POILICE ARRIVES IN TIME TO SEE THE MAN STABING YOUNG XIUMIN THE STORE OWNER. XIUMIN IS CURRENTLY BEING HOSPITALIZED AND THE AGRESOR IS NOW BEING JUDGED IN COURT. " she finished reading "YOUR LIKE A HERO!" She pointed out "LIKE?...i am A HERO" Xiumin said making a superman pose, they both laughed untill it hurt Xiumin. 

"so... why dont you sleep a while, its like 2 am or something" Xiumin said "actually its 9 pm" Baekhyun said walking in "hi, im Baekhyun Jimins friend from Seoul" he greeted and sat down next to Jimin on the couch. 

The night was long, catching up with Xiumin and Baekhyun telling him about the times he tried teaching me how to walk in high heels....