Demon in the mind

S/he's Perfect

Lunch break had ended and most on the students were already in their seats waiting for the teacher to come in, Jimin and Kai were still running down the hall twords their classroom... "Sehun, the Principal needs you in his office" Mr. Lu said as Kai dashed in with Jimin behind him. Sehun lifted himself of the seat and went out.

As Sehun made his way to the office Kai and Jimin reseved a punishment for being late to Math class. 

"Yes?" the Principal said as Sehun had knocked 

"i was called in..." he said poping his head inside 

"Oh...Sehun" The principal said  as he gestured for Sehun to take a seat 

"Son..."The principal took his time to speak "i must inform you that a tragity has come across your family" This bringing a small electric shock into Sehuns chest but not a word gushed his mouth "im sorry to tell you, your father ... has passed away" The principal finaly finished. 

'it must be a joke' came across his mind ' no dad..he...he's okay.... '  even though his mouth didnt move his face expressed it all, "your mom has called in asking me to inform you she'll be out for a few days taking care of the situation and would like you to catch her up, for this she has left exact orders send you home with Choi Jimin. Her father will be the one getting you to the buss station later this afternoon"  the Director took a glimps at Sehun for no longer than a minute "son... i think its best if you go home early today, ill call Choi Jimin to acompany you" he reached for his desk phone and called his secritary giving her instructions. 

Shortly after Jimin who wasnt aware of anything walks into the office with both her belongings and Sehuns, "you are excused to go home early today" The principal said and even though she didnt understand she just did as she was told. Before she went out the principal held her shoulder and whispered "you should make him feel a little better, his father just passed away and it seems he has no one but you and your family" it hit her cold. 

She stole a glimps at Sehun who was walking with a lost sight probably twords no where if she didnt pull on him he was probably going to continue to walk straight. His light hair fell over his eyes that for some reasson looked lost, Jimin looked at sehun before he went into his house, 'is he going to be okay? all alone...now...'  She walked home and looked for her dad, he explained the situation and told her Sehun was going to take a buss the next morning to Gangwon for the funeral, he's have to spend all night alone. 

Jimin's father had to go to work and he orderd Jimin to check up on Sehun once in a while during the rest of the night and make sure he ate. Junho was going to make a trip for his soccer team and Junhee was going to come in late because of his band practice so only Jimin was going to be able to check up on him. As soon as her father left for work Jimin went to the kitchen to cook something for Sehun, she made a soup (from an instant box) and some kimbap.

She walked across the street and knocked on his door. No answer. 

She put down the pot and looked through the window but she couldnt see him, she headed back to the door and tried opening it, LOCKED. She began to worry after calling his name out loud for a couple of times. Rounding the house he found there wasnt any door or window open on the first floor but she did find that Sehun's window was...

She climbed up and scraped her knee on one of the tiles oinfront of Sehun's window, Finaly! she managed to get inside making sure not to break anything in Sehun's room...but 'where is he? She took two steps into the room when sehun came out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist and a smaller one on his head "how did you get in here?" Sehun asked with a rather calm tone he looked at her and saw blood on her knee and the open window "i...i climbed because you...didnt answer" she shuttered as she looked at her feet. 

"you cut yourself, wait there" he went back into his bathroom and pulled out a first aid kit "you should change, ill be down stairs" Jimin said loudly and hurried herself out of his room "i said wait" Sehun said holding her sholder by the door,taking her upper back he pushed her onto his bed landing on her "now...dont move" he orderd.

Leaning down to look at her knee he pulled out a cotton ball with medicine and cleaned her wound, Jimin was bitting on her own teeth out of pain "ther you go" he said lifting himself, he had put on a bandaid on her knee. "thank you" she said as she continued to look away, Sehun found it rather cute, Jimin being shy about him in a towel after he had indirectly directly seen her . 

With a smirk on his face,a demon in his mind,hormones in his body and a beat in his chest...

Sehun 'accidently'dropped' his towel on the ground for which Jimin imidiatly shot herself up and out his room in a matter of a second. Sehun continued to smirk. He wasnt sad about his fathers passing not compleatly. Being the son of an honor roll solder such as his father he knew he was in constant danger and for that reasson it was they had moved so far away from him. He didnt have love memories with his father so he didnt mind living his life as if his father wasnt there because he wasnt there to begin with. 

But he was really greatfull that for this reasson being as strong as it was, was bringing him that oportunity of being the center of attention for Jimin again. He doesnt like her but he does enjoy her being diferent as if only she could react the way she does about things. Only Jimin would pop out of crowds so easily, only she didnt mind doing labor jobs in the sun like the rest. He didnt mind having her do his work for him at school again or 'helping' him out on projects and extra curricular activities for extra points. 

Sehun dressed himself and went down, Jimin had already left his house leaving behind the pot with soup and kimbap. 

"Father say's you should eat" the note said.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

I KNOW THIS IS STILL A SHORT UPDATE BUT IM DOING THE BEST I CAN. 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMENTS, REALLY I FEEL COMPROMISED TO FINISHING THIS FIC AND NOT GIVING UP ON IT.

(SHOUT OUT TO kpop_addict4ever )

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE FOR JIMIN : KAI,SEHUN,XIUMIN