Last Chapter - Part Three

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV

So it’s the day that me and my girlfriend Melissa’s flight to L.A. This is my first time going there, I never planned studying in America ever in my life. My original plan was to study in Seoul University well look what happened now.

I met Melissa is what happened.

Besides, it’s actually a good thing that I will get my experience from outside the country. To know what it’s like to lived outside the country.

Thanks to my girlfriend.

“Jungkook, take care son.”Mom and Dad hugged me and gave me a quick peck on the cheeks.

“I’m going to miss you mom and dad but don’t worry I will call as soon as I arrived in L.A.”I said.

I need to accept the fact that I’m leaving my parents and I’m going to lived pretty far away from them. A different country and different language. I’ll probably get culture shocked but I’m ready.

Melissa smiled and bid her parents and my parents goodbye. Her parents won’t be coming along because her dad is still working in Seoul. So it will just be me and her. Her sister Jane is in L.A too so we can meet up and hangout sometimes.

“You two love birds, I’m gonna miss you both.”Jimin said with a fake cry. The way he sobs was so fake that it made V rolled his eyes and then we fist bump, brother style. “Take care and bro, don’t get her pregnant. Make sure you use protection. You both are too young to be parents.”V whispered so our parents won’t hear.

I giggled and shook my head, “I know..”

The guys were giving us teasing looks and knowing that they know we already did it. Thanks to them for suggesting the skinny dipping idea. My relationship with Melissa is getting closer and we’re not awkward anymore or even shy. I mean not for me, Melissa is still a bit of pretending to be shy and all that when she sees me half .

You know how girls are. 

But what’s most important is that we trust each other. Building trust in a relationship is the key to be together forever. You know what I mean, as cheesy as it sounds. I wanna spend my whole life with this girl.

Me and Melissa waved goodbye at them then we walked inside the departure area. I can see Melissa’s eyes are watery. I rubbed her arm to comfort her, I know we both going to miss our friends and family but this is our decision and besides we’re going to have so many adventures in the future.

I can’t wait to lived together with the person I am madly in love with.

“Passport please.” The lady who works at the immigration said.

We got inside the airplane and thanks to my parents. They got us the VIP section so just the two of us sitting next to each other. She hold my hand when the pilot announced for take off.

“Hey, you okay?”I asked.

She nodded with a small genuine smile, “I’m fine, just a little bit sleepy.”She said.

I kissed her forehead, “Rest then..”

It took hours from Seoul to L.A. I’ll be lying if I’m not tired and jet leg because I am. It was morning when we depart from Seoul and now we landed in L.A around 7pm. It’s already evening here. Time zone is different so that makes sense.

“Omg, I can’t believe I’m back.”Melissa said while she was looking at the night view from inside.

I smiled, “You’ve been feeling homesick for so long right? Well now you’re home now.”I said.

She cheered and clapped her hands like a little girl who just received a lollipop from Santa Clause. She look so adorable, I just wanna kiss her all the time.

We got out from the plane and after we checked with the immigration, a white man who is like 6’2 tall with a tuxedo on and he was holding a paper clear enough for us to see and the words written our name on it.

“Oh it’s Mr Jackson! Come on Jungkook, he’s my dad’s friend.”Melissa said filled with excitement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter