Sehun's party

S/he's Perfect

KAI'S POV" 

"your neighbors?" i asekd jimin in a note

"yes" she gave it back

"since when?" i asked again placing the paper under her binder

"... second grade" 

"thats a long time" ~ Kai gave her the paper but she only read it and ignored it. 

Clase ended and i went to the bathroon, Sehun was inside "so are you coming?" he asked as he peed "is Jimin invited?" i asked him but he scoffed "no, why am i inviting her?" he asked "then, no" i told him as he went to wash his hands "Tao...he's coming" Sehun said "he... doesnt know you're back"  he looked at me as i washed my hands "this could be your chance to talk to him" he said "i dont need to talk to him" i told him  i walked out of the bathroom "you sure? okay then, if you change your mind you know where i live" he said 

Jimin was standing next to the vending matchine "Jimin" i called her and she looked at me "do you want to go to Sehuns party?"  i asked her "no" she said walking away "why?" i asked "i dont like th eidea of seeing Ken in his Barbie house" she said *laughs* "he's Ken?" i asked "makes sence" i afirmed as we got back to class. 

'Kens plastic house' *smiles* it does make sence. After all i know about sehun. 

~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~ 

SEHUN'S POV: 

"bro you need to chill" Luhan said as i looked at the tones of strangers in the house drinking all kinds of beer and smoking loads of cigaretts 'mom's going to kill me' i kept thinking everytime i heard the door bell ring. 'Why did i get myself into this?' i thought "heres a beer, drink up" Luhan handed it ot me, i put my lips on the cup but didnt really drink out of it. "hey cutie" some girl sat on my lap "heard this party was yours" she said and i nodded "so how about you give me a tour?" she smiled helpping me get up. "sure" as i she helped me get to the stairs i saw Kai getting through the front door "ah... wait, ill catch you up" i told her and walked to him "thought you werent coming" i told him "well... wheres Tao?" he asked "he isnt here yet" i told him "make yourself comfy im goin upstairs" i told him and left. 

KAIS 'POV:

i  kept thinking if i shoulg go see Tao, he kept crossing my mind. Tao was my room buddy in camp, for primary and secondary school i was put into a base. Tao's dad was a Chinese military man aswell so we would often see eachother. His father was far more scary than my own, he played a prank on some of the guards, i was with him. He put small toy granades in his bag where he also had fireworks, he'd throw them with the granade and the solders would just flee, we would sneak out of the base with a few other kids in our tent. 

We got lost once, in the woods everyone was scared because we couldnt find our way back. Tao was the worst one, he was nervous and scared not of what could happen to us but what his father would do if he catched us. When they found us, Tao disapeared. 

Havent seen him since, i kept wondering if i should have acted like i was the master mind of his plan. I could have taken the blame. Rumors apeared that his father had put him in a buddist temple in Xangai and he was bald. Other said he was locked up at his home, someone said he ran away from his father and fleed to USA, rumors continued i just couldnt beleive Sehun. 

Was Tao really going to his house?

I went to the kitchen and just crossed my arms, to be honest i never liked being in crowded places, i hated people getting to close to me. One thing was me iniciating the contact but when someone else starts its just nerv wrecking for me. 

"Kai!" a girl's voice exclaimed "he really came!" i looked at the group of three, "we thought you wouldnt come" one said "Sehun said you would" the tallest one said "seems we ow him some money after all" 

"wai what?" i asked "we made a bet with Sehun that you wouldnt come" she continued "guess he does know you" "you are really handsome!" ~ "want a drink?" i got pissed and left his house. No words needed. 

'Jimin lives there?' i looked at the house infront, a small tall house that looked like it hadnt been taken care of ever. The walls were greyish, the grash was missing "what are you looking at" one of the brothers said  "is Jimin home?" i asked him "im from her class"  he looked at me "you, are you coming from back there?" he pointed to Sehuns house "yeah..." i said "she's not home" he said going in and closing the door. 

'huh... that was weird.' i thought as i saw him close the curtains of his livingroom