weekend pt3 (Two arms)

S/he's Perfect

Kai and Jimin went back home and went directly to sleep, Kai slept in the living room leaving Jimin his room, After taking a shower she went into the room with her pijamas already on. There was a picture of Kai as a baby, she smiled as she looked at how little he had changes 'he usto have cheeks' she thought imagining herself squeezing them. 

A knock came to the door followed by Kai's head "i forgot to tell you goodnight"he smiled "i was..just looking around" she shuttered as he went into the room and took the picture from her hands "i was 2 almost 3 maybe" he told her 

 

"my dad says i couldnt take my eyes off of my mom aprearently all i wanted was to be with her" he smiled "do you miss her?" she asked "obviously i miss her...but i miss more the fact i cant even remember her" he put the picture down "i think i might have one around here" he began looking around the room and finaly found a picture with his mother, he sat on the bed and made no exprecion at all. Jimin aproached him and looked over his shoulder at the picture of his mother

"you have her eyes and smile" Jimin pointed out "yeah" he leaked "this is the only picture i have to with her" he let JImin look at it "all the other pictures are of my father and her and i wasnt even born yet but dad has them locked up because he cries every time he sees them" Kai looked at Jimin 

"i dont know what to say" she admitted butting the picture by the other one, Kai held her hand and she looked back at him "you could just hold me" he looked at no point around her stomach, Jimin wasnt sure if she had seen Kai crying before but the image infront of her of a man holding in his tears was enough to trigger that one spot in her heart. 

She steped twords Kai and let him put his arms around her waist sinkinig his head  in her stomach no more words were said. 

After about 5 minutes of him holding her in silence he finaly let her go feeling his heart getting stuck on her he made one bold question "Jimin" he looked up at her "Can i sleep with you tonight?" She looked at him and knew he wouldnt do anything she didnt want, she knew he would always protect her so that same way she shared bed before with Baekhyun or Chanyeol even knowing she could be misunderstood she agreed with one nod. She uncovered the bed and lead Kai into the coveres while laying over them, she got close to Kai enough to hold him in her arms again "Just untill the morning" he said in a whisper while closing his eyes. 

Jimin wasnt sure if she could sleep with him so she looked at him while he breathed, he had small lips even though they were full, a pointy nose and his eyes disapeared in the dark, his hair coveres his eyebrows and his visable ear poped through his hair, His breathing became slower and After a while she fell asleep too. 

The morning came and Kai woke up around 6 (his usual hour)  he opend his eyes to the most adorable person he knew, a girl with chubby cheeks and a small round nose, *smile* Jimin's lips were small Redish pink, dry and not one smug of make up on her face. He knew, he's always known how much he needed her. 

He covered her with the blanquetes and stood off bed, he went into the livingroom finding his father standing at the Kitchen he panicked "agh my back hurts" Kai lied as he streched himself "dont you even pretend you slept on that couch" his father said as he made egg rolls, Kai's face dropped "nae" he sat on the stool in the kitchen and began to peel the fruites for his mother's memorial.

Kais father had woken up earlier and found Kai not on the couch but in his own bed, Jimin was over the covers right next to him; both looking peacefull so he just let them sleep. 

"go get changed and wake Jimin" his father ordered and so he did, Everyone in the house changed into their formal black atires and served the memorial table. They prayed and Jimin was told to just look since she wasnt from the family but she denied and stated that she's always felt like she was so she bowed to the floor with them.

"we should eat" Kai's father stood up from the floor and Jimin objected "ill get breakfast ready" she smiled and left them alone while she went into the kitchen to make them food. 

"Kai.." His father looked at Jimin cooking "she's a good girl" he stated with an aproving smile "i know" Kai looked at her aswell "you should hurry up before she disides you're her brother" he stood Kai understood and looked at her. 

"here it is" Jimin walked into the room with rice rolls, rice and a side soup made right out of the box. "i heard they opend a new bungee" Kai's father said "ah really?" Kai continued "you two should go do those things while you're young" he added looking at Jimin, her face became blue just thinking of the height. Making the older man laugh "or why dont you two go visite her" Jimin pointed at the picture. 

A short silence was emited "sounds like a good idea" Kai said "its been a while since we went to see her" Kai added and his father nodded "ill go see Xiumin and we'll se eachother by dinner" she smiled and they agreed. 

After they finished Jimin did the dished and Kai left with his father right after telling her o be carefull and giving her a short hug. She didnt change and left to Xiumin's house in her black dress.

She knocked at the door and waited "WHO?" Shirtless Sehun asked from his window and he saw Jimin, a smirk came at his face "ill be right down" he told her and ran down the stairs and opend the door to her "hi" he said leting her in "is Xiumin home?" She asked "i think he went to buy a few things for tomorrow" Sehun led her to the couch and he sat down infront of her, she tried looking away since it made her uncomfterble seeing him shirtless "ah.. i should go upstairs and grab a shirt" he said and went leaving her alone. The door rung "can you get that" Sehun said from upstairs and she went to the door.

"Hi?" A girl in a navy blue dress asked looking at Jimin with a frown "who are you?" She asked with a tone "ah... who are you?" Jimin asked back with a low voice trying to sound as hostile as posible "i asked you first, so who are you?" The girl took a step inside pushing Jimin aside "SEHUN!" She looked around calling his name as she went upstairs and directly into his room "wait" was all Jimin could say without geting physical with the stranger "what are you doing here?" Sehun asked as Jimin saw him still changing at the girl. 

"who is this?" she pointed at Jimin "my girlfriend" he said at her without an expretion but on the other hand Jimin looked quite shocked "i told you i had a girlfriend" he said "now if you can please leave us" he pushed her by the shoulder twords the room's door "i dont beleive it!" she yelled trying to stop him from moving 

"i told you already she's my girlfriend so please just go" he told her nicley and Jimin just stayed quiet looking from the hall and her trying to get his attention. She looked at Jimin with teary eyes and pushed her then went down the stairs. 

"are you okay?" Sehun asked grabbing Jimin from the shoulders and she nodded then smacked him across the chest "im not your girlfriend!" she yelled at him after she heard the door close "i know" he said and took her hand to the window and pointed at the girl entering the front house "she...lives there?" Jimin asked 

"after your brothers left the house a new family moved in and well they have her... she's like 15 and he's always hitting on me" Sehun gave his back to the window while Jimin looked at her enter the room that once was hers. "She also lookes at me from her room" he said in sinc with her lifting benoculars to see through the window "ive tried nicley to tell her i dont like her but she's quite persistant" he crossed his arms and Jimin laughed 

"Its funny how one stalker moved out and you got another one" she continued laughing and Sehun pulled her arm untill she was between his arms, he looked up a her face and said "you have no idea how much i like you and i regret so much that day in Junior high when you walked home alone" 

"i wont pretend im the good guy you deserve but i can tell you after that one day i realized how i felt for you but you continued to drift away and you still do" he stood up looking her in the eyes "you're the only person i think about" he admited and leaned on to her lips slowly "every day" he said then softly kissed her lips, she closed her eyes...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI! HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL? ARE YOU #TEAMSEHUN OR #TEAMKAI ?