ENDING PT 1

S/he's Perfect

"Jimin" someone said on the other side of the line (phone) "yes?" she asked "its Mr. Kim...Jong In's dad" he began "i got a call this morning that Kai was hurt" he said and Jimin instantly began crying and holding her breath "he's out of danger now but...he hasnt woken up" the man went quiet after a minute "where is he?" she asked trying to sound as calm as she could but failed as her cracked voice seeped through the line. "he's in a  hospital in Daegang ri, im looking into transfering him to Seoul, ill call you tonight okay?" he asked but Jimin just wanted to be by his side "i...i can get there by tonight if i leave now" she told hom "no...dont worry ill bring him to you" Kai's father said

"no...ill be there, what hospital is he in?" she asked Kai's father insisted but ended up giving her the information she needed "just...dont be suprised when you see him" but Jimin couldnt say anything about it. She quickly lifted herself of of her bed once they hung up and she gathered herself before going out into the street, she crossed and went up into Chanyeols house,once he opend the door he could clearly see her puffy eyes and he asked what happend. She explained brefly and asked him to borrow her some money, he agreed but he's come along with her. 

"you're stupid if you think ill let you go across the contry by yourself" he told her grabbing his bag and emptying it so he could but his esencials inside. "ill be out in a minute or two" he told her and she left, she sat by the steps outside of his house and he came out after with his bag full "arent you taking anything?" he asked her with a frown "dont need to" she said standing up and wiping her face again. 

"go change at least" he pushed her into her house and grabbed her clothing for her "want me to pack your underwear or can you do that yourself?" he asked but didnt get a response so he grabbed a hand full of her underwears and pushed them into her bag trying not to see them, she changed and walked out the door waiting for Chanyeol to hurry up. 

"im coming" he'd say every now and then as he tried to get everything he thought she'd need from around her house 'she should clean more often' he told himself and finaly slipped into his shoes. "arent you going to tell Baekhyun?" he asked but she shook her head "he's leaving for England to celebrate his graduation" she reminded him and Chanyeol nodded. 

A taxi came around the corner and Jimin screamed at it but the man inside didnt stop, Jimin began cussing from the top of her lungs and Chanyeol looked around and apologized for her twords the people, he pushed her slightly and told her "calm down" Jimin freed herself and lifted her arm to the taxi that was coming. 

Chanyeol payed as she twirled her fingers, she wasnt crying anymore but she kept thinking about how Kai must be, she wished he wouldn lose a part of his body like his arms or legs, she wished for him to wake up once she'd get there, Jimin hoped that Kai had nothing wrong more than a few scratches just like the first time she's seen him walk through the door but she knew that it was something more. 

Once at the airport Jimin and Chanyeol sat together, "did they tell you what happend to him?" Chanyeol asked and Jimin shook her head "his dad only said he hasnt woken up" she began twirling her fingers again and looking out the window. "i bet there's nothing wrong" Chanyeol asured but both of them new deep down there was something going on. 

Once the plaine touched the ground Jimin instantly went to the door but was asked to go back to her seat untill the captain said it was safe to open the doors, not two minutes later Jimin was marching as quick as she could down the long hall and into the airport, it wasnt as big as the one in Seoul and she was thankfull for it because she found the exit door closer to her and looked for a cab, Chanyeol just followed her from side to side as she moved around. 

"whatever it is, dont cry" Chanyeol tol her as he held her hand in the cab but she continued to look out the window. Kai's father was in the waiting room with a cup of hot coffe in hand "mr Kim" Jimin ran to him looking at the older man in the eye, for the moment he didnt mind her being un respectfull knowing she was in shock. 

"he's still in intensive care, the doctors say we cant see him untill he's transfered into a room" the older man told her and her shoulders slouched down "he was near a granade explosion, him and two other solders were hurt but luckly nothing greater happend" he explained as Jimin began hiperventilating again "he has burns around his body and there was something in his arm but the doctors took care of everything now we can only pray" the older man sat down and so did Jimin, Chanyeol made his way to the corner where he thought he would bother and sat down, it was nearly 10 pm and he looked at Jimin as she was still zoned out. 

Chanyeol stood up and left his things next to Jimin and walked out, he hadnt presented himself to Kai's father but it wasnt the moment for that, he walked out the door and looked around him, the city had very few lights around probably since no one wanted to live near the rural area and sufer he attacks North Korea would sometimes pull. 

Chanyeol sat down at the edge of a bench and breathed *ring----Ring* his phone began to ring and he picked up "yes mother" he said with no spirits "where are you? your phone says you are not in Seoul" she said with a very displeased voice "a friend of mine got hurt and we came to the hospital he's in" Chanyeol explained. 

His mother was always like this, keeping a sharp eye on him, controling, posesive sometimes she even was jealous of the attention he'd give other people. "ill call you back some other time" he said about to hang up "wait" she said "how bad injured is he?" she asked and Chanyeol explained Kai's job "ill look into your fathers friends see if we can bring your friend to a beter hospital" she hung up without saying more. 

"so are you a friend of Kai's or Jimin's?" the older man walked behind Chanyeol "both i guess..." Chanyeol stood up and slightly bowed "i see..." Kai's father sat down and patted the space next to him "these kind of things happen alot, i grew up seeing them all the time and even got a few scars of my own...never thought Kai would be hurt though" he sighed "but he's a strong young man and he's going to get over this quicker than you'd expect him to" the man continued "just not sure Jimin is going to be around untill he is" he lowered his sight and looked at Chanyeols shoes "Jong in once asked me to let him join a soccer team when he was a kid, i though it was foolish and i pushed him into boxing, he then wanted to join tae kwando and i moved him to bow and arrow... this is my fault for pushing him so hard" 

Chanyeol wasnt sure if he was crying nor did he know what to say or do "sometimes parents are like that sir, they think to know whats best for the kids untill they see it was wrong" Chanyeol swallowed and thought about his family and how they would always be oposites. His father would say "you dont have to take over the buissnes look for something you like" and his mother would push him into finance... 

Jimin passed though intensive care and she could see Kai thought the foggy window, he had his eyes shut and tubed though his mouth and nose... Her heart sunk in to deeb as she realized he had burned half his face and his arms were still tinted red from the burns "you cant be here" a nurse pulled her aside. 

 

 

Jimin looked at the nurse and nodded, she made her way back to the hallway and waited for the doctor to come and tell her good news "Jimin, my mom said she can bring Kai to Seoul for treatment" Chanyeol said sitting next to her "where's Mr Kim?" she asked "he said he had to pick some things up from home" Chanyoel streched his legs and put his back against the chair "has the doctor come?" Chanyeol asked and she shook her head 'no'. 

A few hours passed and Kai's father was back with a change of clothing for himself and he had taken a shower, he was paciantly sitting across from the kids,  "Jong in's father" the doctor said and they aproached him the three instantly stood by his side "Jong in has woken up, he is still in state of shock but he seems to be answering quite well to the treatment, we'd like to keep him here over night before you transfer him, Its best he rests" the doctor said "can we go in and see him?" Mr. Kim asked "im afraid he can only take one person, i rather he stays calm" the doctor answerd. 

As the doctor walked away Mr Kim looked at Jimin "why dont you go in" he told her "just act like everything is normal" Chanyeol added to the offer. Jimin walked a quick pase to the door where the nurse said he was in, she was told to put on a special outfit and she washed herself. 

"how bad is he?" Jimin asked the nurse before going in "he's beter than the other two i asure you" the nurse walked away and left Jimin by the door. 

She opend the door and walked in slowly, he was just like she had seen him before, he was conected to many machines and had a mask of oxigen covering his mouth "Jimin" Kai said her name in pauses, Jimin wanted to cry just hearing him, she took a few steps twords him and finaly saw his new face "do i look that bad?" he asked trying to make a joke out of it "i signed up for the Wolverine experiment i guess it faild" he continued his joke "you look terrible" Jimin said honestly but with a hint of sarcasm, a small tear fell from Kai's face as she looked at him 

'DONT CRY' she told herself "they wont let me see myself" Kai said trying to get the mask off to talk beter "my arms seem to be bad aswell" he said noticing the obvious bandages covering him "you're going to heal" she told him. His face wasnt extreamly bad it was like one of those bad cases of acne only with blisters around  "im coming in" a nurse said as she pulled a car in with her "im going to put some medicine and im going to cover you up so you can heal quicker" she said with a smile, she moved and took the oxigen mask off him. She helped him sit up and Jimin just looked "dont be scared hun" the nurse told her "in a few weeks he's going to be much better" she added , the nurse put some ointment on him and then put on the bandages over his face, he was hidden in a thick layer of them and strangly Jimin could still see through them. 

"im sorry" Jimin said after the nurse left "i just dont know what to say or do... i wasnt ready for you to get hurt" she said honestly, Kai told her to sit next to him and she did, facing away "neither was i, beleve me i would have doughed that granade too..." he said trying to joke but he noticed it was no help at all. 

"Jimin im going to be fine and...i'd understand....if you didnt want to be a part of this." he said sitting as far up as he could "when i told you to wait for me 5 years i meant it because i knew this could be a posibility, not only this but i signed myself up to die at some point" he exhaled the air he had been keeping in "i wanted to make sure once i was done with my service you'd still want to be with me..." he looked out the window, it was raining "if you want to go...if you cant take it...go" he said slowly breaking his own heart. Jimin stayed in silence for almost what seemed like an hour then she turned around and helt what she could of Kai without hurting her "are you really okay? ...with me leaving" she asked looking at him, Kai was looking at the rain rall from the sky. 

Even though his face was covered Jimin could still see his expresion, he was crying she hugged him without making much presure "you idiot" she began crying "how can you even think about abandoning me" she said and began laughing "i was waaaaaay uglier than you are now and you stayed by myside how can i abandon you?" she asked now staring into Kai's big brown eyes. 

"really?" he asked and she nodded with a huge smile on her face. "im going to get usto this the same way you got usto me" she kissed him softly on his lips, he held her waist and smiled "i love you...so.sooo.much" he whispered at her "i must be crazy to love you this much" she smiled again and kissed him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HERE'S THE CORRECTION OF THE CHAPTER I LAST POSTED (IF YOU LOOK FOR IT NOW I HAVE DELETED IT) IM SORRY FOR THAT IF YOU READ IT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONEST COMMENTS. IVE SAID THIS SINCE THE BEGINING 'THE COMMENTS ARE THE ONE'S THAT KEEP ME INSPIRED' AND SO THEY HAVE. 

I CORRECTED THIS CHAPTER AND WILL BE ADDING A FINALE JUST LIKE HANA55 SAID.