~~Thirty One

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Jungkook is completely lost with what his hyung just told him. He thought if he truly were in love with her then why can't he remember a thing about her. 
All he knows right now is the girl he saw that Jimin talked about is a stranger.He's thinking how could it be possible? Like when did he fell in love with her? 


His head starts to get a bit dizzy then he lays his head back on the pillow. 

Jimin sighed, "You should go to sleep now, goodnight Jungkook."with that said Jimin left. 

He almost forgot to text his hyungs that Jungkook is awake so he take out his phone from his jeans pocket and text his hyungs about the good news. Well not so good enough because clearly Jungkook don't remember anything about Melissa. 

Jimin thought that maybe they should give Jungkook some time to be able to remember all the other memories he had. 
He walks home alone from the hospital because he doesn't feel like taking a cab tonight. The city lights are way too pretty so why not enjoy it for a moment.

On the other hand, Melissa is already in her house. Laying comfortable on the bed while listening to songs on her phone. 

She's humming the lyrics while checking her social media sites again. 

Suddenly she felt like her stomach is growling so she headed downstairs and grab any snacks on the kitchen counter and before she goes back to her room. 

Jane entered the kitchen, "Hungry?"She asked as she opens the frigde to get a glass of milk.

Melissa nodded, "Yeah.."

Jane raised a brow, "So how are you?" She asked, it's been a two days already. They haven't like talk to each other because Jane is busy with her homeworks and college application. Melissa is busy with cheers and visiting Jungkook at the hospital.

Melissa sighed, "I'm okay.."she responded sounded a bit down.

Jane had her arms crossed, "What's going on?"She asked.

"It's nothing.."Melissa answered. 

"Are you sure? Because you sounded like you feel sad..or something.. is there something bothering you.."Jane asked again.

This time Melissa sighed loudly and without a word she just walks upstairs leaving her sister dumbfounded.

Jane shrugged, "I'm just trying to help.."She murmured.

So the next day, Melissa decided to visit Jungkook again after school is finish. Of course the others will too since Jimin told them that Jungkook finally wakes up. 
When they arrived and entered the room, they see Jungkook laying on the bed with smile plastered on his face while talking to his mother.

The boys greeted him with a smile and bowed politely to Mrs Jeon.

Melissa smiled, "Good afternoon Mrs Jeon, how is he?"She asked. 

Mrs Jeon smiled back, "He's feeling better now...Thank God he remembers me and his friends. I thought he was going to forget about us."

Melissa pouted and let her head down..

Mrs Jeon brows furrowed , "What's the matter dear?"

"He forgot about me.."Melissa said it almost sounded like whispering but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter