lame questions

S/he's Perfect

As thought on Monday Sehun was cheered still by the older schoolmates. The guys in our class just begged him to make a new party and hook them up with the 'hot chicks' apearently it was a thing. Sehun wasnt as excited like the rest he was serious and he didnt do much at school. 

Kai on the other hand was being more talktive with Jimin. 

"so how was your weekend?" Kai asked as Jimin walked to her seat early monday morning 

"well there was this creep outside my house on friday" she said "so i didnt go out." 

"want me to come around and catch the creep?" Kai said with a nuckle crack and they both laughed "i think my two older brothers could handle him, he doesnt look that tuff" she said patting his shoulder "you sure? he could be a ninja or some shiz" Kai said proudly. Class beand and Sehun came in late, the teacher gave him detention and he just shrugged. 

"what?" Sehun said at Jimin who was looking when he sat down but so was the rest of the class. She just turned around and continued copying what the teacher had written on the board. Lunch break came quick and Kai waited for Jimin at the door, Sehun passed near him and wrinkled his nose at Kai while he left with the seniors. Kai just frowned but once Jimin was next to him he pretended he didnt care and they both went out to the back of the school where there was some old lunch tables made od stone, no one used them because the 'sun' was directly over them and would get 'tan' or because the mosquitos flew around trying to grab a bite too. 

"so what do you want to know about me?" Kai asked Jimin who had been working on a list of questions through the weekend  "what... you actually got alot" he said taking the paper "i cant do this" he said throwing the paper on the table and turning around "why?" Jimin asked "well i get nothing in exchange, its not fair" Kai said 

"fine... what do you want?" Jimin asked "well... maybe dinner" Kai said and Jimin denied with her head "lunch" denied "icecream?" denied "well then what can you give me?" he asked "how about i give you this" she put a peice of their favorite chocolate on the table "i beleive you owed me this peice" he said taking it "what else can i have?" he asked taking a bite into the chocolate bar "fine ill buy you ice cream" she said  finaly getting the atention that Kai wasnt giving her. 

"first: where are your parents from"  she asked "Suncheon" Kai said "no.. where are they from not where they live" Jimin corected "suncheon" kai repeated 

"then why do you look like a forgener?" Jimin asked 

"hum... dunno" Kai said brushing his hair 

"fine. Why did you come here?" Jimin asked "because i though we were having lunch" Kai answered "stop playing smart" Jimin pouted "fine... because i wanted to go to a normal school and father owned a house here"  kai said 

"do you like alone?" ~ "why are you interested in visiting soon?" Kai leaned into the table and gaining a red Jimin to smack him "i was joking sheesh" he said leaning back again "yeah i live alone" he said "do you eat out or do you cook?" she asked "i cook sometimes but mostly i eat out" Kai answered 

"thats not healthy" she said "so what... are you going to come over and cook for me?" Kai asked her "no... i... was just saying" she cleared her throught and continued "what do you want to study after high school?" ... "i dont know yet... do you already know?" kai shot back "not really..." she shrugged "no offence your questions are lame"  he said standing up and heading back, she followed him. Once inside the classroom the bell rang and the day when it came to an end... Kai invited Jimin to his home.