~~Twenty Six

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

'Jungkook, why do you capable of making me so confused. My mind is saying that I really hate you but my heart is softened whenever I see you. I'm sorry Jungkook, even I don't understand myself sometimes.'Melissa thought as she watch him walks out. 

Mrs Jeon called her name when she was about to leave the house, in an instant she turn her attention to Mrs Jeon.

"Melissa, are you leaving too soon?"Mrs Jeon asked.

Melissa bowed politely, "Yes Mrs Jeon, I have to go now."

Mrs Jeon nodded understood, "Okay well then see you next time."she smiled. 

They bid goodbye to each other, Mrs Jeon seems to really like Melissa. She indeed knows that she will be perfect girl for her son. If only she knew what's going on right now.

Meanwhile, 

Jungkook slammed his door, he kicked his chair causing it to fall down. Then, he punch his fist to the wall so many times that it didn't even make him feel that his fists are hurting. 

He yelled in frustration, he thought that seeing her today was going to make him feel less lonely. Yet it was worst, seeing her walking away just like that makes him feel like he can commit suicide anytime he want. 

He lays on the floor, his tears coming out from his eyes making his eyes look swollen and red. 

"Why can't she love me back."He muttered. 

Jungkook felt depressed and upset, he needs to go to a place where he can let this go easily. He needs to stop thinking about her, because seriously she doesn't care at all. 

He grabbed his car keys and drove off to a club, he paid the security to let him in because considering to his age, he is not allowed to get in. Money can solve this he thinks, but money can't solve love isn't it. You can't buy love and happiness right?

Jungkook drinks alcohol as many as he can until he can't feel anything right now, he is so drunk that everything in his surrounding becoming blurry and dizzy. 

He keeps murmuring, "Melissa I need you."

He can feel he's having a headache, causing him to throw up a little. He quickly goes to the toilet and vomit at the sink. 

He burped , "My head is hurting."he sighed. 

He decided to go home and rest so he exit the club. His vision are still blurry so he slowly made his way to his car. 

Jungkook turn on the engine and drives, he keeps on burping non stop. He tries to focus on the road but it only gotten worse, thanks to his blurry vision. 

Jungkook squint his eyes to get a better look hoping that it'll helps. 

He can't see the stop sign so he keeps on driving without checking if there's any car coming out. 

Suddenly, a big lorry comes out and Jungkook didn't even notice it. The driver tries to hit the break but failed because he's too fast and so is Jungkook. 

"BAMMMM~!!!!!!" A loud bang can be heard. 

                                                                                      ~~~~


Jungkook hyungs are busy practicing their skateboard skills, suddenly Jimin's phone starts to ring. 

The unknown number appeared on the caller ID yet he answers it right away.

"Hello?"Jimin said.

"Is this Park Jimin?"The nurse asked for confirmation.

"Yes. This is he."Jimin replied.

"Jeon Jungkook is in the hospital XY right now.We found his phone and your contact number is on his family list so we call you straight away to inform that he is in the emergency room right now."The nurse explained.

Jimin eyes widened , "WHAT!"

                                                                                          ~~~~

Mrs Jeon is busy reading her book, suddenly one of her maids running approaching her. 

Mrs Jeon raised a brow, "What?"she asked the maid.

The maid handed her the phone , so she takes it right away.

"Hello?"Mrs Jeon said.

"Hello, Mrs Jeon you're son Jeon Jungkook just got into a car accident. He is now in the hospital XY, we are sending him to the emergency room."

Mrs Jeon jaw dropped , shocking upon hearing the sudden bad news about her son.Her eyes open wide, her heart is pounding so loud. She can't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter