first impression

S/he's Perfect

(Jimin's POV)

I dont really remember the weather of that day, nor do i remember what i was doing or wearing. All i remember is him...

 

 

(1997)

I dont remember what i was doing but i was outside of the house, a blue shining car parked up front of the house that had been on sale for months. A pretty lady got off the drivers seat, she was tall and thin, i hadnt ever seen curly hair not on a Korean woman but her hair was so peculiar it looked like she wasnt even Korean. She was wearing a knee lenght blue dress that matched perfectly with her car, she saw me and stared for a second. Im sure she noticed me staring right at her, i took a few steps untill i got to the gate of my house so i could see better. 

She reached the back seat door and opend it, a little boy got of. 

Its like time forze, i could see him so perfectly and he could see me. His eyes were really dark but there was this light in them. They were also so big and pretty, his small lips with a pinky tone and his bowl cut. He smiled. My heart stopped . 

I dont know what it was but i felt like i just wanted to leap my way to him, hold his hand. 

His mother took his hand and they went into the house, i couldnt see them for a few minutes but i was well stuck on my gate, after a while my older brothers came out to play soccer so i played with them. At night while i was getting ready to bed i remember praying for him.

Oh Lord, i havnt asked you for anything, ever. Well... maybe i asked you for the pink dress and the bike and for mom to get better and come home... but this time im asking you for something diferent. 
Theres this boy, i think i like him... 

Please let me marry him and i wont ever ask for anything ever ever again. 

AMEN 

 

It was an imature prayer but it was sincere.. 

The very next day a huge moving car parked infront of the house just across the street. I put some shoes on and aske my dad if i could go help and he said yes but only if i took my brothers. They walked along with me, the pretty woman was giving men directions of where she wanted the boxes. 

"Hello, my name is Choi Jun Ho, my brother Jun He and our younger sister JImin. Would you like some help moving your belongings?" my older brother asked but the lady just looked at us 

"no, no need of that" she said as the boy of yesterday came out and walked twords her, he was just standing there, didnt say or do much but i could see he was bored. "do you want to come over and play?" i asked him and he just looked up to his mother "can i?" he asked, his voice was so sweet he could sing with his voice and i was sure he'd be famous. 

"no you cant." she said firmly "well then excuse us" Jun Ho said as he took my hand and we walked back to the house, i looked back at him, he was just staring at us, he wanted to play with us. As we played soccer for a while i kept intentionaly kicking the ball to their garden so maybe he could at least throw it or kick it back but after the third time of the men nicley giving it back the lady came out and picked the ball up, looked us straight and said "im keeping this" and walked away. 

(SEHUN'S POV)

i didnt want to move, dad wasnt going to live with us no more. Mom has been getting sad alot latley so she keeps screaming for anything. I dont like it but i dont want her to get mad anymore so i just sat down in the car and waited to get to the new house. 

She was on the phone, the car stoped and i waited. She got off and told me to wait as she locked the doors and went into a buissnes shop. After a few minutes she came back out and handed me a little blue box "heres our dinner and her's something your dad sent you"  She began driving again. I opend the box and a model plane was inside "cool" I began to wave it around as i imagined it flew but mom came irritated and told me to put it away so i did. 

We got to the place that was now going to become our new home. Mom got off the car and then opend my door, i got off and she was looking at something so i turned to see. 

The house infront was a little strange, the grass was dark and the house was turning grey, There was this girl staring at me with her hands around the gate bars practicly poping out she looked kindos funny. *laughs*

"mom that girl looks weird" i told her and she smiles agreeing, we went inside after geting out bags. Mom had previously brought my bed so i could feel comfterble, we ate on the floor. She sang me a song as i tried falling asleep, 

"....i dont have much money but boy if i did i would buy a big house were we both could live..."

The next day i woke up to the sound of people moving in the house,  there was a man in my room putting down my bags and there was already a few boxes. I went out and saw my mom with the weird girl and two other boys, "do you want to come over and play?" she asked me "can i?" i asked mom but she didnt let me. 

Mom says that the family infront wasnt a good family and that we shouldnt be friends with them. I went up to my room and played with my new plane.

Tomorrow im going to a new school, Mom says i can make friends there. 

 

 

 

___________________

Hey there! This is a new idea im sorry that my previous posts were never finished and erased. Please coment below any feedback on this first chapter. Ill try my best to actualy finishing this story. Happy Week <3