~~Twelve

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twelve 

Melissa gulped , she was speechless  . 

But sometimes her heart will beat so fast whenever he does something cute maybe? She don't understand herself too, she hates this boy but sometimes she likes it when he's around ? 

She twirls her hair shyly , then she realized *what am I doing ?? Urghh leave this place 
 Get away from this boy* . 

She stands up without a word then she left . 

Jungkook just stare at her back figure and smiles "she's nervous? How cute"

Walking alone at the hallway with her heart beating like crazy . Jungkook's voice keep on repeating inside her head . She doesn't know why , she hates it . 

Jungkook follows her from behind , watching the girl walks alone . With his arms cross , he finally catch her attention .

Melissa had this feeling that someone is following her from behind , she slowly turns around to see the boy smiling at her . She rolled her eyes at the boy "why are you following me ! Please just leave me alone" . 

He pouted sadly then a few seconds turn into a sly smirk , he grabs the girl waist with his left hand then pull her closer. Melissa's eyes widened , her heart beats even faster then before . She stare at his handsome face , beautiful eyes , perfect nose , cute lips and his hair is so perfect . She never notice how perfect this boy is.  

"I remember what my mom said . She said follow my dreams , so that's why I'm following you" Jungkook said it straight forward . 

Melissa gulps , she quickly push his chest . She coughs awkwardly , not knowing what to do . 

Jungkook just watch the girl's reaction . "Hey .. Are you nervous ?" He smirks 

The girl gritted her teeth , she had enough of this boy . "Are you trying to flirt with me? Well if its true then I'm not interested." She said . 

Jungkook cluck his tongue "we'll see about that .. Arrogant grandma" he said then walks pass the angry girl . 

Melissa stomped her foot on the floor , really annoyed . "Jeon Jungkook!! I hate you !!" She yelled . She's brave enough to do that because there's no other students at the hallway. All the students are in the cafeteria . 

Jungkook giggles , keeps walking . He wav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter