Ending

S/he's Perfect

"you should go rest now" Kai told her after a few hours of her being next to him "its okay, sleep" she told him but he tried his best to take care of her, a while passed and she had fallen asleep, her head dangled from side to side. Kai sat up and slowly he tried getting closer to her, he shoved a pillow on to her shoulder so she moved naturaly untill she got comfterble. 

 

Two weeks passed and Kai was already healing from his wounds, Jimin stayed by his side day and night gaining back her dark circles and her hair had gone greasy and sponged "you look horrible" Kai joked as he brushed her hair out of her face "you dont look mmuch better" she joked back "goverment offered to lazer off some of the burns" Jimin read from a leter he reseved. Kai didnt answer but instead he just looked at his new face through the reflexion the window gave him. 

The doctors hadnt allowed him to see himself yet, he'd go though a phsycologist to deal with the sudden pain he suffered. Making him imagine he was under the fire, the attacks normaly lasted up to a minute where he physicly felt he wasnt in the place he was acompanied with the sounds increacing and mixing into the empty walls. 

"are you okay?" Jimin asked as she noticed he was quiet for a while "Kai?" she came closer but he kept looking at the window "should i get a nurse?" she asked and he looked at her, he put a hand over her soft face "im okay" he told her.

~2 MONTHS LATER.

"Kai its time to eat" Jimin anounced as she went to the living room, they both sat down looking at the television and blowed the ramen noodles "so good" he moaned to the taste and she agreed "i wish i could cook something better" she pouted then filled with more ramen "we'll go shoping tomorrow" he told her. 

Jimin and Kai moved in together near the hospital where Kai had his sesions, he had gotten over the physical acceptation faze. yet he still got small panic atacks when he'd hear loud thuds. They found a small apartment in an afordable price, it was much smaller than the one Kai lived in before but it was in a much more quiet area. 

The people would still stare at him because half his face was dark red with small batches oe missing skin, they had heard about a tatooist that would ink over the scar with a skin colored ink, it was an option Kai had and the other option he had was to use creams to fix it over time. 

The think Kai loved the most of his burn was the autentic love Jimin showed to him, he began holding her hand more often, she would kiss him more aswell, more than that he enjoyed laying in bed with her. One night Jimin brought Kai to meet his father after so many years. She had told him about the accident before hand and he kindly looked over it, Kai felt like home with her, comfterble and more than that he felt like home. 

He hadnt forgoten about his marrage proposal but he wanted to wait untill it was the right time but the thing is he didnt even know when that was... 

"Kai" Jimin said his name as she brushed her teeth then handed him his brush "ah.." he opend and he did to reseving his toothbush, they both brushed their teeth in the bathroom, looking at their mirror.Kai was slightly taller than Jimin and he was much widder than she was, she spit and rinsed and so did Kai. 

He held her before she left the bathroom and hugged her close and burried himself in her hair "what?" she asked breathing out "dont...it tickles" she squirmed as he bit on her neck gently she managed to free herself from him and tried running out the room but he caught her and continued tickling her. 

"stop" she begged yet she enjoyed the sensation he was givving her, he began rising her blouse untill he had her stomach bare under his fingers then he stoped with both hands on her tummy. "what?" she asked looking at him and practicly begging him to continue "i was just thinking what it would be like...." he started to make small circles over her tummy. "what?" she asked again now wondering if he refered to having "having a baby... im wondering what it would feeling...having one here" he touched again then she smiled "well we're going to have to wait because you still havent put a ring on it" she joked and freed herself then went to bed. Kai followed her into bed and wrapped his arms around her. 

The days went on just like that, as if they lived in a movie of some wort with their constant honeymoon faze.So one day Jimin left the house and planed the greatest day of her life without even telling Kai about it. She made reservationes, invitations,booked caterers and then went to try on a new dress. 

As Kai was still home doing his regular schedual Jimin put makeup on and got her hair done, a 24 year old was ready to take a step further into her life. Once she was ready she called Kai: 

"Jimin where did you go?" he asked 

"i hade to do something" she said "i need you to come here" she said 

"where?" he asked 

"im at a salon but i forgot my money at home" she lied then texted him the information. 20 minutes later he apeared through the door with his hoodie over his head and a face mask. "over here" she waved at him as she apeared in her full face makeup and her 'natural' hairstyle  that made her look like one of those kpop girls. 

"what are you wearing?" he asked her as he noticed she had a zip on dress in a blue shade "actually its a suprise" she told him taking his hand and leading him into a back room where a makeup artist was already waiting. for him "what is all this?" he asked as Jimin sat him down "well i thought you'd want to see yourself in a better light" she said taking his hoodie off and reveling his halk burt face to the make up artist. 

"alright, all we're going to do is as some moisterizer and some conceler so we can make your burn hide a little" the person began aplying things onto Kai's face not as much as he thought but his face now looked like it did before the accident "why dont we go out like this" Jimin said taking his hand "not in that clothing" The stylist said pushing Kai into a curtain "ill just help you put on the shirt" he said as Jimin waited on the outside. The man walked out and winked at Jimin who instantly left the small room and made another call. 

In a moment Kai walked out looking like his old self "isnt it to obvious?" he asked lookeding at himself in the mirror, you could still see the bumps on his burnt skin under the makeup but it looked like he was okay with it. "come here" Jimin took his hand and they walked out, Kai was uncomfterble he felt like people knew how he really looked like. 

"over here my friend" Baekhyun was at the door in a tux much similar to the one Kai was wearing (Baekhyun chose it) They got onto his care and headed to the Hotel where Chanyeol and his mother had that one breakfast.(Chanyeols family owned it). Kai  was seperated from Jimin and he didnt understand what was going on, he was followed by Baekhyun and pushed into a room where Chanyeol was sitting "finaly here" he stood up and gave the guy a hug. 

Jimin was quickly putting on her wedding dress "are you sure its time?" her father asked from the other side of the curtain where she was helped zip up the dress "im sure dad" she said walkinig out in a quick speed. She straightend herself and her father fixed her hair before going through the doors "then smile" he said holding her hand. 

The doors opend and the song began, kai was up front with two people by his side Baekhyun and Chanyeol one of them was wearing the white rose that meant 'best man'  but unfortunatly for the other that didnt and had a frown on their face that was washed away once they saw Jimin walking in. 

Kai's eyes widend as he saw Jimin in the most beautifull state he ever saw her, You could see the phones taking pictures and as a petition of Jimin's no flashes or clicks to be heard. She began walking as she saw the people she loved on her way up, from her Childhood friends, Sehun, Xiumin and a few others that were with here in Junior high, high school and collage. Junho and Junhee were sanding up first row with their smiles as wide as could be 'fighting' one of them lifted his fist. 

Jimin began crying just remembering a few years ago when she was a reject, the first time she cried for a boy, the first time she learned about heels, the first kiss, how to say goodbye to someone. And now...she was ready for it, having the will to learn and make a family of her own. 

Before she got to the front Jimin noticed a familiar face, her mother was holding herself up with a smile. Jimin looked at her father and he smiled as he finaly gave her hand to Kai who was already crying from happyness "you took to long" she told him "i thought we agreed for 5 years" he old her to the ear "well your time is almost up and i havent seen any comitment" he smiled "well is there a sniper i should know about?" he asked "try and find out" she said as they took a step twords the minister. 

As the ceremony began and as expected both of them were nervous, Jimin's mom was talking to her father and they held hands almost looking normal. She began saying her vows :

“On this day,
I give you my heart,
My promise,
That I will walk with you,
Hand in hand,
Wherever our journey leads us,
Living, learning, loving,
Together,
Forever." 

 

Kai smiled as she held his hand 

 

“I wasnt prepared for this... but...I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you. The feeling hit me the moment we made eye contact in the gas station... It was so immediate and powerful—far deeper and inexplicably beyond any calculation of time and place. You don't describe a feeling like that. You also can't replicate it or force it. You just let it flow in and around you. You go where it takes you."

