Its never easy choosing

S/he's Perfect

(2002)

Sehun's POV:

It was another day in primary school, it was going to be my last year having to be around Jimin. 

She had become my nightmare ever since i moved here, she was messy, weird and followed me everywhere. Her older brothers had graduated when we got to third grade so for the last three years she only was around me. On the dirst day of school after i moved here  My mother had dropped me off in the directors office who then led me to my new class, as i got into the classroom everyone was just staring. "Listen class today we get a new student his name is Oh Sehun" The old teacher said as she smiled creepy. 

"Take a seat over there next to Jimin, Jimin raise your hand" she had her hand in the air in no time, i could recognize her, messy curly hair, big brown eyes that looked like they wanted to literaly eat me alive. I went to my seat and she kept staring at me with a huge smile on her face. She had twisted teeth and had a bugger in her nose i could see. I looked away. I disliked being next to her. 

During break she kept asking me questions over and over again but i intended not to answer her, mother said i shouldnt be friend with them. Another kid aproached me and told her to back off as i followed him to the playground he filled me in on how this school ran. 

"That was Choi Jimin, she's weird and ugly. She also has cutties!" he said rincling his nose. 

"she's my nehibor" i told him and he stopped and looked at me "too bad" he said then ran off to play soccer, i joined and igored her for the rest of the day even though i could feel her eyes making holes on my face, 

Its been like that these six years, she seems to always end up being in my class. Nothing has changed really only the fact her hair has grown, she gets her way and sits near me every year either next to me or behind me. Once during history class i went to the bathroom and over heard a conversation about how they were going to cut her hair off on the bus. 

I didnt really know how to feel about that, if i should tell her or stop it after all it was the only thing that made her look like a girl. She had begun playing sports and was mostly in every club at school o she was muscular and thin.She had begun wearing glasses and braces back in fourth grade so now she looked more like a boy than a girl. 

I didnt want to talk to her i had worked so hard on just keeping it with "hey, see ya" that it be dangerous just to say a few more words at her. I went back to class and saw her just gawking at me as i went back to my seat, a smile apeared on her face and i akwardly replied it with a smile. As class continued i kept thinking about how'd she look if i alowed the other guys cut her hair.But at the same time why would i care?

 

Jimin's POV:

 

The last week of senior primary school was coming to an end. Sehun was busy with his friends writing on their t shirts to show their happyness. I walked over to him on the last period, i wanted for him to write on my shirt too. 

"sehun" i called him and he looked at me, so did his friends. 

"Can you write on my shirt too?" i asked and his friends started making holler sounds as he just looked at me, Ba Wo pushed him to me and he took my marker and spinned me around. "lets walk home" gave me the marker and left. I rushed into the bathroom and took my shirt of in the stall. I looked around searching for his writing and when i found it i scweeled for a split second *know* "you okay in there" a teacher asked so i rushed back out.

Sehun was really shy at first, we were in the same school, class and he sat right next to me. When he got to class i knew he was the one and that the Lord had listend to me, he was going to be my husband. 

As he walked over to the chair i pulled it back so he could seat and then he looked at me just once and i knew he didnt remember me, i was kinda disapointed but then again he was new around so i wanted to show him around, at lunch time i took his hand and he shook it off, he was embaressed and ran off. 

Everyday i waited for him to come out of his house first so i could catch him up at the buss stop, i would walk next to him so he wouldnt feel lonley in the new school. He still didnt have any friends so i did the best i could. I would tell him how my previous day went and he would only listen. 

I think he didnt like to talk much but he tried his best,His mother began taking him to school after a few weeks so i couldnt talk to him but at least at school he had me. We'd eat together, play during break and sometimes when his mother ran late we'd rid the buss together. 

I went to class and saw him, he was probably going to tell me he liked me. I felt it deep down. MY LAST DAY IN PRIMARY SCHOOL AND SEHUN DIDNT WANT TO RIDE THE BUS FULL OF KIDS, HE WANTED TO WALK HOME WITH ME.

All i could think about was what if he gave me my first kiss?

The bell rang and he lifted himself off his seat and walked to the door, i followed right behind him. 

"sehun" i catched him up at the entrance "ah.... right" he said "i forgot my pencil case in the classroom can you get it for me please, ill tell the bus driver to wait for us" i quickly ran back to class and looked in his dest but there wasnt anything 'maybe he left in in his locker...' i thought as i went there but there wasnt anything either so i went back to the bus but it was gone. 

I took a few steps to the pavment and the bus was long gone. 

"SEHUN?" i screamed a few times before i realised he want there. "Jimin? what are you still doing here? did you miss the bus?" mrs. Kwong asked me and i only looked at my feet "come here ill drive you home" she said as she unlocked the passengers seat. 

It was a quiet ride for me but mrs Kwong kept talking i couldnt really understand her because i wasnt putting any attention to her untill she said "its about that Sehun boy isnt it?" i looked at her "i can tell you have a crush on that boy" she said as she parked her car infront of the house "listen honey, boys like him dont like girls like you" a frown apreared in my face as i looked at her "dont take me the wrong way but it is what it is" she said moving her hand over me to unlock her car. I got off and went in. 

Why cant Sehun like a girl like me? whats wrong with me? why not? i asked myself but i didnt have an answer that made any sence in my head. My brother JunHo apeared and looked at me "something's up?" he asked as he dropped his bag and layed on his bed across the room. I shared a room with my brothers since i was little only they had a bunk bead and i a single bed. 

"nothing" i ansswerd him "ouch, whats wrong?" he asked this time looking at me "i said nothing" i told him again "ive learned that girls when they say nothing means 'everything" he said 

"what does it mean that Boys like Sehun cant like girls like me?" i asked him sitting up 

"who told you that?" he asked also sitting up "sehun?" 

"no, mrs Kwong" 

"why did she say that?" he asked "did something happen?" "Jimin...?" 

"he said he was going to walk me home today instead of taking the bus but he lied and told me he forgot something inside and told me to get it. When i went back out there wasnt anyone"  he stayed quiet then stood up 

"Jun Ho?" i asked "where are you going?" i followed him out to the garden then across the street "JUNHO!" i didnt want him to say anything, he rung the doorbell and i just tried to hide. 

"yes?" Sehun had opend the door, his mothers car still wasnt home.My brother didnt say anything he just punched Sehun then turned around as i saw Sehun on the floor with a hand covering his jaw, my brother took my hand and walked me back home. "You dont need that type of guy, okay you are worth so much more Jimin but its going to take a really special guy to notice it" he said hugging me. 

"whats going on?" JunHe asked "nothing" my brother said "oh yeah but you can say it was nothing..." i said and he laughed letting go of me. 

That was the first time i realized my brother had seriously grown up. 

"marry a nice guy like me" he said with a smirk, then he ruined it. 

"i love you bro" I told him "what i dont get any love?" Junhe asked as he continued eating his cereal.