Badum-Badump

S/he's Perfect

That day not much later than the small talk with Kai's father they headed back to Seoul. Jimin had bin thinking about it for a while and when i say 'it' i mean the fact that Kai had been 'watching over her' even without her noticing. She took a glance at Kai who had fallen asleep with his arms crossed and his head dangling from side to side every now and then when the bus took turns. 

He looked...like the teenaged Kai she meet at school, the same Kai that no mater how many times she walked oposite direction still followed her home and made sure she got safley inside. Jimin owed to much to one man and she wanted to pay him back. 

She wondered if she felt anything for him, being Sehun the only person she ever liked and kissed she wondered if it be diferent with Kai. She leaned to his face and pecked his lips once and felt small little tingles inside her as she noticed he opend his eyes and was looking at her, she moved herself against her seat and looked out the window "what?" Kai asked "what...What?" she said back pretending nothing happend as she also tried controling her own breathing, she was sure she was many shades deep in red. Kai said nothing but touched his lips with a smile as he saw Jimin banging her head on the window. 'or was i dreaming?' he asked himself now unsure of it "you snoring botheres everyone" Jimin said "you could break your neck the way you sleep" she looked at him as he continued wondering, Jimin streched an arm and pulled Kai onto her shoulder. 

Jimin looked out the window flushing her shyness out the window and Kai fixed himself on her, he was too close. Bitting her lower lip she worried Kai could hear her heart beating as quick as it was but after a moment she looked at him who was already sound asleep 'you have no worries' she thought refering to his life and how comfterble he could be on a womans shoulder. The mental image of Kai agains the sink ing came into her mind, like a printed image stuck on her front seat, wondow and everywhere she turned. 

A tan muscular man in all his 'glory' leaning on a marmol sink, low beaming lights that made him look eveb greater *swallows* Jimin was stiff the rest of the ride home. "we are here" Jimin tapped on his head as he woke up "ah...so soon" he said with his raspy voice sounding so cooling and ual at the same time "i had a great dream" he said to Jimin as he grabbed their bags and headed to the Taxi. Jimin could only see '' Kai walking around and talking in a provocative way "are you okay?" he asked her stoping her with both arms "huh?" Jimin looked at Kai "i said if you're okay?" he reapeded himself "ah yeah" she looked down between their feet and the image surfaced again so she looked to the far east trying to get him out of her view. 

"i said if is okay if i stay over at your place tonight"  he reapeated himself "why?" she asked suprised "its late and i live farther from your home so id be getting home around 2 a.m... ill leave in the morning when you go to school" he asured before getting on the cab. Jimin just nodded and went into the cab herself, she sat down with bags between the two. 

"you have spring break soon right?" Kai asked her and Jimin nodded "you dont look so good, are you sure you're okay?" he pointed out and Jimin nodded again, "are you tired?" he asked and she nodded again "we should get home and rest then" Kai said still a little worried "you two are new marrage?" the taxi driver asked with a smile making Kai uncomfterble "ah...yes" he lied hoping Jimin would play along so the man wouldnt  misunderstand them. 

They had arrived at her small home and they went up the stairs, Jimin looked through her bag trying to find her keys while Kai just waited looking at her ruffling through her back nervously "its here somewhere" she said between teeth. Kai could see Chanyeols place "what i said about being married..." Kai began to talk as Jimin continued looking through her bag "it was for him not to misundestand us walking into the same home at this hour" he admitted "ah here they are" Jimin pulled them out and straightend herself. She unlocked the door and they both went in. 

"it looks so much bigger from the inside" he pointed out before taking his shoes off and Jimin just agreed with her head "we should sleep then" he looked for her futon mat and noticed her bra's and underwear drying near the kitchen sink, Jimin's eyes widdend and she quickly hid them under a towel "ill get the bed ready- i mean bedss, bedsss" she corrected herself "you should wash up first" she pointed twords the bathroom and he agreed. 

He went into the bathroom and washed his face and teeth before coming out, Jimin stormed through her blanquets trying to find one 'odor less' since she hadnt washed them since the time Baekhyun and Chanyeol slept over, She layed the futon with a half a foot distance between eachother and put pillows to divide them. 

"im done" Kai walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the futon closest to him "ah... ill wash up now" Jimin said disapearing into the bathroom. Kai looked around with just his sight, she ....wasnt as neat as he's think she would be. There were socks rolled up in the intrance and the trash bin was over flowing with ramen cups. In the corner of his eyes Kai saw something weird and aproached it. 

"im done" Jimin said before Kai could reach it "NO!" she quickly ran to stop Kai from reaching what he wonderd was, suprised by the sudden attack from Jimin his curiosity struck so he tackled Jimin on the side and reached for what Jimin tried to hide. 

"why do you own his?" he asked looking at the strip and leting go of her, he felt somewhat upset of her owning such 'dirty' thing, Jimin turned bright red "they're not mine-well they are-tecnicly-but i havent used them!"she tried making sence "theyre yours but not?" Kai asked "well at school they handed them out...in class" she tried to not look like a ert "oh" Kai understood and relaxed a little "im sorry" he apologized and handed them to Jimin, She put them into a drawer and tried not looking at Kai who was sitting on his futon looking at his feet embaressed both about the tention they were feeling...