 

"So. Do you Kim Jong In take Park Jimin as your wife?" the Minister asked 

"i most defenetly do" he smiled and so did Jimin 

"So do you Park Jimin take Kim Jong In as your husband?" he asked her 

"I do too" she smiled squeezing Kai's hand 

"let what God unite never be untied by man, you may kiss the bride" he said 

 

Kai leaned his head twords to hers and kissed her softly and slowly one peck lasted more than an eternity "mrs Kim" he said "i think ill stay with park" she said "what?" he asked "im joking" she kissed him again her hands over his head. They both smiled in their kiss then after the crowed began 'wooing' they broke their kiss and looked at eachother then at their family's "Dad?" he asked as he walked twords him. 

The old military man gave Kai a hug then kissed Jimin on her cheek and they both bowed then they walked to Jimin's family, Jimin looked at her mother and shyly bowed "Jimin." her mother said "my daughter" she added then hugged Jimin against her chest "you're father told me about you...and you left a picture with me" she pulled it out of her bag it was the picture she once took with her mother. 

"You better be a good boy" Jimin heard Junhee say as he his her husbands chest "HEY! watch it" Jimin glared at him "wow i guess she chose her new favorite" he rolled his eyes then Junho huged Jimin, Jimin looked at her father who was trying not to cry "come here" he said and gave her a hug "how can it be my baby is getting married before these boys" he said leting her free. Jimin and Kai bowed and continued reseving hands and hugs from people close to them. 

Baekhyun was geting everything ready in the launge because people wanted to go eat already, Chanyeol who was the best man was guiding people over. "why did you choose Chanyeol?" Jimin asked him once they had a moment alone on the table "because...you need Baekhyun for yourself" he smiled "when did you plan all of this?" Kai asked her "less than a week ago... Actually i just got ready this morning everything else was in Baekhyuns hands" she said as he winked at them. 

"Jimin...Kai" Xiumin and Sehun walked twords them in their elegant suites "Hi" Jimin smiled wide "you came!" Jimin propped herself on the table to hug Xiumin and bow twords Sehun "we brought you a gift...and we baked the cake so enjoy it" he said "and we also wanted to tell you guys we are happy for you" Sehun shuck Kai's hands and smiled like he's never done "the best man won" he said to Kai's ear and headed twords their table. 

Baekhyun came to the table after a while and sat down next to them to explain the honey moon "so you should go change in ten minutes, in half an hour you Chanyeol and i will drive you to the air port" he began as Kai and Jimin asked eachother through their eyes "you're going to Japan for a three days stay" he handed them their pasports once they got in the car but untill then they were nervous. 

"what you do stays between you" he winked at us then left. We changed and reseved a bang full of clothing we didnt even own and got on the car "did you guys buy us clothing?" Kai asked "actually Baekhyun's sister did" Chanyeol told them. 

"we are here" Baekhyun parked his car infront of the airport "from here on its your own adventure" he smiled at them "have a nice one" Chanyeol added and they both waved as they drove away leaving Jimin and Kai to the feet of their new lifes. 

 

 

Mr. & Mrs. Kim

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

i hope you enjoyed this fan fic as much as i did though there were so many times i thought id quite because its not as dramatic as my previous fanfics i think i learned what type of things i cannot write (action and ) and also i think i never got as many comments and views in one fic so i thank you becasue if you stayed with me and commented on my writing you helped me grow. <3 

 

Also if you wanted to check out my older fan fics i recomend you to check out BADMAN its a BAP fanfic (its named as one of their songs) and its about a guy (ZELO) who has cancer and has traumas from his childhood he has to get over. and i dont promise you wont cry.  Or you can check out TS'Baby if you like the funny /drama  its about a girl who pretends to be a man in order to work in a Corea and ends up being harassed by the boys (BAP) Warning though LOTS OF . 

Im also currently writing something new fanfic with BTS if you'd like to stick around i will upload it sometimes soon <3