A change of seasons

S/he's Perfect

Xiumin had already packed up early in the morning while his mother and brother were still sleeping, he took a morning jog down the street and went back to the hotel for breakfast. Sehun was still sound asleep and Xiumin tipitoed his way into the bathroom to get cleaned up. 

When he came out Sehun was already gone, his things were too. "Where's Sehun?" Xiumin asked his mother "isnt he sleeping?" she asked, after explaining Xiumin and his mom drove back to their home. Sehun was 'big enough' to take care fo himself' Xiumin told his mother so she went her way back with no worries. 

;Just like his father' Sehun's mom thought as she got on her car, if Sehun wasnt home it was probably because he needed time alone so she understood. 

"So how's your health?" She asked Xiumin who was looking out the window "ive gotten better" he said not looking another way "did you get a recomendation for now that your moving into the city?" she asked "the doctor told me not to stress myself, do excersize, be happy... and all those things" he trailed of as he closed his eyes and let the air hit his face. 

Xiumin was a delicate boy ever since a baby, he wasnt like the rest of the kids so he was taken to his grandparents home so he was 'better' for a while being. Song hwa couldnt take care of him, she wasnt 'capable' so she left her child in her husbands parents home untill they passed. 

"we are home" She said as she pulled up. Xiumin got off and took in a deep breath. They put the lugadge into the house and she walked him into Sehun's room, they were to share while they finished making him a room on the back area of the house. There usto be a long yard and Sehun once owned a dog who passed away so the yard became empty, 

"he isnt here yet?" His mother asked and he denied it. "he'll be here in no time" Xiumin said with a smile on his face, his mother left the room and Xiumin began too look around, he didnt really want to make Sehun uncomfterble because of him, they didnt have that close of a relacionship. So Xiumin left his things in his bag. 

As Xiumin looked around Sehuns room he found himself sitting on his desk and looking out the window, it crossed his mind 'if i lived with mom i might have had a room of my own' he lowerd his sight a little saddend but then he noticed the house infront, the half dead grass, the croocked tree with a swinging bench, the weird shape that looked like a leggo house, the old truck infront, the way the windows were bigger than their walls. With a smile he saw a person walk into the house, a young girl with long wavy hair up into a ponytail. He could swear he knew her but he didnt catch a glimps of her face. Shrugging off the thought he went down stairs to see the rest of the house. 

"Jimin" Kai said  a few times in a low voice and every time he had a smile on his face. He felt bored that day for no reasson, he had eaten, done his homework and even cleaned the house and washed his clothing but nothing could un bore him. 'if only she would pop up like yesterday' he sighed then the door bell rang making his heart skip a beat, he ran outside then stoped a few meters away to take a breath and check if he looked 'presentable'. 

"who?" he said as he opend "kai..."