Start over

S/he's Perfect

Jimin looked at her clearly, she was lookng back at Jimin with a smirk on her face, not bothering to cover herself. With her hand she tingled her fingers 'hello' then walked into the bathroom. Jimin was mind blown, could it be that the girl was on purpose, with what purpose?, a frown crept on Jimin's face as she continued looking into her old room, for a momen she had forgoten why she was outside. 

It might have been 6 am already since the sun was starting to rise and the cold air was visible, Jimin thought if Sehun could have ever looked twords her room, she wasnt walking around like the smaller girl she didnt even know the name of because she shared the room with her brothers but it was strange, she felt uncomfterble knowing it was something that could have happend. 

Jimin rested her head on the mark of the window and looked up at the already bright blue sky "hey" Baekhyun walked into the room "i was knocking i thought you were sleeping, if i knew you'd be out here id be using your bed hours ago" he went out the small window aswell and sat next to Jimin "so why are you out here?" he asked "i got stuffed, i guess i cant sleep in the same bed" she said looking at him then resting her head on his shoulder "why are you here?" she asked him as he put his head over hers "Chanyeol keeps touching me, its so weird" he said and Jimin chuckled "its not funny." Baekhyun tried protesting but gave up as he was glad she was laughing. 

"i cant remember when was the last time we were alone like this, now we have Chanyeol around i cant enjoy you as much" Jimin said and Baekhyun smiled "he's not so bad its fun to have someone to talk to about ...." Baekhyun thought of what he'd talk about with Chanyeol but realized there wasnt a thing he haddent told Jimin before  "hu... i guess there isnt something to talk about" he laughed "he's okay" Jimin added 

The girl across the street left the house in her uniform and went twords the end of the street where she walked away "whats wrong with that girl?" Baekhyun asked "why?" Jimin asked and he frowned "well she acts like she wants to murder everyone, she's on another level" he said "it reminds me of regina george" Baekhyun pointed out. He always loved seeing american chick flicks with Jimin and he even memorized what they'd say. "changing subject when are we leaving?" Jimin asked him and he looked at his phone "6 pm, so we can drive slowly and get to our homes on time to sleep and go to school tomorrow." Jimin nodded and closed her eyes. 

Not 5 minutes passed and Baekhyun shifted "arent you cold, lets go back inside" he said and they did so, Jimin layed over the covers and Baekhyun under them as he would easily get cold, Jimin wraped her arm around him and fell asleep. 

~~2 HOURS LATER : 

"so here you were" Chanyeol jumped over the two sleeping on the bed, Both screamed with the sudden attack and after no time Sehun was running into the room still shirtless and in boxer shorts, the three on the bed looked at Sehun standing at the door wide eyes and Chanyeol covered Jimins eyes "dress up dude" he said and Sehun realized he was in underpants then went to his closet (in the room) to grab a pair of pants. 

"everyone on the bed got comfterble while looking at Sehun's puzzled sleepy face looking back a them "what the hell" he simply said looking at them with his eyes still stuck together "what?" Baekhyun asked him "why are you all in here?" Sehun asked "why are you in here?" Baekhyun asked "wait what?"Sehun asked still puzzled  "i ..." he thought "dont fu*k with me why are you all in bed with Jimin?" he asked pulling Chanyeol and Baekhyun off the bed "we're going to watch cartoons, why? cant we?" Chanyeol asked wrestling with Sehun untill he was pinned under him, Baekhyun the cartoons and leaped back on the bed.

"what the hell" Sehun kept saying as he tried getting free "ill let you free now but you have to be a good boy, araseo?" Chanyeol let free and Sehun attacked him "YA! calm down i cant hear what their saying!" Jimin stopped the two gigantic boys from wrestling, Sehun beat Chanyeol to the bed and he layed next to Jimin, with a smile on his face, Baekhyun wraped his arm around Jimin and brought her closer to him, Chanyeol layed faced down over them to see the screen in Sehun room.

Xiumin walked in and took a picture with his old camera "look at you, i could swear im seeing the Junho and Junhee " he laughed and walked down the corridor, Jimin hopped out the bed to help him down the stairs "breakfast?" Jimin asked and he nodded "ill help" she said as they went down. "you're leaving today?" Xiumin asked as they made the mix for his cherry pan cakes and he nodded "at six" she added "so...can you come with me to this one place?" he asked and she nodded "where?" she asked "actually im asking you on a date" he smiled "oh really?" and he nodded "but you are going to have to do all the work i can bearly move" he smiled "where are we going?" she asked and he simply said "its a secret" then they finished making everything Jimin sat by force as he went back into the kitchen and grabbed something out of the fridge "BOYS BREAKFAST IS READY!" he yelled and in no time the three boys were racing and bumping into eachother like small 8 yearolds on christmas "calm your butts down"  Xiumin made a smothie for Jimin and winked at her. 

 

After a while they all went back up to get ready, everyone toook their showers and changed, Sehun was going to take them all to the new bakery so they could see it, once they got there they went in and looked around, it looked like the old shop Xiumin worked at where Jimin met him "remember?" he asked and she nodded "well then you'll love this" he said grabbing her hand and they went out, Sehun was asked by Baekhyun where they were going and he said "dont worry, its okay" then started cleaning. 

 

Jimin walked next to Xiumin untill they got to a park nearby, he sat her down by a bench then disapeared, bringing back ice cream in his hands "is this our date?" she asked while taking the ice cream "actually...this is me saying im sorry." he said as they looked at the baseball court, little kids were playing "i kinda alway thought you'd be with Sehun because i always thought you were perfect, not for him but for me but since i felt i was never good enough i pushed you twords him" Xiumin said without looking at her "i told Sehun this when i was in the hospital, he told me he had already noticed and ... he was going to leave you alone now" 

Jimin's icecream melted in her hand as she looked at Xiumin "i like you, but i like you diferently every day" he smiled at the fence "one day i like you as a sister, another as a friend, another as a woman, another as a child, its so complicated i came to the conclucion you are the closest thing i will ever have to a mother, sister, friend and i dont want to screw it up anymore, so im sorry" he said as he continued to eat his icecream, Jimin suddently hugged him "Xiumin." she said still holding him "you are so cute, nice, handsome, manly no one is ever going to be good enough for you, not even me. So please dont ever think that way. " she let go of him and looked at him "im lucky you think so nice of me actually im so happy right now because i love you as a brother,father, friend and any day like a son" she laughed "but you do know im dating Kai, he's always been there for me, holding me, protecting me... i really wish he'd always be in my future" she looked at the fence "he's the only person i've ever though about this way" she smiled and so did he "i know thats why im saying this, because i want to start over. I've gotten alot healthy sice we met, i hardly use medicine anymore and i actually wanted to come clean. Thinking i was going to die was so scarry i thought id regret never telling you home much i love you" he said wipping the mealted ice cream from her hands. 

They stayed there for a while then went back to the bakery where the guys were already waiting with their bags so they could go back to Seoul. 

They said their fairwells and got in the car. Drove home talking about Sehun  all the way "they're not as bad as you said" Baekhyun pointed out "he doesnt look like a sick bastard" Chanyeol pointed out "hes one handsome thats for sure but he isnt a cocky boy like you said"