~~Thirty Eight

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Jungkook is shock as hell after hearing what Jimin just said. Like why all the sudden he received this kind of shocking news? Why would that YooMin girl killed herself.

He sits on the grass and think deeply with his own thoughts.

~Flashback~
The day after Jungkook left the private school that YooMin go to. She was upset and angry about it, she doesn't want Jungkook to move to another school.

She thought that she finally found a boy that she loves and she will do anything for him.

She sounded desperate and starts to call Jungkook many times and it's making him annoyed. So he told her that they will meet at the park.

So they did, they met before the dinner at Jimin's house.

When Jungkook arrived at the park, YooMin was already waiting there with her sad expression.

He sighed, "Look..I have to move to my old school. My friends are all there and besides I have someone that I really like that goes to that school. I don't know why but everytime I see her, she makes me happy."He said.

YooMin bit her lower lip, "Oppa, I get it. It's okay but wait...hold on.. SHE?!"She yelled.

Jungkook blinked several times when she raised her voice at him.

"Yes..is there a problem?"Jungkook asked.

YooMin gritted her teeth, "Oppa! Do you know that I wasted hours to dress up like this and make up. Do you have any idea how much I love you! All you did was ignoring me.."She yelled in frustration.

"I sent and called you many times, you never reply or call me back."She added.

Jungkook backed off a bit when she started to get angry.

"I'm sorry YooMin.. I have to go now."He said then left her and headed back to his car.

She was dumbfounded and upset, anxiety started to attack her then she held her chest and started to cry.

"I love him so much but he doesn't care."

Jungkook heard it because she said it pretty loud but he just walked away.

~End Flashback~

He sighed heavily then Jimin take a seat next to him on the grass, Jimin pats his shoulder "Hey you okay? I know this is shocking, I was shocked too when I first heard the news.But there is no one to blame, it's a suicide so.."Jimin said.

Jungkook cuts him off, "She can't just killed herself for no reason...Hyung I--"

"Yes?"Jimin said as he waits for Jungkook to speak.

Jungkook rubbed his temples, "It's nothing."

A few minutes later, Melissa and Sarang are standing in front of them. Jimin look up and meet eyes with Sarang.

She sheepishly smiled and quickly look away so that she can hide her obvious red cheeks.

Jungkook and Jimin stands up at the same time.

Jimin waved his hand at Sarang and smiled, "Hi nice to meet you, my name is Jimin."

Sarang gulped, 'Omg! He is so handsome. Please don't blush please don't blush. Say something to him , you idiot.'She thought.

Melissa noticed that Sarang feels a bit nervous right now, she nudged her "Pshh. say something.."She mumble.

Sarang blinked several times then bowed, "Oh hi my na-name i-is Sarang.."She stammered.

Jimin smiled, when she see his eyesmile. She definitely can see sparks everywhere, it's like Jimin is glowing in front of her.

"Oh what a beautiful name, Sarang for a beautiful girl like you."He complimented.

Jungkook scoffed, "Yah hyung I don't think it's a good time to flirt with a girl.We need to tell Melissa about the news."He said.

Melissa brows furrowed, "What news? What do you mean?"She asked.

Jimin sighed, 'What a way to ruin a moment.'He thought.

"YooMin is dead, she killed herself.."Jimin said.

Melissa eyes widened, she shook her head and keep mumbling no no no. "That's ridiculous, I know you're joking and that is not a nice thing to joke about."

"Hey, why would I joke something like this. I'm not lying and why should I."Jimin said.

 

~~~~

So the next day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter