Time.

S/he's Perfect

Xiumin woke up early and made his family breakfast, his mother gladly ate and Sehun who had been all night thinking about the little he knew abouth Jimin and how Xiumin was feeling decided to play nice for a while. He ate what Xiumin made then said "thank you" 

As he went to school and stayed most of his day alone, he didnt even bother following Jimin and Kai he kept thinking

1) in why her mother was in the mental hospital

2)why their dad payed more attention to Xiumin than Sehun

3)why he knew so little about Jimin 

And... why he had never sat on that bench before, how did he spend 14 years of his life only on his grass. (he's 16) 

Jimin walked home with Kai as they always did and Kai who had been acting strange all day stopped in the begining of her street "Jimin" she also stopped and looked back at him "we've known eachother for a few months now and we can say we spend alot of our time together..." he said then paused not looking at anything "do you... want to go on...a date with me?" he asked suprising Jimin again. 

"ill call your house tonight at 8 exact. You can answer me then, if you dont pick up... ill get it" he said then       walked away. He really wanted to look cool because even if he had been the popular guy most of his school life he never asked a girl out before and he really liked Jimin. 

 

"Jimin'shi!" Xiumin said as he walked to her "coming from school?" he asked and she nodded "where are you coming from?" she asked "library, i went to look for some books, i want to finish my high school soon" he said with a smile "really?" she asked as they began to walk into their street. 
"yeah, figured i should be doig something while im here " he said and began explaining how he haddent finished his school untill then. "would you like to come for dinner?" Xiumin asked her "hum... i dont know... i dont think your mum would like me around" she said "why not?" he asked "im not really sure but she's never really liked my family..." she said with a frown "they dont like me either but i live there" he laughed 

"ill wait for you untill 6:05 if you dont apear ill cross and barge into your house" he said then disapeared into his house. He hurried himself into his house and Jimin went into her's. 
:"Jimin!" Her father called out "appa" she dropped her bang and went into his room "its been a while" he said giving her a hug "sure has" and with a smile on his face he gave her a gift. "i figured its time for you to be wearing girly stuff" he said as she unpacked the gift box he gave her. He got a little uncomfterble "i didnt really pic it out, the girl at the store helped me, she said that this is what girls like" Inside the first thing she saw was a dress, she never wore a dress, even when she was a baby because her mom wasnt around to do that kind f stuff with her. She had a few pictures with her mom in baby clothes, pink and new...unlike most of her actual clothing that were hand downs from her brothers...

 

"dad i love this!" she said with a huge smile, she looked at it over her clothing in the mirror "theres more" he said from behind her, Lipstick in a natural shade, eyelash curler and a pair of shoes

  

"dad i dont even know what to say..." she hugged him again  "i was talking with your mom today, she said she wished she had  a daughter she could dress up in cute dresses...so these gifts...lets say they're from mom,Ok?" he said making her tear up. 

"i wish i had mom" she said letting go of him. He slept most of the day while Jimin did her homework. It was almost 6 pm, Jimin crossed the hall and went to her dad "appa" she said shaking him awake "mmm" he grumbbled "can i go have dinner with Sehun's family?" she asked and he opend his eyes "sehun? why?" he sat up "His older brothr Xiumin that we met at the Cafe invited me for dinner" Her father procesed the words "okay, but dont be too late" He looked at her disapear into her room. She took a shower and brushed her long hair, grabbed dads gifts and put them on. She wished she has a perfume so it would go with the outfit but as she didnt she just went out...

As she crossed the street, feeling a remorse in her chest she continued, she hessitated to ring the bell she even wanted to go back... 'am i over dressed? it probably is a casual dinner... i should have worn jeans...' crossed her mind then as she turned to go back Xiumin opend the door "Jimin!" he called out "you look so lovley!" he said with a huge smile then grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in "

Xiumins mother looked at her for a second and didnt say a word "hello~" Jimin bowed "Hello" she said dry. Xiumn went into the kitchen leaving Jimin with his mother, Standng akwardly in the dinnng room. 

 

Sehun jogged down the stairs and saw a girl  standing there "...uh... Hello" he said, she turned  and said hello. "Jimin?" he asked in a really low voice as it was intended to be at himself, She definetly suprised him, she looked...pretty. As Xiumin began to serve dinner and Jimin sat down across Sehun and his mother she began getting nervous. They were weraing normal clothing but the food was so... 'elegant' "well thats about it" Xiumin said and sat next to her 

They mostly ate in silence, Xiumin tried to break the silence with random comentaries and Jimin prasing his food but it was no use, Sehun was to messmerized to even talk as he stared most of the night at Jimin. "how about we head to the living room" Xiumin said as they ended. She sat next to Xiumin on a couch and His mother on the oposite side. 

Jimin's hair was sponged and she tried calming it down but it was no use, she has walked out of he home with damp hair. Sehun's mother looked at Jimin and Jimin noticed, she had been looking at her legs...Trying to cover her self noticing she still had a scar on her knee of the incident on Sehun's window. Xiumin disapeared with Sehun for a second and their mother said "dear you should think about waxing before wearing a dress" with a smirk on her face Jimin became highly embaressed. "and your hair... wow." she added " Sehun came into the room with tea and cookies "i should get going" Jimin stood up "ill see you in school tomorrow" she walked quickly out. 

"Ji.." Sehun tried calling her out but she was already out the door "poor kid, she looks like her brothers" his mother sipped tea "what did you say to her?" he asked "what do you mean?" she asked "nothing" he was on his way to see if she was okay when his mother said "dont go out now you'll see her at school tommorrow dear." 

He went up to his room and looed out the window, Jimin was sitting on the bench near the tree looking straight at her feet. He looked at her for a while untill she went in. 

"Jimin your friend Kai called" Junhee said as he didnt take his eyes off the video game "Jimin" he called out again but she ignored him and went to bed.