~~ Twenty Five

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"He was fine until she came along! I hate that girl,why does she have to ruin everything!"Suga stated angrily. 

Jimin tried to calm him down , "Easy, you don't need to blame anyone alright."Jimin said. 

"Don't defend the girl, Jimin."Suga warned. 

Jin sighed , "Guys, the competition is next week. You know how stubborn Jungkook is , we don't have much time left to convince him.Let's just compete without him, it's his choice after all." 

Rapmon shook his head, this is too much. He never thought that Jungkook will end up letting them go , not just letting Melissa go. He literally letting go of everything, it's like he walks away from them.

When Rapmon was about to say something, 

V interrupts , "Guys, I talked to her. She's agree with me so let's hope Jungkook will listen."

All of them turn their attention to V, 

"What?You talked to that ?"Suga asked. 

Jimin glared at him, "Don't call her that name."

Suga brows furrowed , "Can you stop defending her." 

The two of them are going to start a fight as Suga almost punch Jimin in the stomach. Rapmon and Jin quickly stop the two of them from hurting each other. 

V yelled , "You two stop it! Fighting is not going to solve this." 

Jhope nodded , "yeah seriously you two grow up."

Suga glared at Jhope, "shut up." 

                        
                                                                                ~~~~


Melissa lays on her bed , she shuts her eyes gently and tries to figure out a way to talk with Jungkook. 
 
When V told everything about Jungkook to her , it really sounded like he meant it. Why can't she knew about this all along, why can't she realize that Jungkook was hitting on her instead of insulting her.

Why can't she open her eyes and wake up to see that he is always there with her. When all she had done is hating on him.  

Why can't she realize that everything he had done to her was all because he loves her. 

It's really complicated, thinking deeply in her thoughts.

That three words keep on replaying on her mind, 'He loves you.'

Then she flashback the time when Jungkook and her was in the library,  

Jungkook raised a brow "are you copying me?" 
"Are you copying me?"she copies him 
The boy is confuse yet surprise why is this girl copies what he just said !? 
"Yah stop copying me."Jungkook said .
With a victory smile , Melissa continues to copy the boy to make him feel annoyed. 
"Yah stop copying me."she imitates him . 

"I love you."Jungkook said.

~I LOVE YOU~

She admits she hates him because of his attitude, but there's something about Jungkook that makes her heart flutter.

She agrees he is handsome, lots of girls would love to have a good looking boyfriend like him. 

Hence ,there's always a good and bad side of everybody. 

'I was so angry and I didn't mean to hurt him.'She thought. 

Flashback the moment when Melissa scolded him, she close her eyes.Feeling regret about how mean she was to him when she didn't even ask him why he did it. 

She didn't even give him a chance to explain. 

She sighed , 'Why is it so complicated ughh.' 

 

                            
                                                                                     ~~~~


The first day at Jungkook's new school, he already get so many attention from the teachers and the students. 

When Jungkook is introducing himself to his new classmates , it's not so exciting for him. 

All the girls in the class are squealing watching at him standing in front of them , they eyed him from head to toe and compliment his appearance. 

Jungkook smiled a little , "Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm new here so please take care of me."

Mr Jackson clapped his hands and so are the students in the class, "Welcome,Jeon Jungkook, take a sit."

Jungkook nodded politely , "Thank you."

When he is about to choose his seat mate, all the girls raise their hands so they can get his attention. 

Mr Jackson shook his head disbelief , "Okay okay girls, put your hands down. Jungkook you can sit next to Hwang YooMin." 

Jungkook nodded then he take a seat next to the overjoyed girl, from the look on her face ,Jungkook already can feel the tension. 

"Hi, I'm YooMin."The girl wave her hand at him with a bright smile. 

'New seat mate.'He sighed in his thoughts. 

YooMin is so happy that she finally get to see him everyday, the first day she met him. She knew it is love at first sight because he did made her heart flutter, she stares deeply at Jungkook side profile with a smile plastered on her face.

Which is a little bit creepy though, Jungkook noticed the deep stares but he shrugged it off.

YooMin pouted , 'He don't remember me?' 

Jungkook is trying to concentrate with the lesson but all on his mind is Melissa Jung, the girl that made his heart race, the girl that he loved. It's re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter