Chapter Fifty Seven

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

It's been a week since Jin's dissappearance, he doesn't show up in school and we already did the report about a missing person. We're still looking for him and is still worrying about him. We have no idea where he could've gone, he never answer our calls or reply to our message. His mom is worried sick about him. 

Melissa lay her head on my shoulder and hold my hand, "Why is Jin behaving like this? I hope he's doing okay right now. He made us all worried sick."

I sighed and pats her head gently, I pull her closer into my arms and give her a little smile, honestly I know the fact that Jin is hurt seeing the girl he loves is dating another guy and I know Jin very well. He's a very sensitive guy and gets jealous way too easy which is not a bad thing but the thing is he made us all worried sick about him. 

"Don't worry, he will just appear later or probably sooner.. He's Jin. He's strong and he can take care of himself." I said assuring Melissa that so she won't worry about him a lot. I don't like watching my girlfriend being all sad and worry. I hate it, I want her to be happy especially when she's with me. 

She nodded, "Oppa, I'm kinda hungry. Can we go get something to eat?"She pouted cutely with her puppy eyes. 

I swear I can just melt right now, she look so innocent yet so y at the same time. "Say that again.."I smirked. 

She furrowed her brows, "Are you deaf? I said I'm hungry so let's go get something to eat. Come on.."

I rolled my eyes, "Not that baby, the first word that came out of your mouth just now."

She chuckled, "Why? Do you love it so much that I called you OPPA?"She said with extra cute tone in her voice and she winked at me.

This girl is something else, she can make my heart beats so fast. I smiled then I pull her on my lap and hug her from behind, "Alright babe, my treat..from now on please don't ever stop calling me oppa. I love it when you call me that." 

She chuckled and hold my arms, "Alright, no but like seriously. I'm like starving right now."

Me and Melissa went to the pizza restaurant because she wants to, the thing I love about Melissa is that she doesn't care about her appearance, most girls would probably eat with grace and would wipe every single time while eating. Melissa is so comfortable for being who she really is, she's not afraid of showing her boyish side and she's real.

We hangout in her bedroom, we were cuddling while watching a movie. 

I look at her, her eyes were fix at the laptop screen. We were watching horror movie and surprisingly this girl love horror films. I kissed her cheeks multiple times and her forehead too. 

She clucked her tongue and stare at me, "Dude I'm trying to focus on this horror movie. Stop spreading your saliva all over my face."

I chuckled, "You're such a mean girlfriend." I pouted.

She mocked me, "You're such a mean girlfriend.."

I laughed and hugged her so tight that she managed to scream, "Yah!!! I'm not your teddy bear..You're suffocating me."

I smirked, "Hehehe that's what you get for being mean to your boyfriend. I won't stop until you agree to give me a kiss." "On the lips." I added. 

She nodded and smiled, "Alright alright..I'll give you a kiss. Jeeez.."

I admit I am a clingy boyfriend, I love to make her annoyed. Been doing that since we first met.

She kissed me and when she was about to pull away, I pull her closer and deepened the kiss. I can feel her smiling during our makeout. Suddenly she's on top of me and hold h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter