~~ Fourteen

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Melissa was about to drifted to dreamland suddenly her phone vibrate. She almost forgot about her phone because she didn't check her phone for two days. 

So she opens it and see lots of notifications,

"Man it's only two days and I already got this types of miscalls and messages. Who the hell called me so many times yesterday? Who is this?" Melissa questioned.

Then she slide to open the text message she received 

From: Unknown number 

Hi beautiful , how are you? Make sure you take care of your health okay and smile please it makes you look more pretty. 

P.S I'm going to visit you again today ;-)

"Oh , don't tell me that this is Jungkook."

She reply the message , she's so curious to know who this person is and she predicts that this is Jungkook but she still needs to make sure.

To: Unknown number

Hmm.. excuse me who are you?

Jungkook is humming songs while playing games on his play station suddenly his phone notification rings so he quickly check his phone. He smiles "hehehe she reply"

Jungkook pouted "ish this girl , she can't even tell it's me?"

Melissa is still holding her phone , waiting for the unknown number to reply. A few minutes later , her phone vibrate signaling her there's a new message. 

From : Unknown Number 

It's the handsome boy in your class. :-) 
Get well soon you angry ahjumma 

Melissa bit her inside cheeks while reading the last sentence. 

"Aish this troll" she hissed 

To : Unknown number 

Yah ! Jeon Jungkook you mama's boy. How the hell you got my number eh? You stalker!

Jungkook giggled while reading her message. She is so easily to get all grumpy and angry all the time when Jungkook . On the other side , Jungkook is enjoying it.

He was about to send her a message then he stops and decides to call her instead. He wants to hear her voice. 

Melissa phone starts to ringing. 

Without hesitation , she answers the phone so she can scold the boy. 

"yah , you stalker . How the hell you found my number eh?" Melissa said. 

Jungkook giggled "duh .. we are in the same class . Every students in our class have their phone numbers written on their profile" 

Melissa puffed her cheeks "so you stalk my profile and get my number so you can annoy the hell out of me eh?"

"ish.. who said I'm going to annoys you. I'm just concern that you're sick" Jungkook said 

She rolled her eyes "yeah right stop pretending to be nice" and with that said she press the end call. 

She lays her head on her pillow and groans "that stupid guy" 

Jungkook pouted "aish this angry lady ends the call okay whatever" . 

After he satisfied getting his high scores , he yawns and check his phone to see what time it is right now. Because today is saturday that means no school and he already make plans for today. 

"better get ready" he stands up then stretch his arms and legs. 

After getting ready , he is wearing a black jacket and underneath it is a black muscle tee with his favorite blue jeans and nike shoes. 

"Mom I'm going out , I'll be back before 10" he shouted loud enough for his mother to hear from the kitchen. 

Mrs Jeon quickly make her way to the living room where Jungkook is about to open the door. She hugs her son and pats his head cutely "kookie my son, take care of yourself okay. Are you going out with your friends? Skateboard practice?" 

Jungkook smiles "hmm no.. I'm going out to visit a friend .. new friend" 

"oh.. alright then, you can tell me about your new friend after you get home okay. Stay away from strangers you got that kookie?"

Jungkook nodded "hmm bye mom see ya later" 


"Hey Jane where's mom?" Melissa asked as she walks to the living room. 

Jane lazily answers "she went out just now early in the morning for her new meetings again. Hmm.. business stuff I guess that's what she told me while I was half awake" 

Melissa nods "oh"

"are you feeling better now?" Jane asked

"yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter