Give and take

S/he's Perfect

As quick as Jimin could she ran up the stairs and locked herself in the bathroom, 'why did i say that?' she thought to herself as she let herself onto the wall behind her "Jimin are you okay? did that kid do something to you?! JIMIN!" her older brother junhee was screaming on the other side of the door. She straightend up and opend up "sheesh cant i even in peace without you guys thinking i was or something... last time i checked i was still a 'freak' okay? so calm down" she said going to her bed "oh..." was all she heard as her brothers left her alone. 

Jimin closed her eyes and covered her head with a pillow 'now he's going to think im pitifull or something' she thought 'but his mom IS dead so... agh!! why did i have to tell him?' she continued fighting with herself. 'i never told that to anyone why now, why him?' she rolled in bed 'maybe he wont ask me about it... i really dont want to get into details' 'of course he isnt going to forget.... '  

Jimins father had come back home after a few days of truck driving, he was tired but he knew beter that to act so around his kids, he had to have the best of them while he could. His biggest fear was to lose his kids for being out to much, every moment he had with them was treasure "KIDS!" he yelled as soon as he closed the door but the 'kids' were already waiting for him ... well except for Jimin who was still fighting with herself upstairs. "jimin?" he asked the boys and as low as they could they told their dad she had came back from school with a strange humor and had spent all day in bed rolling around. Jimins father handed the boys the meal he had bought for them but they aswell ignored the food and followed their dad in a slow pace up to their room, 

"Jimin?" Father said 

"oh.. dad... your home" she said sitting up, her father put her hair in place and then looked at her "is something wrong?" he asked her Both Junhee and Junho had been hiding behind the door so they could hear "no dad, nothings wrong" she said "well.. maybe... i dont know" she said her father just waited for her to fill in the spaces of silence "theres this guy" "theres this guy?" her father reapeated "his name is Kai" "kai."  

"he's new in town and school so everyone is curious about him... but he doesnt talk to anyone but me" ~"okay?" her father continued listening as he already felt upset some guy named kai was talking to his daughter 

"he knows Sehun but he doesnt get along with him because he says Sehun has changed in a bad way" her father agreed "today he invited me to his house" "what?" 

"with Junhee's purmision i had one hour to go and come home so i only went to see where he lived then came home" ~

"i saw his house though its really neat, everything is so clean and perfect, he has a really nice garden he takes care of himself because he lives alone" 

"why does he live alone?" her father asked 

"his dad sent him home, hes a military guy so he goes from base to base and Kai had to go to school but anywasy... everyroom was cleaned except for one and... it ended up being his mothers study room... his mom is dead...and for some reasson i ... i told him about mom.. well not really i only told him mom doesnt remember me and i feel i told him to much" she said as she began to tear up "i never told anyone and it just slipped out" she said. 

Her father higged her and cleared her tears with a smile he made her look at him "hunny" he said "its okay to tell people mom isnt okay... well not everyone but it seems you really trust this guy alot. Its okay to trust in people who trust right back at you" he said with a smile "he told you about his mom and well you know alot about him... just how much do you think is fair to give back?" he asked but she didnt know

"in a friendship and a relacionship you have to give and take, if you take to much you'll hurt the other person and if you give to much expecting things in return you'll hurt yourself even more... what you did was okay, okay?" he asked and she nodded 

"i dont want you going to his house though" he said as he stood up "kay..." she said "lets go eat i bought curry" 

Both Junho and Junhee had ran down stairs and into the kitchen. Both being quiet and looked at Jimin they had the same thing in mind 'she was growing up quicker than they thought' "looks yummy" Jimin said as she dug into her rice and curry plate."im going to pay the expences from the hospital tomorrow do you want to come with me Jimin?" her father asked "wait why does she get to skip school?" Junhee protested "oh shut it we all know you skip class" his dad said and well Junhee didnt say anything the rest of the day... 

Jimin wasnt in the mood of going to school the next day, she didnt want to have to tell kai everything but on the other hand she wasnt feeling like seeing her mom. 

The night passed and Jimin didnt know what to do the next day so she got ready to go with her dad. "lets get going" her dad said before she could have breakfast "well grab a bite around town" he said as she got into the car. For half the trip tp the hospital her dad was quiet while on the other half he was singing along radio songs. 

"do you want to see mom?" he asked "i .. dont know" she said "how about you take yourself around town, here" he handed her some cash and they both began, Jimin didnt know where to go so she just took herself trhough the small town and sat on a bench, for about half an hour she looked and the people pass by mostly old people...

"hey... a new face" some one said "hi i'm Xiumin" he said giving her a hand a cute chubby yet thin guy was standing infront of her "hi" she said not taking his hand as she also tried to go back to her father "did i scare you?" he asked shy "sorry its just not everyday you find someone around your age here" he said pointing out the obvious. The small town with 72 people in in whom mostly were in the mental hospital or seniors that owned the shops "oh..." she said "i work at the coffee shop right there" he pointed "would you like to come in?" he asked "i dont drink coffee" Jimin said "its okay i also have juice, milk shakes, ice cream and other goodies" he said pushing her in. 

"i dont think i should be here my dad is waiting for me" she lied her dad had told her he'd find her 

"oh common ill invite you today, its on me" as he put her on the chair and went behind the counter Jimin looked around to akward to move...