First day in the hell hole.

S/he's Perfect

Sehun's POV: 

Aperantly Luhan was quite popular at school, he showed me around and well i met alot of people. Many girls kept looking at me and saying i was 'cute' for whay Luhan says that means im 'better than alright' if i want to 'get down' with girls. 

Summer was a eye opener for me sice well i learned alot of things from Luhan, having an older friend was quite conviniant. Well ive had some issues latley and its weird a t home sice mom was usto walking into my room whenever she wanted. Now i have 'moning wood' and i have to get up a little earlier so she doesnt see it, i also have began to hide the magazines Luhan gave me he said that i should change them every few weeks from place so mom doesnt find them but i move them every day, ive been stressing about it because mom sometimes cleans my room. Today i left it under a tile infront of my room. (second floor) 

And as always i have the bad luck of having Jimin in my class, she hasnt talked to me though i think this year might be actually really good. She doesnt look at me and she sits compleatly far away, i think i should have been a jerk sooner so i could have gotten her away. 

"Sehun" Kai said as he sat down next to me

"Kai, your in my class?"  i asked and he used his usual sarcasm "well im not sitting on this chair to am i?" he leaned back on his chair and looked around "hey i know that girl..." he said as he looked back a few rows "who?" i asked looking back, he looked at a few girls at the back of the class, all of them were strangers to me except Jimin. He just looked at her and said nothing untill the teacher walked in. 

"okay class dismised" the teacher left and Kai in no time stood up and walked to Jimin "JIMIN?" i thought but she stood up quickly and left. 

JIMIN'S POV:

"class dismised" the teacher said 

Finaly i can go get something to eat~ 

I had forgotten to eat my breakfast because i was too nervous about to day, ends up i dont know anyone and well... everyones already in grops with eachother. I stood up quickly and went to the cafeteria. 

"hi..." i lifted my eyes to see a tanish guy looking at me (i was biting into my sweet bread) 

"Hi..." i said 

"do you remember me?" he asked 

"no... who..?" 

"you'll remember" he said as he looked at my name tag "jimin-shi" he smiled then walked away

Who is he? ... Kai? i dont know no Kai or do i? 

I havent ever seen his face, he seems to be sure ill remember him though... *stomach growl* 

~~~

"Jimin" my brother says as he sits next to me at lunch 

"Junhe" he put his head on the table looking at no where 

"how has your day been?" he asks "not as bad" i said 

"mine has been horible. Park Shin Hye is dating some dutch from junior year" 

"thats the girl you like..." he only nodds

"dont worry bro, boys like you dont need girls like her" i said with a smile "mm" he hissed then closed his eyes.

 

SEHUN'S POV:

Kai followed Jimin out of the classroom, i followed him. Did he really know her? They walked into the cafeteria and he was talking to her than came out again with a smile on his face. 

"dude, do you really know her?" i asked 

"Jimin?" he askes but that itself answerd my question. 

"i know her from out of town, i didnt expect her to come to this school" he said taking a chocolate bar from his bag. 

"she looks diferent then the rest" he said with a weird exprecion "wait... are you interested in her?...Kai?"