Jealousy is her problem

S/he's Perfect

Xiumin came out of the hospital the very next day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared room (the room that belonged to Sehuns mom) Sehun left his room and shared with Xiumin so Jimin could have her privacy. The first night after spending it with Xiumin a the hospital she went to Sehun's home and noticed there wasnt a toy plane handing from his celing anymore, his room was very well organized to the point his clothing was hung in perfect color order. 

Jimin walked to the window and saw her old room from afar, it was dark so she couldt tell anything apart but she could clearly see her memories printed out through out the house, the old tree bench was replaced with a picknick table and the garden had grown flowers in many colors, She could see kai confessing his love to her back in 9th grade, she could see her brothers playing soccer on the grass, herself playing with the mud, Her fathers old car parked. 

She then saw that girl from the other day walking out of the house, Jimin didnt hide herself but insetead just looked, the girl stoped and frowned then crossed the street.The door bell rung and Chanyeol opend "who are you?" she asked "im ... who are you looking for?" Chanyeol asked "Sehun, he's back right?" she asked and chanyeol turned to the stairs "Sehun!" he yelled 

After a moment of akward silence Sehun came to the stairs with his still sleepy face "someone's at the door" he said and left to the room. "what are you doing here?" he asked her "i came to see how you're brother was doing" she leaped in "so then ask for him instead of me" Sehun rolled his eyes "but then i wouldnt get to see you, would i?" she asked looking at him with a smile. 

Chanyeol and Jimin were sitting on the bed looking at the tv while Baekhyun had come out of the shower. "Xiumin~" the teen girl practicly sung "hi" he simply answerd "how ar you?" she asked sitting next to him on the bed "im better" he shifted on the bed so he was sitting up "what do you want to eat, ill cook you" she offerd "actually Jimin already cooked" Sehun said from the door. 

"Jimin?" the girl rememberd and frowned "well then what would you like me to make for you?" she asked changing her expretion instantly "nothing, its fine. You should go home and do your homework" Xiumin said and patted her shoulder. "oh...okay, ill comeback tomorrow after school" she stood up and Sehun followed her down the hall, Baekhyun opend the door and almost bumped into them "hi! who are you?" the little girl instantly asked "Baekhyun you must be the little obnoxious girl Sehun warned us about" he said with a smirk and walked pased her, Sehun's eyes opend widley as he didnt remember mentioning her a all. 

"what?" the girl asked sehun he shrugged and said "i swear i didnt say it" he defended himself but it was more than obvious she was displeased, she practicly marched out the door and Sehun looked back to a laughing Jimin with arms crossed at the top of the stairs "what was that about? did you make her jealous or something?" she joked as she began to go down the stairs "actually your friend Baekhyun told her i said she was obnoxious" he frowned and followed her into the kitchen "wonder where he heard that" Sehun put his back againt the cabnets and Jimin shrugged "i only menioned it once or twice i dont think he'd remember" she joked and took the icecream from the freezer. 

"well that solved the mistery" he took a spoon from the drawer under him and grabbed a spoon full for himself "i hope it didnt cause you a big problem with your girlfriend" Jimin continued joking and went upstairs with three spoons for herself and the boys that were sprawled ok her bed watching a movie. 

"She's not my girlfriend!" Sehun yelled from the kitchen making Jimin laugh "seems he didnt mind my comment" Baekhyun said as he grabbed the bucket of icecream, Xiumin walked into the room and everyone scooted to a side, Jimin shared spoon with Baek and the other two had their spoons "what are you talking about?" Xiumin asked "Baekhyun said that Sehun had mentioned an obnoxious nehibor and she got mad and walked out like she was about to create a second hell" Chanyeol said and Xiumin tried not to laugh as he still had a pain on his lower chest. 

"i hope she doesnt come tomorrow" Xiumin said and he scooped some ice cream. 

The day went on quickly with the guys watching movies they had forgoten the reasson why they were there in the first place but enjoyed the new company. Sehun soon joined them with a bag of chips and some cola, they went well with eachother. 

"well then boys head on to your own beds now" Jimin pushed Baekhyun and slapped on chanyeols face, they were almost asleep, they growned and began to cuddle "oh common go to your beds" She pushed them untill chanyeol was falling from the bed, witha pillow she smacked them and  Xiumin was just on the side laughing "why dont you hit him!" Chanyeol pointed ,Chanyeol was already on the floor with his sweat shirt a little over his waist and Jimin could see clearly his pale skin "fine i will" she turned and looked at Xiumin who only lifted his hands "im leaving" he said and stood up "oh common!" Baekhyun protested as she continued pushing "we've slept together loads of times besides Chanyeol wrapes his leg over me its creepy i feel ill get " (XD) Baekhyun continued being hit by a pillow, Chanyeol then got 'upset' and pulled Baekhyun "oh yeah but you're the one who insist in hugging me!" Chanyeol began to play fight Baekhyun as Sehun walked out the room silently. 

"look at you two" Jimin shook her head from side to side "fine ill sleep in your room you can stay here" she said and as quick as she stood up Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran to their door blocking Jimin "what?" she asked trying to see what they were hiding "You're right we'll sleep here, goodnight" Baekhyun entered the room under Chanyeold arms that continued to cover the room "goodnight" Chanyeol kissed Jimins forhead and went into the room. 

"i really need female friends" Jimin told herself and went back into her room, she cleaned the bed and changed into her shorts, she usualy didnt change shirt and just took her bra off so she did the same and went into the bed turning off the light. 

A few hours into the sleep Jimin was woken up by someone getting in bed  next to her "i told you to go to your room" She turned to see Sehun shirtless next to her, his eyes were closed. Probably still asleep, 'was he sleep walking' Jimin asked herself "Sehun" she said in a whisper waiting for a response, she sat up and reapeated his name a little louder 'maybe he did..its his room after all...' Jimin uncovered herself and turned to get of the bed but Sehun grabbed her wrist and pulled her back next to him "Just tonight" he saidopening his eyes "ill say i accidently came into your room so please...just sleep, with me" he said waiting for a response. 

Jimin pulled away "no... im with Kai" she protested and sehun answered "and now i know" he stood up off the bed and left, Jimin sat there for a while longer just looking at the closed door. 'Did the room get hotter?' she asked herself and quickly opend the window and sat on the outside. It was almost 6 am and Jimin was feeling extreamly suffocated, She saw the light in her old room being and the girl standing out if her bed.... 

O.O 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know im not posting often latley but its because i have writters block D: well anyways im still asking who you prefer Jimin with  and so far Kai is winnig by 4 and well... thats why he's already dating Jimin. But you can still vote  ;) 

(i dont even know who i want her to be with XD God! if life handed you two handsome men to choose from i think i'd burn my brains TT_TT)