A long wait- Pt 2

S/he's Perfect

Jimin opened her eyes wide "what?" she said in the lowest voice she ever made, maybe Sehun didnt even hear her. His eyes were compleatly in heres, not an inch away from her he could over power her and just do what his mind so badly ordered him but he just let her go.Sehun walked out of her house and went back into his, 'i wonder what that was about'  Jimin went to his house, the sun wasnt in sight yet but she knew her father would be coming around any time soon. 

She knocked "Sehun" she said "open up" she knocked again "i know you are there" she said "is something wrong?". "are you okay?" Silence. 

She thought about climbing up to his room again but she knew maybe he wasnt in a right state of mind and he could end up hurting her, 'maybe he's drunk' she thought or 'maybe he feels alone' Just when she was about to leave back into her house she heard something smash on the inside "SEHUN" she began to worry and banging on the door "OPEN" she kept saying but instead of that she heard another smash, worried she began to climb up and into his room, she scraped of the band aid Sehun had put on her earlier but she managed to get into his room. 

He wasnt in there, nor in the bathroom. She went down the hall as she called out his name, pushing the doors open but the silence made her uncomfterble. As she went down the stairs she saw sehun crawled up against the main door, his arms around his legs with no expresion at all. 

"sehun..." she stopped infront of him, Sehun had thrown a glass frame across the room and crashed against the tv. "why did you come in this time?" he asked looking at here with the same inexpresive eyes  through his mind 'its obvious she doesnt even care about me, leaving me to be with Kai all night'  "Sehun" she said trying to answer him but she couldnt think of anything other that worry. 

"You should go" he said standing up and walking next to her untill he disapeared into his room. Jimin went to the kitchen and grabed the trash can to clean up. She lifted the picture, it was a picture of his family. She had never seen his father nor did she know he had an older brother.

She put the picture on a shelf then began lifting the peices of glass and putting them in the bin, she closed the door before leaving. 

Sehun who was just laying on his bed feeling something new in his chest began to tear up. He left ALONE. He knew his father wouldnt be around, his older brother who disided to live with his grandparents who never liked Sehun's mom. His mom who was always to busy working and dating she didnt even care about him doing what he did, Luhan who only wanted him around to pay for things or to take advantage of, now Jimin. 

He didnt understand why he was so mad, he didnt like her but he needed her

Kai had gotten home and he threw himself on his bed with a wide smile just thinking about Jimin. 

Morning sun apeared and as soon as it did Jimin's father apeared, he picked Sehun up and took him to the buss station, Jimin went to school and saw Kai. She hadnt managed to sleep the rest of the night, Kai who was smiling noticed a change in her exprection. 

"didnt sleep?" he asked "no, not a wink. Sehun came over after you droped me off, he was strange so i went to his house and he didnt say or do anything he had broke his family picture" she said in a low voice then threw her head on her arms. 

"why did you come then?" he asked 'i wanted to see you' she thought "homework" she said 
Classes ended and she went home straight to sleep, Kai also went to his house but he continued watching Charlie Chaplin trying to unserstand why Jimin liked it so much.He came to conclucion about:

A simple man who falls in love, he's alone but he doesnt seem so because he's always happy. He ends up making everyone happy and ends with the girl.

Jimin likes simple things. Simple people who can make their life better. Charlie made her laugh, she enjoys doing so. 

Sehun had arrived at the funeral, his mother was dressed in black and reseving the people next to Xiumin (his older brother) "Hyung" Sehun said as he stood next to him. It had been maybe 3 years since the last time they saw eachother, they had no feelings one for the other, other than the memories of their few meetings. 

The funeral ended late at night and everyone went back to the hotel, "Sehun, lets have a chat" Xiumin said as he pulled his younger brother into his room "seems you have been having alot of liberty lately" he said sitting down, Sehun just leaned on the wall "Ive been thinking of coming home with you, i noticed mom isnt around much and she also told me you had a party without her permission a while back" 

"i wanted to talk to you about this before disiding of really going back into the nest" he said "do what ever you want" Sehun said then left the room. 

It was disided, Xiumin was going back home.