~~Nineteen

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

The morning Melissa wakes up because of her alarm , she rubbed her eyes and yawned then she stretched her arms. She made her way to the bathroom. 

After getting ready , when she was about take her bag with her. Her phone rings , she furrowed her brows "who's calling me early in the morning?" . 

When she look at the caller ID , it's Jungkook pop out on her screen. She closes , shocking and confused. 

So she answers it , 

"Hello? Sasa, are you ready?" Jungkook asked. 

"Hm.. Jungkook why are you calling me early in the morning?And yes I'm ready..Why?"She asked curiously.

Jungkook clucked his tongue "I'm in front of your house, did you take breakfast yet?"

Melissa eyes widened then she immediately look out from her window to check if Jungkook is really in front of her house. 

Then there's Jungkook standing behind an Audi car, he wave his hand at her. 

"Hi, take your breakfast first then we'll go to school together." Jungkook said with a smile. 

Melissa bit her lower lip , she ends the call. 

She signaling him to keep quiet because she doesn't want her sister to know that Jungkook is here to pick her up because if her sister knows about this , Jane will make fun of her and she hates it when people makes fun of her especially when it comes to boys.

As much as she wants to refused, she knows that Jungkook won't listen to her. 

She sighed , "I'm going down now. Shh"

Jungkook nodded then he made an 'OK' sign to her. 

Melissa quickly go downstairs , she greet her mother good morning. She sigh in relief when she don't see her sister going downstairs yet. 

"Mom, I'm going now. My friend is here to pick me up."Melissa said as she gives her mother a quick hug. 

She grabs a sandwich that her mother just made, before her mother could say anything. She already left. 

She run to Jungkook , 

Jungkook shook his head , "yah.. you don't have to run. It's not like we're going to clubbing or do bad stuff."

She rolls her eyes at him , "yah.." 

Jungkook giggled ,"Just kidding , come on let's go." 

He threw his car keys and caught it in a cool way, he then made his way to the driver seat. 

"Good morning Sasa."Jungkook said.

Melissa pouted , "you know you don't have to come this early just to pick me up. I never ask you to pick me up , I can go to school by myself. Why did you .." before she could finish her sentence , Jungkook cuts her off by placing his index finger on her lips.

"Don't talk to much lady, greet me morning first." Jungkook said.

Melissa bit her inside cheeks , 'is he becoming the annoying Jungkook again?'she thought.

"Fine, good morning."Melissa said. 

Jungkook smiles in victory , "atta girl, so how's your sleep?" 

"Good." She said with slightly annoyed. 

Jungkook glance at her, "are you angry? Come on why so moody early in the morning."

Melissa didn't answer him , she take out her phone from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter