~~Ten

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Ten

“k fine I’ll tell you , I was skateboarding and my hyung said your name and I got distracted so I fell.” Jungkook said while staring at her with his pity look trying to make her feel sorry about it.

She rolled her eyes “well that for you isn’t it, now please move away” she said.

Jungkook act like he was hurt when she said that “ouch.. you are very rude baby.”He said then giggles .

Melissa’s arms crossed , tapping her left foot . “you are disgusting . Stop calling me baby.”

Jungkook lean forward , Melissa quickly move backwards and now his face is so close to hers .

For some reason it actually makes her heart race rapidly.

She gulped as Jungkook stares at her then Jungkook peck her lips and quickly runs out from the classroom before she do something that hurt Jungkook.

Melissa is shock, she can’t move at all . Her heart is pounding like crazy.

She stands froze , looking like a lost child.

She touch her lips and she can still hears her heart beating.

“What did he just do?”

 

Jungkook is indeed happy what he had done and very satisfied too. He’s thinking that she will fall in love with him instantly after he peck her lips but he is also scares that Melissa will hate him even more well let’s just see what happens.

“Hey guys.” Jungkook greet his hyungs with a bright smile .

“hey” they all said

“Someone is on happy mood , yah maknae stop smiling you look like an idiot” Suga said .

Jungkook stops smiling and grit his teeth “ishh..”

While the group of seven boys are talking and busy eating . When Melissa shows up at the cafeteria , Jungkook immediately look at her and when she look at him , he smiles .

Melissa immediately look away .

*Wait is she nervous? Wait she looks so red now .. hehehehehe is she shy ?aww.. yes! if a girl blush, it means she likes you right? Hmm I read it from the book that V hyung gave to me. I hope it’s real*

“kookie ..” Jimin called

“yeah?”

Jimin clears his throat , he flips his hair hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter