Last Chapter- Part One

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV

 

What a normal day today, I woke up with a sweet scent of strawberry. I open my eyes and watch my girlfriend sleeping. I was hugging her the whole night and she was hugging the pillow.

 

Yeah she didn’t want to go home last night since we were so busy with ‘homework’. She made an excuse about homework to her parents so she can have a sleepover with me.

 

I smiled watching her asleep, my hands still warp around her small waist. She is so fragile, it just makes me want to protect her all the time. I never thought that she would be mine. She hated me when we first met but I guess she changed it into love.

 

I chuckled making her open her eyes, she yawned and look at me with a small smile “Good morning.”She greeted.

 

I smiled back and gave her a kiss on the forehead, “Good morning sunshine.”I said.

 

She turned around and now she’s facing me, she touched my cheek and gave a quick peck on my lips, “How can someone be so handsome..”

 

Honestly that made me melt, I feel like the whole zoo when I’m with her. I feel so happy and I feel like all my problems just vanished.

 

I pull her closer and kiss her lips gently, she deepened the kiss and that made me shock. She can kiss ten times better now than before. When we first kiss, it was me who lead and now she’s an expert. Guess I taught her well.

 

I smirk while we’re kissing.

 

“Oh! Omg!! I’m so sorry.” We heard a woman’s voice shouted.

 

My eyes widened and so is Melissa.

 

Oh and it was my mother, I look at Melissa and I can see there’s a small tint of redness on her cheeks. She’s blushing, she must be so embarrassed. She’s so cute.

 

I chuckled and quickly stand up then Melissa followed, she bowed politely and greeted my mom.

 

My mom clapped her hands, “I don’t mean to disturb the two love birds but breakfast is ready and Jungkook can I talk to you for a minute?”She said.

 

I nodded and Melissa mouthed ‘I’ll see ya’ as she headed downstairs.

 

I take a seat on my chair in front of my computer desk, “Yeah what’s up mom?”

 

She ruffled my messy hair then she crossed her arms, “You two didn’t do anything beyond last night right?”She asked.

 

What? Beyond? What does she meant by beyond? Can mom just get straight to the point? Because I really don’t have any clue what she was saying.

 

My brows furrowed in confusion, “What do you mean?” I asked.

 

She sighed, “Jungkook, you two didn’t have right?” She said making my jaw dropped. I stand up in an instant and waved my hands signaling her that we didn’t do anything dirty last night.

 

Mom got it wrong. I’m not the type of guy who would just have with his girlfriend whenever he wants. I’m responsible and I respect woman. Melissa is not even ready yet and I won’t force her though it’s hard to control sometimes but I wouldn’t do it because call me old fashion but I believe after marriage.

 

She sighed in relief as she placed a hand on her chest, “Oh thank goodness because I was just worried about it, I walked in and I saw you two making out which I apologized that disturb the both of you.”

 

I smiled and hugged my mom, “Mom, I wouldn’t do such things. I love you so much that I would listen to every word you told me. I respect woman.”

 

She pulled away and patted my shoulder gently, “That’s my son, and if you two can’t control it, eventually, somehow…she got pregnant then you should be responsible.”She gave me a stern look.

 

I raised my hands in defeat, “Alright mom.”I say.

 

She was about to leave when I continue to say “Oh and Mom..” She turn around and look at me, “She’s not pregnant because we never make love.”I finished.

 

She nodded with a smile then left.

 

I let out a small laughed and shook my head.

 

So after we finished our breakfast at my place, we headed straight to school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter