Final Chapter!!!!!!!!!

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The song for this FINAL CHAPTER)

 

Melissa’s POV

Two years passed, me and Jungkook are still together and now we’re celebrating our 3rd anniversary together in a cruise ship.

This place looks fancy and it’s quite pricey too. I told Jungkook not to spend too much money for our anniversary but he can be stubborn sometimes.

Tonight, I’m wearing the red dress that he gave me. This dress is so pretty and it fits me perfectly. Most of the people who’s having dinner on the ship are couples too. There’s fairy lights everywhere and the night sky is so pretty.

“Babe, happy anniversary.”Jungkook smiled then he gave me a silver box.

So I take it and open it to see what’s inside. “Jungkook, it’s beautiful.”I smiled looking at the heart shaped rose gold necklace.

He stands up then he helped me to put it on.

“I’m glad you like it.”Jungkook said.

We are currently enjoying the romantic songs that the live band is playing. We talk about random stuff and he be making some of his stupid jokes again. It never failed to make me laugh. I love this guy so much.

The last time we celebrated our anniversary was at an abandoned house rooftop. Until now, I still doesn’t know how Jungkook managed to find the abandoned house. The house look like it was built around 2000s and I bet it was haunted. Jungkook is crazy and it was the most terrifying place to celebrate a couple’s anniversary but we went there like around lunch time and besides we were on the roof not inside the house.

Jungkook told me that he wanted to be different than other couples. Ugh.

But this year he bring me to a fancy cruise to celebrate our anniversary, no more haunted house and rooftop.

Jungkook stands up, “Melissa, I’m gonna go to the toilet..I’ll be right back.”He said.

I nodded and then he left.

I am busy with enjoying my favorite dish which is the salmon and lemon. I love salmon so much and Jungkook knows it so that’s why he ordered it for me. He’s such a nice boyfriend. HEHEHE.

Suddenly, there’s a rose placed on our table and I’m confused so I look up and see a random guy was the one to put it there. Then the other guy put a heart shaped paper on the table and it has notes written on it so my curiosity tells me to read it.

Dear Melissa,

We’ve met at the airport and I bumped into you because of my stupid skateboard. Then, I didn’t expect to meet you again. And the second time I saw you, that was the day that I know I love this girl. It was a crush at first but everyday I see your face. I fall in love even more. I don’t know how you do it but you managed to make me fall harder for you. I love you so much. Thank you for accepting me and loving me. And now that you’re reading this. Please look up.

My heart beats so fast and I feel like the happiness inside me creeps in that it’s making me wanting to jump up and dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter