~~Twenty Three

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"WHAT?..."Jimin was shocked hearing what Jungkook said. 

Jimin hoping that Jungkook was kidding but when Jimin was about to ask him one more time , Jungkook ended the call. 

"Park Jimin , get inside here."Mr Choi commanded. 

Jimin sighed , he's worry about Jungkook and confused too.It's all too sudden for Jungkook to transfer school. Jungkook didn't even tell him the reason why. 

So following his instinct, he texts Jin. Because as you can see, Jin is the most convincing and persuading hyung. He is like a therapist , if you have any problem you like to share with. You can count on him well most of the time. 

To:Jin Hyung 

Hyung, there's something going on with Jungkook. I think we should go to his house during lunch time.

Jin is in his art class right now, he is always sitting at the very last row. He likes it when no one else bothers him. 

A few minutes later Jane enters the art class while panting.

"Sorry, Mrs Hwang. I'm late because I got lost searching for this class.I'm sort of new to this school."Jane apologized then bowed politely. 

Mrs Hwang nodded understood ,"alright. It's your first time. You can sit next to Jin." 

Jin noticed his phone is vibrating , when he opens the message. 

His brow furrowed , 'huh?okay..' 

Suddenly , 

"Excuse me , Mrs Hwang told me to sit next you. You're Jin right?"Jane asked. 

Jin eyes widened , he coughed awkwardly . "hmm y-yeah."

Jane smiled , "okay nice to meet you , my name is Jane."

Jin looked away, "hmm okay whatever." 

Jane pouted, 'well that was rude.'she thought. 

He knew her face is very familiar , it's like he seen her before but he can't remember when or where.

 


"Do the others know about this?"Jin asked.

Jimin shook his head , "no hyung , it's just us. We're not going tell them yet, you know Rapmon will freak out and don't even get me started with Suga."

Jin nodded in approval. 

After class, the both of them hurried their way to Jungkook's house.

Jin is the one driving, when they arrives he park his car outside Jungkook's house. Jin really needs to know what's going on with Jungkook. Jimin didn't tell him about Jungkook wants to transfer school yet. 

The guard let them in, "Hey boys, haven't seen you two for a long time."Mr Lee greeted them with a smile. 

Jin smiled , "Hello Mr Lee, we're here to hang out with Jungkook. Is he home?"Jin asked.

Mr Lee nodded, "Yeah , he just arrived a few hours ago." 

Jimin and Jin nodded then bid goodbye to Mr Lee. 

They made their way to the entrance, Jimin knocks the door a couple of times. 

One of their maids open the door. 

"Where's Jungkook?"Jin asked. 

The maid bowed her head with polite , pretty much everyone here recognized them because they are close with Jungkook after all. 

"He's in his bedroom."The maid said. 

With that said, they thanked the maid and go upstairs to Jungkook's bedroom. 

 

 

"Are you nuts?? Why all the sudden Jeon Jungkook???"Jin asked with loud voice. 

Jungkook told him that he is going to transfer to a new school as soon as possible, probably tomorrow. His mother doesn't know about his decision yet he's going to tell her soon enough. 

Jin flickered Jungkook's forehead to wake him up from his dumb senses, "You need to think twice.What happened Jungkook?You love this school, and besides if you transfer to a new school. You have to quit our skateboard team too."

Jimin shake his head then he remembers when Jungkook talked to him on the phone. 

"Please take care of her for me."That voice keeps replaying on Jimin's head. 

"Jungkook , don't tell me this is all because of Melissa."Jimin said. 

Jungkook sighed sadly , "Can we not talk about her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter