~~Thirty Two

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here's a song, you can listen to it while reading. ► Hope you enjoy reading.

~~~~

It's been two days already since the day that Jungkook was concious. He's feeling much better now and his head is not hurting anymore. Jungkook done his medical check up and the doctor told him that he can go back home tomorrow so that means this will be the last day for Jungkook in the hospital.He is indeed happy and excited when he heard the good news. 

"Can you walk properly now?Come on try."Jimin said. 

Jungkook bit his lower lip, even though the doctor told him that he needs crutches. Without hesitation, he tries to stands up and at first he smiled but then he can't balance himself when he started to walk because his left leg is still painful. 

He wimpered in pain as he fell down and Jimin quickly help him up. Jimin helps him to sit back on the bed. 

Jungkook sighed, "Hyung, I still need those stupid crutches."

Jimin patted his back, "Yup..."

A few minutes later, Melissa enters the room with a smile plastered on her face. She heard about the good news too because Jimin told her. 

"Jungkook, you're going home tomorrow. I'm happy for you."Melissa smiled. 

Jungkook nodded as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Y-yeah.. thanks.."He stuttered. 

Jimin scoffed, 'Is he acting all shy in front of her?' Jimin thought. 

Even though Jungkook can't remember anything about her, he still loves it when she is around and he doesn't even know why. 

"So, are you going back to school the day after tomorrow?"Melissa asked. 

Jimin raised a brow at him and waits for him to respond to her question. 

Jungkook cleared his throat, "Hmmm well it depends. I mean I can't go to school with these crutches." 

Melissa nodded understood, "Oh right..get well soon.."

So the next day, Jungkook finally got out from the hospital. He gets inside his room and lay on his comfortable and cozy bed. 

He smiled, "Finally..."He murmured.

When he was about to take a shower while searching for his towel inside his drawer, something caught his eyes. There's a picture of Melissa inside, his eyes widened then he take the picture out. 

Melissa was smiling so brightly in this picture, he scratched his head in confusion. He wonder why is Melissa's picture happen to be inside his drawer. Who put it inside and why?

"I think I should give it back to her."He murmured still staring at the picture.But then he changed his mind, for some reason he starts to smile as he stares at the picture of her. 

"She's beautiful though."Jungkook smiled.

After school, the boys visited Jungkook at his house and they started to play video games. 

Among

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter