~~ Thirteen

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"okay class, turn to the next page" Mrs Song said 

Melissa don't show up at school because she catch a flu so she decided to stay home so she can heal. 

On the other hand, Jungkook can't concentrate during class. He keeps on thinking about why she don't come to school today because yesterday Jungkook saw her and she was fine.

"Jeon Jungkook explain this chapter now."Mrs Song said with her hands on her hips looking at Jungkook who seems day dreaming. 

He quietly stands up , putting his hands inside his pockets. "hmm...the Japanese guy hmm falls in love with the hmm .." 

Mrs Song rolled her eyes "next time please focus during class okay if you don't want to fail the exam" 

Jungkook nodded 

"Jungkook , tell me what's the Japanese guy name in this story" Mrs Song said

Jungkook got all panic , he scans the page but he didn't found any of the name. He randomly says "Doraemon?"

All his classmates laugh at him, Mrs Song's face expression can't be describe. 

 

"Honey I'm home" Mrs Jung said as she enters Melissa's room , seeing her laying on her bed with her face looking so pale. 

She smiles weakly "hi mom"

Her mother sits next to her , she put the palm of her hand on Melissa's forehead to check if her fever is down. 

"your fever is getting really hot, here I bought this soup for you make sure you drink it slowly okay and next time don't go out wearing thin clothes when it's so cold outside." 

She nodded then starts to drink her soup.


Class ended , Jungkook walks out from school with his hyungs . 

"Rapmon hyung said he's going to starbucks right now , who else wants to come?" Taehyung asked. 

All of them said yes except for Jungkook , he is still looking through the car windows without any responding. All his hyungs look at him with questioning looks. 

Jimin poke his arm "eh maknae , do you want to go starbucks with us ?" Jimin asked

Jungkook shook his head "nah.. I'm tired just drop me at my house"

As usual Jungkook's mother will always greet him like his a baby. He just smiles and hugs his mother. 

The next day , it's the same day with no Melissa at school. He's getting so worried about why she don't shows up again today. 

'is she sicks?' 'is she okay?' 

Jungkook skipped his english class , he lied about having stomach ache as a reason why he leave school early so he can check on Melissa.

He calls her cellphone a few times but she didn't answer. He groaned "where is this girl?" "pick up pick up please"

Suddenly someone appears and shouts his name loud enough for him hear. He looks at the girl with wide eyes. 

"hey you're Melissa's classmate right? Hi do you remember me? I'm her sister." Jane introduced herself . 

He smiles "oh.. right and I do remember you hmm why are you here ? Skip classes?" He asked curiously .

Jane shook her head "no.. actually I didn't go to school today because Melissa is sick her fever is high and my mom needs to her meeting , dad is working so I need to take care of her. By the way what about you ? What are you doing out here?"

She look at him from head to toe knowing that he is still wearing his school uniform.

"well.. I skipped classes.. hmm where are you going?"

"skipped classes? ohkay.. I'm going to buy fresh fruits for Melissa." Jane said

Jungkook pouted 'so she is sick..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter