Chocolate memory

S/he's Perfect

Jimin's POv: 

Normaly i would feel like i was a no one in school, in the streets or anywhere. I was never noticed except for when i got my grades or was playing with a sports team yet this guy Kai seems to always pay attention to me, he followes me around and i dont know why he does it. He doesnt try talking to me but he is just there. 

I dont know if he does it because he doesnt like being around the rest but in the last 3 days of school he hasnt even tried to talk to the other people in our class, Sehun on the other hand talks to everyone, he is a constant mentioned name at school. 

Girls from upper clases call him out casualy and instead of going home after school he leaves with them, at firls i would be jealous of them but latley i see him in another light like he is someone i shouldnt even be around. Not that im not too much for him but rather the other way around, is isnt the type of person i would marry like i have been thinking since many years ago. 

Sehun was no one... yet he was 'the guy' from school. You see as i usto imagine i wanted a Husband that loved me, Sehun doesnt. I wanted a Man who could work and always be happy, travel around,caring, nice, mannerd. Somewhat like my dad would have been if mom was healthy. Sehun is not a good student so i doubt he'll ever get a good job or a good career with his lack of attention. He's constantly mad, diastant and cold, He's always going around with many people but i dont think of him like i usto. For all i know he might be doing wrong things with the seniors he hangs around with. 

"Jimin" Kai said i bowed "why are you always so introverted?" he asked putting an arm around me, i instantly pushed myself aside and he began to laugh "im not going to kidnap you but okay i get it no phisical contact" he put his hands in his pockets and we walked to class "how do you say you know me?" i asked him and he stoped and looked at me "i want you to remember" he smiled "so take your time" 

When we were in class i noticed Kai was really smart, the equations i would finish in 2 minutes or so he finished under seconds like if it wasnt a big deal for him. When he would finish he would look at me again "i cant consentrate" i would tell him but he'd only smile "okay i get it" and looked away. 

A couple more days passed and Friday when i got to my desk there was a 'Silverdusk' chocolate on my desk and Kai was sitting already "whats this?" i asked him "i was hoping youd remember quicker with that" he said "ring a bell?" i cant say i was quick to grasp it but then i realized who he was. He was the guy who paid for the chocolate at the Gas station the same one my brother called ert. 

"ah..." 

"finaly?" he asked and i smiled "thank you for that day" i bowed well tried because he lifted by head upstraight as he also stood up "well now you know" he smiled letting go of my forhead "...yeah" i looked at my desk but he lifted my chin, for some strange reasson my heart began to pound against my chest so fast, he was close, too close to me. He leaned into me, for some reason i do not understand my eyes closed shut and i lost time. "you ow me a chocolate so im taking this one back, pay me back the other one. Okay?" he whisperd in my ear and i finaly realized he wasnt going to kiss me. 

I opend my eyes, i wonder if he noticed. If he saw i had closed my eyes, that was so embaressing!!! He was getting back into his seat. My body became stiff, i sat down but i couldnt move fast, my body couldnt turn to the left or the right it was just unmovil. 

"Kai" Sehun said breaking my trans, i didnt move and neither did Kai "what?" he jsut said "later at my house there will be a small reunion with Luhan and some other schoolmates" he said "iim busy" Kai said "Jimin" Sehun said and i pretended i couldnt hear "...lives right infront of my house"  Sehun didnt talk to me but about me. 

"ill see what i can do" Kai said as he was looking at me.