~~Fifty One

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Melissa’s P.O.V   During the dinner with his mother is pretty calm and thank God I don’t feel awkward while talking to his mother. She sure ask a lot of questions like what’s my plan after high school, why do I like to cheer and blah blah blah.    “Melissa, let me ask you something.”Mrs Jeon said with her legs crossed.    I nodded and waiting for her question.    “What is your ideal type?”She asked and Jungkook almost choked his food then he immediately grab a glass of water and drink it.    “Hmm..you mean what I look for in a guy?”I asked.    She nodded.   “Well..when it comes to personality, I like a guy who is nice, gentle, respectful..but when it comes to appearance, I don’t really care...for me personality is more important than appearance.”I said.    Mrs Jeon nodded and smiled then she gave me a thumbs up, “Your future husband will be the most luckiest guy on earth..”She smiled.   And I think my cheeks are burning right now, I can’t stop smiling because of the compliment.    Jungkook coughed, “So you don’t care if that guy is fat or shorter than you?”   I rolled my eyes, “Like I said, I don’t care about looks..”   Jungkook bit his lower lip and give me the most disgust face ever, he throw a disgust look at me which is considering very rude because his mother is here.    He shrugged, “Talking about girl with no standards when it comes to men..”   “Ohh so my son is saying that he have standards when it comes to girl?”Mrs Jeon sarcastically asked.    He nodded proudly then fixes his shirt, “My standards are very high..”   I scoffed, “Yeah like your nose..”I chuckled.   His brows furrowed, “Whatever..”   “So what is your ideal type?”I asked.    He smirked, “I like a girl who is cute, crazy, someone who likes chocolate especially white chocolate, a girl who have an older sister, a girl who can speaks English, a girl who is a cheerleader and perfect in every way.”   Mrs Jeon clapped her hands, “Good luck son..”   He stares at me then look at his mother and smiles, “Thanks mom..”   I gulped, not knowing what to say. This is super awkward.    “Anyways, Jungkook your dad is coming tomorrow.He said that he’s going to spend father and son time with you..When was the last time that the two of you bond?”Mrs Jeon asked.    Jungkook sighed and looked down, “That was last year and we didn’t spend time together, we went to the fun fair but I didn’t even get the chance to ride the roller coaster with him..His assistant called him and he had a last minute meeting..”   I can tell he’s upset. It’s obvious, the look on his face. I felt sorry for him, I mean he lost his older brother and he doesn’t have the time to be closer with his father because he’s a busy business man.    Mrs Jeon patted Jungkook’s shoulder, “Don’t worry, tomorrow will be a great day.I promise you, there won’t be any distraction..you will bond with your dad tomorrow..”She let out a weak smile.    Wow..I thought rich people’s life are always happy. Well I was wrong, I look around this large house and thinking he probably going to get everything he wants but I know he wants more attention and love from his father.    He pouted, “I hope so..”   “And you’re going to pick him up at the airport tomorrow at 4 with Mr Song, Melissa can come too..Ohhh! That will be perfect..you should introduce Melissa to your father!”Mrs Jeon squealed in excitement.   My eyes widened in shocked.    Jungkook smirked then look at me, “Do you want to come?”He asked.    I gulped and looked away, “Hmmm...I don’t know..I think I might have cheer practice tomorrow.”   Meeting his father? No way..I’m not even ready yet and why should I meet his father. We’re not even dating so there’s no way. What if he doesn’t like me because I’m not rich. You never know. I’ve heard that his father is a strict man.    Mrs Jeon pouted sadly, “Awww..that’s too bad...”   Jungkook scoffed, “No.. you don’t have cheer practice tomorrow..so don’t lie to me..You’re free tomorrow..”He said.    Damn it Jeon Jungkook.   “B-But sometimes we have last minute cheer practice.”I said.    He raised an eyebrow at me, “You’re lying..”   I shook my head, “No I didn’t..”   He rolled his eyes then he takes out his phone out of his jeans pocket and starts to dial numbers on it. I take a quick look on his phone but he move it away.    “Are you calling someone?”Mrs Jeon asked.   He nodded without a word then he put his phone next to his ear while waiting for the other line to answer his call.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter