~~Twenty

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

'I can't believe he just said that to me, clearly he was joking right?He can't be serious.'Melissa thought.

The girl didn't even know how to respond to the boy. She quickly look away from him, she feels very uncomfortable so she tries to hide her face with her textbook. 

Jungkook snaps his fingers , "Yah..why aren't you answering me?Did I make you nervous?So that means you like me too? But you're not sure yet?"He asked. 

Melissa eyes widened , she tries to ignore him again. She wants to go away from him , she thought this is so weird and it's making her nuts. 

Jungkook is driving her insane. 

Jungkook snatched her textbook , "Yah..Don't hide your pretty face. Lady." 

Melissa bit her lower lip , she rubbed her temples "Can we continue with this lesson, if you have any problem with any question just ask me, now do your work."She said strictly. 

Jungkook sighed , 'And this is why I don't understand girls. They are so confusing. God , girls are like puzzles.'He thought. 

Then he do what she told him to. 

Suddenly , 

A senior boy pokes Melissa's arm making her jump in surprise, "Oh.. gosh it's you."She blush looking at the boy shyly. 

She stands up and bows to him because he is a senior in this school ,"Hello Jimin."She greeted politely. 

 "Hi, it's nice to meet you again Melissa."Jimin smiled. 

Jungkook eyes widened , 'what on earth is he doing here?'He thought. 

Jimin glance over at Jungkook then look back at Melissa , "So what are you two doing here? Studying?"Jimin asked. 

Melissa nodded , "y-yeah. I'm here to tutor Jungkook." 

"Oh.. is that so.. Jungkook you never tell me that your tutor is Melissa."Jimin said. 

Jungkook lazily says,"it's not your business anyway.Jimin." 

Jimin glared at him , "yah..is that how you should talk to your hyung. Where are your manners." Jimin scolded him.

The younger boy made face to Jimin then he focus back to his question paper,completely ignoring the older boy.

Jimin shook his head , "He sometimes can be very immature."

Melissa nodded , "yeah I know."

"By the way , I have to get Jungkook now because our practice will start soon so if you don't mind can I ?" Jimin asked politely. 

She nodded at once , "ohh sure."

She knew that Jungkook have plans today , she can tell because Jungkook was worried at class asking her that if it's okay to finish their lesson early so this is the reason.

Jimin made his way to Jungkook , grabbing Jungkook's sleeve to pull him up harshly. 

"Yah hyung, you're messing up my sleeve."Jungkook said. 

Jimin rolled his eyes , "Come on , we have to practice now."

Jungkook eyes shot open wide , he completely forgot about the practice. He look at his watch and mentally face palm himself.

Jimin smiled at Melissa making her blush again which is cute he though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter