~~Thirty Three

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ~~~~

It's been a week already, Jungkook and Melissa are getting closer and closer. They become good friends now. 

Jungkook moved to his old school, he and Melissa become classmates again. 

YooMin is all upset that Jungkook decided to moved back to his old school.That girl is utterly obsessed with Jungkook that it made him feel uncomfortable. 

Even though, Jungkook still can't remember anything about his past with Melissa. He still likes being with her. 

Well it’s because he is slowly getting to know more about her and so does she.

What makes it coincidence is that they actually have a lot in common. 

And Jungkook don't even need his crutches anymore, he can walk properly now.

Everyday, they will go to the park and play with the kids. Melissa and Jungkook love little kids so they go there pretty much everyday after school and weekends. 

"Oppa.."The little girl called Jungkook. 

Jungkook kneel down so that he can have the same height as the little girl, “Do you like Melissa eonnie?She's really pretty, don’t you think?”The little girl asked. 

Jungkook giggled as he patted her head, "She's my friend of course I like her and she's not pretty, she's beautiful."

He smiles then he look at Melissa who is busy playing run and catch with a little boy. 

The little girl smiled, "Ouhhhh oppa, you're smiling while staring at her."

Jungkook blinked several times, "What?"

The little girl leans closer to him then she whispers to his ear, "Oppa, it's okay your secret is safe with me".She chuckled then she runs away heading towards Melissa.

Jungkook eyes widened, "What? Urghhh little kids these days."He murmured.

Suddenly his phone starts ringing, he immediately take it out from his pocket and answers the call.

Jimin: "Kookie, dinner at my house tonight."

Jungkook was about to respond but he got distracted by Melissa, he stares at her. Melissa looks so beautiful with her hair flows when she walks. 

She is smiling so brightly at the kids that made Jungkook's heart skipped a bit.

He smiles, "Beautiful."

Jimin: "What? Did you just called me beautiful?!"

Jungkook: "What?"

Jimin: "You just called me beautiful!"

Jungkook: "Eww what? No I didn't, I wasn't referring to you."

Jimin: "Oh..."

Jungkook: "See you later hyung. I have to go now."

Jimin: "hmm fine ,bye."

He ended the call then he walks to stand next to Melissa. 

He smiled, "So hmm, do you want to get coffee after this?"He asked.

Melissa nodded, "Yeah sure why not."She answered.

While they were having their little conversation, the little boy push Melissa and it made her stands closer to Jungkook.

 Her eyes widened and quickly backed off, “I’m sorry..”She shyly apologized to him.

“It’s okay..”Jungkook said then he glanced at the little boy, found him giggled. 

He shook his head disbelief, ‘These kids..’

After they had spend good times with the kids, they went to starbucks. 

“Jungkook, the little girl So Yee just now told me that you like me.”Melissa chuckled as she shook her head. 

Jungkook eyes widened, he gulped then he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck "You know little kids doesn't know what they're saying so.."

Melissa nodded, "Yeah I know..so that means you don't like me?"

Jungkook immdiately shooked his head, "No..I don't hate you. I mean I do like you, like a friend."He said.

Melissa pouted, "Oh alright I get it.."

“So hmm, Jimin hyung told me that he invited us to dinner at his house tonight. Do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter