~~ Two

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Girls, we're leaving tomorrow be sure to pack all your stuff"Mrs Jung said

Melissa and Jane spend the whole one week with their friends . Melissa lazily pack and check all her stuff inside her suitcase. She sighed as she stares at her cheerleader costume . She's suppose to compete this year with another cheer team.

It's their last day in Los Angeles 

Tomorrow will be a new start for the both of them . Even though the two of them was raised in LA , they can speak Korean fluently because their parents speak korean with them .

"How I wish he can come along" Jane said while making her way to lay on Melissa's bed.

She sighed "I'm going to miss him so bad" she added

Melissa rolled her eyes "cheer up there's nothing we can do about it"

"I'm pretty sure if you love someone so much , distance wouldn't be a problem" Melissa added.

As you can see the only one who is so excited about moving to Seoul is Mrs Jung. She keeps on talking about Seoul and all her old friends there as she mentioned she cannot wait to meet them all.

Melissa and Jane never pay attention to their mother. They just keep a straight face looking at their mother who is overly excited.

The next day , while the two of them arrived at the airport .

Melissa's friends and Jane's boyfriend came along to say goodbye to them.

"Take care Lisa!"

She hugged the five of them "guys , good luck for the cheer competition!!"

After that,they waved goodbye to each other .

"I can't believe that we're actually moving urghh"Jane complained .

During their flight to Seoul , all Melissa did was sleep and listen to songs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter