Talk

S/he's Perfect

"appa" Jimin called her father whom was making her breakfast "i was thinking about it... i want to move with you to Seoul" she said as she sat down, a smile grew on his face "ill pick you up at school today to get your papers ready for a transfer" 

When Jimin got to her class she saw that Kai was already sitting down "Kai" she called out as she sat but he stood up and left, he came back with the teacher and ignored her through class, when lunch break began Sehun called Jimin out and she followed him into the back court where she'd normaly be with Kai but he wasnt there...

"i wanted to ask you if something happend yesterday? you left sudently"  he said looking at her "no,not really" she answerd "uh...well i guess ill tell you know since im seeing you, im moving to Seoul with my dad" she told him "wait, what?" he asked "dad got a new job and ill be going there" she told him trying to excuse herself and look for Kai "when?" Sehun asked holding her arm "probably sunday" she told him as she brushed him away "thats too soon" he stoped her by blocking the entrance "well its for the best" she added and started walking around him "you cant leave just like that, i mean you...." he didnt know how to say '~you cant just leave me here~'  but she was already lost in the  corridor. 

Jimin looked for Kai but she didnt see him, class stared once again and he continued to ignore her. Class ended and her father waited for her in the office. She filled in her documents and  had everything ready. "Jimin lets go home, theres lots to pack" He told her as they got on the car. "How about we make some beef gill today?( *samgyeopsal* )" Jimin just nodded. 

 

Jimin began packing her room, she'd leave with her father saturday morning to leave her things and beguin to unpack. Tomorrow was her last day at school and the more she thought about it the less she regreted it, she had nevr made a great bond with anyone, the only person that she thought about was Kai but he was uoset with her. 'Tomorrow ill defenetly talk with him' she told herself as she put her books into boxes. "why are you taking those?" Junhee asked "not like youll be using them" he added "well they'll look nice in your room" he grabbed one "this says Sehun <3" he chuckled, she took it out of her hands and pushed him out "stop" she said and he just left. 

'I dont want to take Sehun with me' she sighed. As  she opend all her books she realized Sehun was in every one of them. She disided she'd only take the things she really neaded, the things that were Sehun free. Between that was moslty stuffed animals, cd's and trofies she'd win in sports clubs. 

"Wassup" Junho said as he entered his room "you're taking these?" he asked looking at them "im not sure" she said "you should only take things that let you change like your nice clothing, some photo albums. Keep it simple" he said helping her choose her clothing, he also helped her diside to throw everything else out. 

She was tired but spending her pre final day with her family was nice, she helped grill the meat as her brothers said stupid things aboout stupid stuff like the reason why girls used hand bags. Ironicly Jimin didnt understand either. 

Junhee quickly ate and mostly finished everything. "its past midnight you should go to bed" Their father told them, they made there way up into their room and slept. 

Jimin walked to school and looked for Kai but he wasnt there yet, he arived late and earned himself detention, picking out the recycling.  

Kai i need to tell you something - Jimin wrote on a paper but he didnt bother reading ir and 'accidently' threw it under the desk. 

Before the bell rang she grabbed onto Kai's arm but he pulled away "Jimin" Sehun wanted to talk to her and she tried ignoring him to go after Kai but he held onto her tightly and practicly dragged her out again "WHAT?" she said pissed "I...I just dont understand why so sudently you're leaving" he said "its none of your buisness what i do, Sehun" she pulled free and went inside.

"sehun" Luhan called him out "what the hell man you look like a freaking retard" he said "oh shut up" Sehun shot back "oh, wow know you even talk back" Luhan smirked "you've grown well" he patted his head "ill see you around" Luhan said and walked away. 

"have you seen Kai?" Jimin asked a classmate "no" he answerd and continued to walk away "have you seen Kai?" she sontinued asking "no" "no" no" The bell rang and she went back into her class "Kai please, we need to talk"she whisperd to him. He ignored her and at the end of the day he walked to the recycling area. 

"Kai, please" she said blocking the only way out "i need to talk to you" she told him "i dont want to talk with you" Kai said not looking at her "why?" she asked "i dont think id need to humiliate myself that much" he pushed the cans under his feet with strong stomps "why?" he ignored her "is it because i wasnt home to answer your call?" she asked "no." he said dropping everything and looking at her, he gripped her against a wall and got close to her ear, "its the fact that you still look at Sehun like you do." he has hurting her with his grip "i tell you i like you it means nothing...you hurt me. In so many  ways i just dont want to be involved with you. You constantly make me feel like im trash. You..." he sighed as he noticed she was whimpering over his grip on her wrist "You'll continue to think about him, i just cant take it." he let go of her "can you just leave me alone" she began walking backwards, scared. 

She never saw him so...scary.