~~Three

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Three 

Melissa set her alarm clock for first day of school in Seoul , she feels so different right now knowing that she will be speaking hangul everyday in her new school. She doesn't feel excited at all , she lazily hang her school uniform inside her drawer then drag herself to the living room. 

They lived in an apartment right now because it's very near to her school and Mr Jung's office. 

Melissa randomly changes the channel . She sighed heavily "There's no pretty little liars drama here?"

"This is just great" she groaned . 

The next day , Melissa woke up earlier before her phone could ring . Why? Because she can't sleep , thanks to her extreme jet leg . She had a hard time to fall asleep , thinking about her new school how it will be like. Can she make new friends. 

She gets up then getting ready for her first day of school. After she puts on her school uniform , she look at herself in the mirror . 

"First freaking time wearing a freaking uniform" she murmured while rolling her eyes . 

She grab her backpack then went downstairs for breakfast. 

"Oh sweetie you look so pretty with your uniform" her mother complimented with a smile .

She nodded "thanks mom" she said it sarcastically which means she hated the uniform and thinks she looks weird in those school uniform. 

Her sister Jane went out from her room . She rubbed her eyes while yawning "Mom can you pass me the milk"

"Jane what time do you sleep last night?" Mrs Jung asked with raised brow . 

"I'm not sure what time Mom , can't remember" Jane answered. 

Melissa shook her head then she stands up and pats Jane's head "I know what you did last night , talk sweet on the phone with boyfriend"she whispered teasingly. She smirks then went outside to wait for her sister to finish her breakfast. 

"Okay girls , be good for your first day!" Mrs Jung bid goodbye . 

Their school are just a few blocks from their apartment . 

When they arrived , Jane is busy looking around the school . Melissa couldn't careless, she just listens to her Ipod the whole time she walks inside the school. 

Then there's a middle aged woman approach them . "Good morning , you two must be the new students"Mrs Lee greeted them as they shake hands . 

Mrs Lee was a little surprised that the both of them didn't bow . 

She raised a brow "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter