~~ Eighteen

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"What do you think about the dress , kookie?" Mrs Jeon asked her son. 

Jungkook just stands there frozen , blink many times with his mouth open. He was distracted for a while then his mother calls his name again.

"Kookie , is she so pretty that you have to open your mouth. Stop staring at her."Mrs Jeon chuckled. She agrees that Melissa looks stunning with that dress and she looks cute without make up but gorgeous with make up on. 

Melissa nods 'right, this is why I never dress up for boys because all they do is blink at you.' She thought. 

Jungkook snaps out of his gaze "oh eomma , hmm I wasn't staring at her . I was hmm shocked that she looks sort of good in your red dress." Jungkook clear his throat. 

Mrs Jeon pats her son's head gently then she whispers to his ear "You know you can't lie to me, take your time son. I'm pretty sure you're going to win her heart. Fighting!"Mrs Jeon make a fist sign. 

Jungkook rubs his neck awkwardly 'Mom noticed .. oh God.'

"Melissa you look absolutely gorgeous , if you want to go home Jungkook will take you home and you can come here anytime you want." Mrs Jeon said with a heart warming smile. 

Melissa shyly nodded "Thanks Mrs Jeon." 

"Just call me mom , make that mother in law soon." Mrs Jeon giggled. 

Melissa and Jungkook eyes widened when Mrs Jeon said that , they stare at each other with awkwardness.

'Mother in law?Mom? Mrs Jeon sure sounds like Jungkook sometimes. She can be playful like her son but at least not annoying as her son.'Melissa thought. 

"I'm just kidding , you know sometimes older people makes joke.Though if it comes true, I'm a lucky woman to have a pretty daughter in law like you." Mrs Jeon said then she walks out from the closet.

Jungkook cleared his throat once more , he looks down on the floor while tapping his foot awkwardly. 

Melissa couldn't stand the awkward atmosphere so she ends the silence.

"Jungkook ah~ can you take me home now. I'm sure my mom will be so worry about me going home late." Melissa said.

Jungkook nodded then he offers his hand to her and she gladly hold it. 

He smiles "come on, I'll send you home." 

"Before we go , I need to say goodbye to your mother." Melissa said. 

"Okay , she's in the living room right now. We'll pass there before going out so you can say goodbye to her." Jungkook said. 

They both walk hand in hand , approaching his mother . Melissa bows and smiles "Mrs Jeon , I'm going home right now.Thanks for the dress and everything." 

Mrs Jeon pouted "Didn't I just tell you that you can call me eomma." 

Melissa bit her lips awkwardly "eheh sorry I mean eomma." She needs to be nice and polite to Mrs Jeon , she admits it a bit awkward to meet someone new and started to treat you like you're family or something. 

'Oh man, this is so awkward..' She thought.

"Okay then , I'll see you again Melissa." Mrs Jeon smiles. 

Jungkook and Melissa exit the mansion , then he take out his car keys which makes Melissa shock when she sees a Ferrari car inside the garage. She didn't even know that Jungkook can drive. 

Jungkook still holding her hand , "Jungkook you can let go of my hand now."She muttered. 

He scratches his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter