weekend pt4 (stone cold)

S/he's Perfect

... "you're the only person i think about" he admited and leaned on to her lips slowly "every day" he said then softly kissed her lips, she closed her eyes...

 

For a second Jimin forgot who she was but enjoying Sehun's soft lips agains her own. 'this...is all i ever really wanted' she thought to herself remembering the feeling of looking at him everyday from afar wishing she could have this one moment with him. Jimin's eyes opend wide and steped back, she could see the girl across the street in her room looking at what just happend and the feeling came back to her, Just a few years ago a day like this Jimin was the one seeing Sehun with some other girl 'getting it on' 

"Jimin" he still held her wrist hoping she wouldnt leave "Sehun" she grabed his hand and pulled it off of her wrist "i dont think of you" she looked his straight in the eye meaning every word "i stoped thinking of you long ago" she added but he pulled her back into his chest "then start" he hugged her tightly then let her go "lets go down stairs, we'll watch a movie while Xiumin gets home" he walked past her and she stayed there for a second and saw the girl across the street leave the window. 

Sehun knew she was watching and he lied about them being something...Jimin began to wonder if Sehun knew she could see everything a few years ago when he was with that other girl. 

Jimin went down the stairs behind Sehun and sat down in the individual couch and looked out the window trying to imagine Xiumin already geting there "you can chose the movie" he gave Jimin the control so she'd flip though Netflix "where's your mom?" Jimin asked 

"she's with he rnew husband" Sehun said "she got married a couple months ago and since we are 'old enough' she went to like with him in London" Sehun explained as Jimin looked through the movies "ill grab something to eat and drink" Sehun went to the kitchen and rested his arms on the counter and sigh'd he never thouhght she could ever stop liking him but now he knew that she wasnt there for her no longer. Of course he knew that from the moment she left that she will probably never come back. 

In the years she left he went to school and went through alot of problems thanks to the fact he stoped hanging around with Luhan, he began being the 'loner' and never minded anyone untill they were done instead of trying to meet people Sehun would just stick to actually studying. 

Sehun began making oven nachos and waited against the counter for them to be done, Jimin was still looking through the movie list as she touched her now non lips. 

They say that your first kiss isnt important and that everyone loses it to some random guy in the 7th grade or something like that and the thing that is important was their ity but when its stolen it feels exactly like being . "they're almost done" Sehun walked back to see what movie she had chosen and she still was flipping through the movies "why dont you chose, i dont know what to watch" she put the remote on the table and eh reached for it "romantic?" he asked and put on a movie by the name of FLIPPED (RECOMENDED!) 

Sehun disapeared into the Kitchen again and grabbed the oven forgeting to put on his gloves, "AHH!" he let go of the tray and Jimin sprinted into the Kitchen "what happend?" she asked seeing Sehun pouring cold waer onto his hand "nothing" he brushed her off, Jimin put the gloves on and took the nachos out, closed the oven and waited for Sehun to say something. 

"grab me a towel" he said and Jimin did so. "can you get the first aid kit its on the bathroom counter on the second floor" he said as she went up for it, they sat across eachother in the dining room (without the table in the middle) and she put ointment over his burn "last time i used this was on your knee" he smiled "rememeber that?" he asked with a smirk "ah" Jimin nodded remembering him in a towel. 

"did you still like me then?" he asked suddently but Jimin didnt look at him to the face "i did" she admitted "but it was fading away" she was honest "when did it disapear?" he asked "mmm... im not sure myself it was probably when i realized that other people liked me" she put a band over the ointment and packed everything up, "did you have many boyfriends in Seoul?" he asked a little disapointed "yeah" she lied 

"prove it" he practacly begged "why do i have to" she stood up "because i cant beleive you dont love me!" he said to her back that went back into the bathroom to leave the kit, her heart was racing 'why did i lie!' she nagged to herself as she took her time back down the stairs. "please" he said at the bottom of the stairs, Jimin pulled her phone out and showed Sehun a picture of Baekhyun and her on the day of the wedding where she met Kai. 

"this was recent, his name is Baekhyun" she put her phone away and sehun froze "are you still together?" he asked not looking at her as his chest began to ache "yes" she lied and went back into the living room, Sehun stayed quietly on the couch far from her while the movie played, none of them touched the nachos of their drinks. 

The movie reminded both of them of how it was when they were younger as if they had written a story of their life, the movie ended and  Sehun finaly talked "i guess i dont get the chance he does" he said "i took to long didnt i" he stood up and went into his room. 

Jimin waited a while as she didnt have keys to go back into Kai's house, Xiumi arrived with his hands full of bags "Sehun help me" he said and Jimin rushed to grabb the bads over his face "Oh! Jimin!" he smiled and went into the kitchen "wheres Sehun?" he asked "he's up in his room" she told him and thye both went back out to grab the other bags in the car "Oh really? id think he'd be stuck to you like glue...did you fight?" he asked 

"no" she told him and grabbed the few bags still left "well then" he said closing the door behind them "why dont you help me then" he smiled at her she nodded happily and helped him put the colorfull foods into containers and then he drove her back home after the sun had gone. 

Kai wasnt home yet so she got back in the car and they waited "Jimin" he called her "yes?" she asked looking at him "i know its not my buisness but he is my brother" Xiumin began "he really really likes you" he said "i know" Jimin answered "no you dont" Xiumin clarified "I mean he's changed so much just for you" he added 

"it doesnt matter how much a person changes if the other one doenst like them back, dont you think?" she asked looking out the window, she could see Kai walking with his father from down the street "sometimes it doesnt matter how much or what you do to get someone to like you or love you" she added not taking her eyes off of Kai "if that person doesnt love you back..." she paused and Xiumin saw Kai from afar "you cant change a person's heart." 

She got off the car and Xiumin drove away "You've changed" Xiumin said looking at Kai  through the car window "you're not warm, cute or simple like you usto be... you've turned into a bad person" he said and Jimin had nothing to say "dont come tomorrow" he bit down his jaw and she got off  the car. 

"Did you wait to much?" Kai asked as they aproached her "no" she smiled they walked in and had dinner "Kai... i think we should leave tonight, i forgot i had to give in a project" she lied again "oh, really? well then" Kai's father noticed something was difrent from her "ill drive you two at 8 okay?" he said and Jimin nodded while she continued eating. ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO THE END!! SO WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON? #TEAMKAI #TEAMSEHUN ? 

thank you for commenting below<3