~~Thirty Four

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Melissa sits next to Jungkook while waiting for him to finish.

She puffed her cheeks, "Jungkook ah.."She called.

Jungkook look at her while chewing the food, "Yeah?"He asked.

Melissa smiled a little then she took a deep breath, "I just want to let you know that.."Before she could finish her sentence Jin entered and interrupted their conversation.

"You two are dating here? Goshh.. sorry for interrupt..I'm just going to grab a glass of water.."Jin said.

Melissa blushed when she heard the word 'dating'.Then look down in an instant to hide her red cheeks.

She knows that they're not dating, how she wish that Jungkook will just come up to her and confess to her that he likes her like how he did before. And she thought that the past was all joke, she never noticed that Jungkook actually meant it.

It doesn't matter, all she can do right now is wait for him to make the first move. She'll wait for him just like how he used to wait for her. 

Jungkook nudged her, "You were saying?"

Melissa sighed, "Oh right, I just want to let you know that I'm sorry.."

Jungkook brows become furrowed, totally confused "Sorry? What do you mean you're sorry? What for?"He asked.

She let out a weak smile, "Sorry that I hurt you before.."

He scratched his head, "Huh??You hurt me before??.. why are you saying this kind of stuff?"

"Once you get your memory back, I don't think you want to talk to me anymore after all I did was hurting you. I'm sorry Jungkook, I never had a chance to tell you that I am truly sorry."She said.

The boy is so confused right now, 'What is she talking about? Why does she looks so sad?Urgh..'He mentally face palm. 

For some reason, Melissa's eyes become teary.

Jungkook eyes widened, "Hey hey.. why are you crying all the sudden?"

'Finally, it feels so good to tell him..'She thought while sobbing.

She tried to hold back her tears but she can't. 

Jungkook cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away, "Hey look at me..I don't know why you said you're sorry and I'm so confused right now because you're crying. For whatever reason it was, you know I will still be your friend right."

She chuckled a bit, "You're such a good person Jungkook ah~.."

He can't help seeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter