Chapter Fifty Two

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Melissa’s P.O.V

“What?! Are you kidding me? You’re joking right?”

Jane sighed and then shook her head, “I’m not joking alright..I’m being serious right now..Colby is coming tomorrow...”

My eyes widened, “You mean here? In Seoul? At our house?”I asked.

She nodded innocently, “Yeah.. Where else do you think he will go?”

“So he’s going to stay in our house?”I asked.

Her brows furrowed a little and giggled, “No buddy, he’s going to stay at the hotel duh...dad is going to kill me if he’s staying at our house..He’s staying here for 2 weeks to visit me..and I really miss him so much..”She explained.

I nodded, “Oh...well...are you planning to introduce your boyfriend to them?”I asked while pointing my index finger at Jungkook and the others who are busy playing basketball.

She pouted, “Yeah I think so...”

I looked at her with my brow raised, “What do you mean you think so?”

She rolled her eyes at me, “Of course I’m going to introduce Colby to them..They need to know that I have an awesome boyfriend..”She chuckled.

“Tsch~~ yeah right..”

After the boys finish playing basketball, Jungkook decided to have dinner at his house so we all agree because why not.

While we are walking to the parking lot, I noticed that Jin is staring at Jane the whole damn time. He don’t even know that I’m watching him with curiosity.

Don’t tell me that Jin is into her or something, I’m just very curious. The way he looks at her is not the same way he looks at other people. Jin is more like an introvert person, he’s really shy and not very talkative but whenever Jane is around. He seems really happy and talks more.

Jungkook poked my shoulder, “Hey princess..why are you staring at my hyung?”He asked with his arms crossed.

I blinked several times and looked back at Jin and surprisingly he is still staring at Jane.

Jungkook snapped his fingers at me, “Yo!...”

I sighed then I signal him to come closer so I can whisper something to his ear, “Do you think that Jin likes Jane?”I whispered.

Jungkook gave me a puzzle look and I wait for him to response, “So you noticed?”He clapped his hands.

“Smart girl..”He smiled.

My eyes widened, “Oh damn it..”I cussed not to loud.

Jungkook flickered my forehead and I hissed, “Don’t cuss, you’re a lady and you should act like one...”He said.

I rolled my eyes at him, “Oh so it’s okay if you cuss..”

“I never cuss..”He exclaimed.

“Hey you two!Are you going or not? Jungkook you better get going...I’m hungry and I can’t wait to eat the foods that your maids cook for us..”Jimin yelled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes then I followed him to his car.

“So..why did you cussed just now when you found out that Jin likes your sister?”Jungkook asked while driving.

And luckily, no one is in the car with us so we can talk about it openly.

I sighed, “Jin is going to get hurt..”I said.

Jungkook looked at me with confusion, “What do you mean?”

“Jin is going to get hurt because Jane is in a relationship...and she really loves her boyfriend so much that he is coming here tomorrow to visit Jane.”I said it stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter